Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Side Ni66a In the making, what's a playa suppose to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lejames

Reaction score
So basically met this girl at my sisters birthday rooftop party . Kicked it off smoov, like I'm talking about she was giving more attention to me than to her boi, we were laughing and having great conversation. Anyway the night ended , My sister gets a text from her saying "low key your bro kinda cute" at that moment I Knew she wanted the D, but at the same time, she has a dude whom she been with for 3 + years ?

Dude is older and has money, nicely dressed, pretty well rounded dude I guess (anyway)

Fast forward

Ended up meeting her again couple days later cause she was meeting with my sister to go a club, mind you, she was with her mans.LOL. She leaves him to ride with me and my sister in an uber. Her hands on my knees the whole way there. Get there. Ditches him and comes with me and my sister to another club next door. We finally got sometime alone. And you know. We start making out and ****. But had to keep it low key. Ended the night acting like nothing happen.

Now we texting about to link up next week at night. I think I'm about to smash. Not really trying to cuff her either

I need some pro tips.

1. Why she doing this to her mans?

2. Should I even bring up her mans?

3. If we smash, what to expect to come next?

4. Generally anything that will help a young dood.

Bless~

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Because you turn her on more than her man can.
2. NO.
3. She will likely get issues with her boyfriend. Then a little bit of drama could happen. She might want you to be her boyfriend next if you do her too good. She might hit you up again if her boyfriend still doesn't know and you two could have like a friends with benefits type of deal.
4. Do what you gotta do bruh.

Lejames

Reaction score
1. Because you turn her on more than her man can.
2. NO.
3. She will likely get issues with her boyfriend. Then a little bit of drama could happen. She might want you to be her boyfriend next if you do her too good. She might hit you up again if her boyfriend still doesn't know and you two could have like a friends with benefits type of deal.
4. Do what you gotta do bruh.
Thank you wise one~ blessed

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's sizing you up as her replacement man.

If you want to force the issue, just tell her you don't **** with chicks that have boyfriends. She'll have to dump one of you.

Lejames

Reaction score
She's sizing you up as her replacement man.

If you want to force the issue, just tell her you don't **** with chicks that have boyfriends. She'll have to dump one of you.
Hahaha she might get hurt cause

Honestly I'm not trying to do all that.

My best wishes is to smash and remain side
Ni66a.

Today was July 4th, I was on a roof top enjoying a magical moment watching the fireworks, which I posted on my snap story and she saw it. I looked at her snaps and she's with her man watching fireworks on TV at home ( hahahahahah) boring/lame.

This dude ****ing up hard lol

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
So basically met this girl at my sisters birthday rooftop party . Kicked it off smoov, like I'm talking about she was giving more attention to me than to her boi, we were laughing and having great conversation. Anyway the night ended , My sister gets a text from her saying "low key your bro kinda cute" at that moment I Knew she wanted the D, but at the same time, she has a dude whom she been with for 3 + years ?

Dude is older and has money, nicely dressed, pretty well rounded dude I guess (anyway)

Fast forward

Ended up meeting her again couple days later cause she was meeting with my sister to go a club, mind you, she was with her mans.LOL. She leaves him to ride with me and my sister in an uber. Her hands on my knees the whole way there. Get there. Ditches him and comes with me and my sister to another club next door. We finally got sometime alone. And you know. We start making out and ****. But had to keep it low key. Ended the night acting like nothing happen.

Now we texting about to link up next week at night. I think I'm about to smash. Not really trying to cuff her either

I need some pro tips.

1. Why she doing this to her mans?

2. Should I even bring up her mans?

3. If we smash, what to expect to come next?

4. Generally anything that will help a young dood.

Bless~
WTF is this shyt? Are you black? If so, PLEASE edit this illiterate a.ss post because you make all of us black men on this forum look/sound fvcking stupid.

And if this story is true, that some chick passed up an older, well-dressed, and well-off man to be with a fvcking IDIOT like you, then it just goes to prove my theory even more correct.....and it's that bytches of this market are fvcking retarded!

Lejames

Reaction score
WTF is this shyt? Are you black? If so, PLEASE edit this illiterate a.ss post because you make all of us black men on this forum look/sound fvcking stupid.

And if this story is true, that some chick passed up an older, well-dressed, and well-off man to be with a fvcking IDIOT like you, then it just goes to prove my theory even more correct that bytches of this market are fvcking retarded!
Bro chill, just trying to be a Don Juan.

Don't matter if I'm black or not. Just trying to pick up some game

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And if this story is true, that some chick passed up an older, well-dressed, and well-off man to be with a fvcking IDIOT like you, then it just goes to prove my theory even more correct.....and it's that bytches of this market are fvcking retarded!
Side dudes are a "luxury" females are using now days.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's doesn't represent the black people on this forum.

He's not black anyway. Black people don't talk like this. Its silly and looks like the way someone imagines black people speak. It takes more effort to type like that than to actually just say what you mean. Just some troll creating a new account to try out a new internet forum fantasy personality.

Im mean, c'mon on, reeaally? Lejames? Subtlety dude. Subtlety.

Lejames

Reaction score
@logicallefty

Or any moderator, close this thread. If I can't say whóre. He can't say niģģa. It's in the title.
Really? Lol "Lejames" set you off? And why everyone so offended? Acting like a little girl with some hurt feelings.

So what? I really do talk like that? Wow really??

how can you call yourself a Don Juan when all you do is hate? Lol

Anyways a true Don Juan don't let the haters phase his day, I guess you ain't poping unless you have haters.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I have to agree. This thread is tanking quickly like a bad stock on a bearish day. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.