Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sick of social media

logicallefty

Reaction score
I love busting on women about their phones. I know few who can put them down for longer than a few minutes..

Here are some lines I posted as openers about phones, but I suppose these could apply with a woman you were already dating/plating/whatever.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=224778

One I suppose I might say to a woman I am seeing is "Wow, I pitty the fool who is paying your phone bill. Take a break already"

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sick of social media myself. I won't even like most crap anymore so as not to give them the validation they seek. It's really atrocious the way people act on these sites these days. Even worse, the stupid meme's or inspirational quotes pictures that they post or share all the time. Like they have just uncovered some great previously unknown wisdom.
Those and the ones who use posts to communicate to some unknown person who probably doesn't even see their dipsh!t. needy posts

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use social media to my advantage. Whenever I get a new girl, the first thing I do is run multiple online searches on her. Most of them are pretty easy to find online. Within minutes I am able to make a decision just by what I uncover.

So when I see a bunch of selfies, different selfies every day, a bunch of those stupid fuhking meme's about their life, etc........I fuhking say AMEN, GOOD BYE YOU WORTHLESS WH0RE, thanks for saving me some time!

Stop enabling women like this. You don't put up with it, thats how you handle it. End of Story. Whats your next problem?

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use social media to my advantage. Whenever I get a new girl, the first thing I do is run multiple online searches on her. Most of them are pretty easy to find online. Within minutes I am able to make a decision just by what I uncover.

So when I see a bunch of selfies, different selfies every day, a bunch of those stupid fuhking meme's about their life, etc........I fuhking say AMEN, GOOD BYE YOU WORTHLESS WH0RE, thanks for saving me some time!

Stop enabling women like this. You don't put up with it, thats how you handle it. End of Story. Whats your next problem?
Good luck finding one these days who doesn't endlessly post selfie's and memes. It's epidemic.
In an aside, I deactivated all of my social media accounts yesterday, just to get a break from all of the madness.
But I agree, it is quite valuable to help sort the bad apples. Especially if they never go back and delete old posts - you can often see how their last several relationships and breakups went just by reading their posts.
I use Facebook's "On This Day" feature to review and delete most old posts. Cleaning up my cyber trail. The FB app crashes after about every 3rd item deleted - it's like they don't want you to delete old posts. I'm sure they hate people using this feature in that way. That makes it even more fun. Fwck Mark Zuckerberg!!

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just incase somebody might not know... If these stupid girls have given their phone number to fakebook, you can type it into the search box and their profile usually pulls up. You don't need their name. Some of them get pretty creative with their name so you can't always find them.

Also be sure to search Pinterest. Veromi is also a good tool to see a list of names connected to them and locations they lived at.

I usually know their age, exact address, if they own a home or not and its value, last boyfriend, how many times they've been divorced, before I even go out with them.

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
When they start doing this cr@p, tell them if you wanted to go out with a teenager you'd take your daughter out for the evening.

A date just isn't an appropriate place for social media. She can wait till later. She can shut the fvcking phone off. And keep it off until your "personal time together" is done, be it that night, or in the morning. Sex and media doesn't mix. Unless you want to record your sex and send it to her friends. Lol

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When they start doing this cr@p, tell them if you wanted to go out with a teenager you'd take your daughter out for the evening.

A date just isn't an appropriate place for social media. She can wait till later. She can shut the fvcking phone off. And keep it off until your "personal time together" is done, be it that night, or in the morning. Sex and media doesn't mix. Unless you want to record your sex and send it to her friends. Lol
But then...heavens, they can't check in!! How are they going to show off for their girlfriends unless they are checking in at an expensive restaurant or posting pics of their food???
Another thing that drives me nuts is people who selfie at concerts and live tweet from the event. They're not even watching the show. It's like documenting it on social media is more important than experiencing it. It's the same thing they do on dates. Or on vacation. It's about showing off.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But then...heavens, they can't check in!! How are they going to show off for their girlfriends unless they are checking in at an expensive restaurant or posting pics of their food???
Another thing that drives me nuts is people who selfie at concerts and live tweet from the event. They're not even watching the show. It's like documenting it on social media is more important than experiencing it. It's the same thing they do on dates. Or on vacation. It's about showing off.
Yes, it's like I've commented in some other threads that touch on this subject, these people are serious attention wh0res. They post these pics of having awesome times at rock concerts, skydiving, men fighting to the death in an arena for a chance to look at her, planning the next mission for Mars, giving a blessing to the pope....their life is so awesome and everyone else's lives suck.

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mind if they have an account, but if it's full of selfies and other attention seeking I crap then I don't associate with them. I generally don't have much in common with someone of that mindset anyway, so I haven't met many of them. I hate most social media. I solved this problem by not having Facebook, Instagram, and all the other social media for narcissists. I have a Twitter just to follow some important things. Not having Facebook actually caused a lot of problems with my ex girlfriend. She would say things like, "It would be nice if you would have Facebook so you could like my posts and actually acknowledge our relationship to our friends". I had one lady I met online tell me she wanted to give me her phone number but I had to let her see my "Facebook not on private, you know for security reasons". When I said I don't involve myself with trivial time suckers like Facebook, she said, "Then I'll have to assume you're cheating on someone".

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I solved this problem by not having Facebook, Instagram, and all the other social media for narcissists.
That's why I quit Facebook at the beginning of the summer. As a separated and soon-to-be divorced guy then, I stopped being able to relate to my married friends, people getting engaged, vacation/honeymoon photos, foodie friends posting their amazing romantic plate at $$$ restaurant. It made me angry and depressed. Plus, I don't want the ex-wife snooping on me or new plates evaluating my social proof based off the number of friends I have or women who "like" and "comment" on my various postings.

