Sick of parents... thinking about running away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Now, you might just think I'm whining over spilled milk looking at the title but take to read before you make any judgements. I'm ****ING TIRED OF MY PARENTS, I'M TIRED OF MY *******, ACTS LIKE A ****ING 12 YEAR, FATHER AND I'M TIRED OF PUTTING UP WITH MY MOTHER. I swear, I'm ****ING TIRED OF IT, TAKING ALL OF THEIR RUDE SH*T, I'M TIRED OF LIVING WITH PARENTS WHO ACT LIKE THEY'RE F*CKING TEENAGERS, I'M TIRED OF PARENTS THAT GIVE ME NO RESPECT AT ALL, I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE ACTING LIKE *******S AND RUINING MY DAY WITH THEIR NEGATIVITY, I'M TIRED OF THEM THREATENING TO KICK ME OUT, BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THEY STARTED, I'M TIRED OF THEIR ****ING ATTITUDES. So yes, I'm running away, where to, I don't know where, but I can't take this anymore. I don't care if I don't have all my fancy crap, at least I won't have to put up with these jackasses anymore. I can't improve my game because of these motherf*ckers and they constantly stress me out. I swear, if I ever get a gun, I will f*cking KILL THEM FOR MAKING MY LIFE MISERABLE WITH THEIR SH*T. I'd rather be a poor kid on the streets, than have to live with these *******s for another two years, I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calm down Viper

Are you willing to do all it takes to cope with the problems and make them go away?

If so, give a few examples...

ignore the people that call you a little scared biotch...

pay attention to the people who give you long winded logical responses

pay attention to the mature posters who have been through what your going through now before

and make sure you keep your head straight, this is a cry for help, whether you believe so or not...

I hope this is the turning point in your life, the lack of positivity in your posts is bringing people down:)

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody pay attention.

Viper talks a lot, but I have yet to see him do anything about it. If you post a rebuttal to this, Viper, it just proves the point that you didn't run away.

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you run away I hope you go somewhre where you dont have access to computers so we wont have to put up with your neagitvie BS.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
THE **** DUDE, WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO DO WHAT? WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO JUST ASK MY IGNORANT PARENTS TO CHANGE? NO! You know what, just GET OUT!

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you manage to beg enough to get 50p together to get in an internet cafe while your living on the streets, then let us know how its going, and how its much better than living with your parents!

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read your post, and all I see is THEY DON'T do this and THEY WON'T do that and THEY NEVER do whatever, then I see I CAN'T, and I DON'T CARE.

You can't improve your game? Who fvcking cares about your game? You have more important things to consider right now. Saying that you can't improve your game because your family life is horrible is like whining that you can't scratch your back because your arms got cut off. You have bigger things to consider than scratching your back.

Learn some personal accountability. If you're not happy, no one else is responsible for making you so. YOU have to change things. You don't ask your parents to change, YOU change. YOU deal with it. Everybody does, or at least did at one point. Some people handle it well, others handle it like you are.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper said:
THE **** DUDE, WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO DO WHAT? WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO JUST ASK MY IGNORANT PARENTS TO CHANGE? NO! You know what, just GET OUT!
Viper, did you read what I wrote?

Do you even care?

I said smarten up, and calm down. Your having an emotional fit right now, a b!tch fit, a breakdown of logic, a violent moodswing...

Do you want to harness this, or do you want to let it slip?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Shut up. You complain all the time.
2. Why should your parents respect you? I bet you act the same way as you do on here, childish.
3. You cant even control your live, if you run away youll end up coming back.
4. STOP POSTING ABOUT HOW BAD YOUR LIFE IS! Do something about it and stop being a ***** for christ sake.
5. Not to be pessimestic but if you dont get a grip on reality your life is only gonna get worst.
6. STOP COMPLAING!

Youre sooo annoying to be honest. You cry and never do anything about it...learned helplessness perhaps? Seriously, stop posting unless youre going to do something, which indubitably you wont.

Taker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if we look at the amout of posts you have written we can say that you've posted around 500 complaints. You're in no position to contribute anything. I've only been on this site for around 4 months and you've been here for around a year.It seems I have made much more progress than you did, in a MUCH shorter amount of time.

I suggest you stop posting, read more and actually DO something about it.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ungratefulness, and the lack of willingness to try.