On the flip side, I don't want to look at woman's page and become pointlessly paranoid about orbiters, ex's etc. Ignorance is bliss? In any case, FB seems to be filled with cheesy memes or people ranting their view on our US political candidates or controversial issues like LGBTQ bathrooms, abortion and immigration. No thanks.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I quit Facebook at the beginning of the summer. As a separated and soon-to-be divorced guy then, I stopped being able to relate to my married friends, people getting engaged, vacation/honeymoon photos, foodie friends posting their amazing romantic plate at $$$ restaurant. It made me angry and depressed. Plus, I don't want the ex-wife snooping on me or new plates evaluating my social proof based off the number of friends I have or women who "like" and "comment" on my various postings.

On the flip side, I don't want to look at woman's page and become pointlessly paranoid about orbiters, ex's etc. Ignorance is bliss? In any case, FB seems to be filled with cheesy memes or people ranting their view on our US political candidates or controversial issues like LGBTQ bathrooms, abortion and immigration. No thanks.
You took the words right out of my mouth. I thought I was the only one who got both angry/irritated or depressed looking at Facebook. I have/had over 1600 "friends" but never felt more alone than I did surfing FB or Instagram. I deactivated, for at least a month, all of my accounts and will see how it goes.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mind if they have an account, but if it's full of selfies and other attention seeking I crap then I don't associate with them. I generally don't have much in common with someone of that mindset anyway, so I haven't met many of them. I hate most social media. I solved this problem by not having Facebook, Instagram, and all the other social media for narcissists. I have a Twitter just to follow some important things. Not having Facebook actually caused a lot of problems with my ex girlfriend. She would say things like, "It would be nice if you would have Facebook so you could like my posts and actually acknowledge our relationship to our friends". I had one lady I met online tell me she wanted to give me her phone number but I had to let her see my "Facebook not on private, you know for security reasons". When I said I don't involve myself with trivial time suckers like Facebook, she said, "Then I'll have to assume you're cheating on someone".
At least she was honest about her need for you to like her posts and show her relationship off to all of her friends. Women and the whole FB thing is really getting over the top.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@PW I think it's just many women there broadcasting and seeking validation by going after the approval of others. Instead of looking to a higher spiritual source or within for self-acceptance.

Her thinking: "I got the PRIZE, right, everyone??" or "Look, how amazingly hot he is? "He's so much hotter than my ex insert name" or "Holy sh!t, can you believe he just completed Mt. Everest?"

I know some may suggest here to use FB to post social pictures of you with hot women or showing off the new fitness regime, adventure pics.... However, IMO without FB, she has to do more intellectual digging to uncover the mystery and challenge that you should naturally present offline.

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
@PW I think it's just many women there broadcasting and seeking validation by going after the approval of others. Instead of looking to a higher spiritual source or within for self-acceptance.

Her thinking: "I got the PRIZE, right, everyone??" or "Look, how amazingly hot he is? "He's so much hotter than my ex insert name" or "Holy sh!t, can you believe he just completed Mt. Everest?"

I know some may suggest here to use FB to post social pictures of you with hot women or showing off the new fitness regime, adventure pics.... However, IMO without FB, she has to do more intellectual digging to uncover the mystery and challenge that you should naturally present offline.
This...it's a reflection and continuation of the cr@p I saw in my ex and her friends, and really just about anyone I was around afterward. It's a self-love addiction that sets a dangerous precedence for women, and when men get sucked into it the women go into the Private Messaging part. Stupid useless cr@p.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strangely enough, there are women who aren't social media wh0res out there. They won't be as hot as social media wh0res, but they exist nonetheless.

I personally have opted out of the social media rat race. I have no instagram, twitter, snapchat, whatever. I do have an empty facebook though to scan for social media wh0res. My current plate has a facebook with maybe 15 face photos at the most. Cute conservative girl from Asia. All of the comments on her photos are mostly females from her family. I saw maybe one or two comments from guys, and she didn't even respond to them.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strangely enough, there are women who aren't social media wh0res out there.
I wonder if it's a generational gap with age. Since most teens of both genders communicate online heavily.

A few weeks ago, I went to see the new Ben Hur movie.

The row in front of me had three dudes in their 20s and a female friend. It was a long movie, almost close to three hours. Insert eye roll. In any case, I saw the guy directly below me break out his cell to text and receive text from I'm guess his girlfriend or a plate at least fifty times.

Point was, this guy was constantly feeding into her attention vacuum via texting with a barrage of emoticons, etc. I thought "damn man. put the freaking phone down and watch the movie, bro. Jesus is about to go to the cross and Ben Hur is trying his best to be smooth DJ and resurrect his life with revenge against a f(riend).... you're driving your needy lady's mystery and interest level down by all those rapid fire texts, chillax and enjoy the movie you paid for."

When I text a girl or reply in a social media app, I don't reply right away, I ignore and let them think I'm too busy to respond which should be the case with work, hobbies, exercise, etc.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it amusing to see how girls on social media are consistently recycling the same posts and memes with all the different guys they date.

Example: a girl I dated for thee years would post **** on my wall on a daily basis. The I love you crap, or what a real man she has, etc etc.
I once looked her up. She posts the same ode tickle **** with her new guy. I just thought to myself "what an attention seeking who*re!"

I took a new chick out to a party the other night and one of my friends grabs her phone and says "you 2 look great together! Let me snap a photo of you". He takes the photo.

I'm taking the chick home the next morning and she says "do you mind if I post this photo of us on my FB page".

Me: "Well yes I mind"

Her: "why?"

Me: " exactly! Why post it?"

Her: "so my family can see"

Me: "Ummm ok......how about we put the posting **** on the back burner for a bit." "The other girls I'm seeing might get confused"

That blew up!! She posts it anyway..........and texts me how many likes she gets.

Women live way too much of their lives on this crap.