Dealing with your parents is simple. You make time for them, if you are doing something USELESS, like watching TV, playing on the computer or videogame, or talking on the phone... your parents deserve your full attention... it takes a man to say "I'll get back to being lazy after I'm done working"

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Yeh, they are either trying to protect you or your just being a SOB to them
No, it's not even like that, they get angry for NO reason, have no sense of humor, b*tch and moan like little kids, can't be mature adults and let things go, and have huge ego problems. Heh, you think I'm unpositive, you should see these people. And yes, if I ran away from home, I don't care about losing all my fancy shmancy ****, at least I can live life without worrying about them ruining my life. And if I don't run away, I swear, I'm never bringing any of my friends over to this house, my parents might act nice around other people, but I'm not fooled by their, "Act nice around guests, act like rude *******s to their children".

I read your post, and all I see is THEY DON'T do this and THEY WON'T do that and THEY NEVER do whatever, then I see I CAN'T, and I DON'T CARE.

You can't improve your game? Who fvcking cares about your game? You have more important things to consider right now. Saying that you can't improve your game because your family life is horrible is like whining that you can't scratch your back because your arms got cut off. You have bigger things to consider than scratching your back.
You're right, my family isn't stopping me, but they make it a helluva lot harder to go to school with a positive game, since they always feel like stressing me out and getting me in a bad mood in the morning, with their immaturity.

oakraiderz2 said:
1. Shut up. You complain all the time.
2. Why should your parents respect you? I bet you act the same way as you do on here, childish.
3. You cant even control your live, if you run away youll end up coming back.
4. STOP POSTING ABOUT HOW BAD YOUR LIFE IS! Do something about it and stop being a ***** for christ sake.
5. Not to be pessimestic but if you dont get a grip on reality your life is only gonna get worst.
6. STOP COMPLAING!

Youre sooo annoying to be honest. You cry and never do anything about it...learned helplessness perhaps? Seriously, stop posting unless youre going to do something, which indubitably you wont.
1. No, you shutup.
2. I do little to disrespect them, but they do plenty to disrespect me and if I DO disrespect them, it's probably because of something they provoked.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. No, you shutup.
2. I do little to disrespect them, but they do plenty to disrespect me and if I DO disrespect them, it's probably because of something they provoked
Viper, you speak negative, and you respond to the negative...

I have been accused of doing the same...

I have been told to "shut up" hundreds of times in real life, today is the first time online. I enjoy provoking people online, but in life, I seek to make people enjoy my company.

What are you really like with people, when you are not online?

What is it that your parents keep disrespecting you about?

Your not giving us anything to work with here!

Do you have any advice for me on how to be less negative about things?

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper said:
No, it's not even like that, they get angry for NO reason, have no sense of humor, b*tch and moan like little kids, can't be mature adults and let things go, and have huge ego problems. Heh, you think I'm unpositive, you should see these people. And yes, if I ran away from home, I don't care about losing all my fancy shmancy ****, at least I can live life without worrying about them ruining my life. And if I don't run away, I swear, I'm never bringing any of my friends over to this house, my parents might act nice around other people, but I'm not fooled by their, "Act nice around guests, act like rude *******s to their children".

You're right, my family isn't stopping me, but they make it a helluva lot harder to go to school with a positive game, since they always feel like stressing me out and getting me in a bad mood in the morning, with their immaturity.
Viper!!!

What immaturity?

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this kid is obviously missin a few screws or something. I remember going to run away and then my mom laughing at me. I was like 10. You are 16...

Do you have a job? Where will you live? Do you have any idea how hard it is on the streets? Have you ever been camping and couldnt wait to get in your warm bed? Multiply that by however long you live until you get syphlisis from eatin out of a garbage can and die a slow death.

U come across a loser on the internet so I can only wonder how weird you come off in real life. I might come back to this thread, I might not. Its the internet. U probably dont have the attention span to read this far because in the previous posts you just skipped the points so w.e.

Have fun being homeless and getting jumped by adolescenes baeting up on ppl with no fixed abode..

AND WHY THE FVCK ARE YOU TELLING US AND THEN IGNORING OUR ADVICE YOU DUMB FVCKER? WE DONT GIVE A FVCK IF YOU ARE HOMELESS

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper said:
So apparently you haven't left yet. Way to prove my point, idiot.

Now remind me what i'm getting out of, why i'm leaving there and who is going to make me :rock:

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is most liekly a rant. Viper, I know I sound like a counseler or corny, but other than ranting here, have you tried to levelheadedly talk to someone you trust to help you get a grip on the situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.