Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sick of flakes-number closing

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find myself havin a lot of numbers but girls dont respond. So I find myself thinking, could I say something like this:

Hey you could gimme your number, but if you really dont wanna go out with me why should I bother writing your phone down? It will save us some time!

I know you will be saying thats putting the ball in her court but I'm sick of flakes.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by napoleon
I find myself havin a lot of numbers but girls dont respond. So I find myself thinking, could I say something like this:

Hey you could gimme your number, but if you really dont wanna go out with me why should I bother writing your phone down? It will save us some time!

I know you will be saying thats putting the ball in her court but I'm sick of flakes.

Date close.

And alot of chics do this..:down: That's why you call once then move on.If she really liked you then she would pick up the phone don't you think.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this step:

"ep 7: Call the number right away.
Once you get her number, call her right there. First, this will ensure that you got the right phone number, and second she will have your number on her caller ID.

A favorite routine that we teach in our workshops (credit: Wilder) is to call her right there and have a conversation with her on the phone. She will be right next to you of course. Tell her that she must be excited when you call. Have her practice enthusiastically saying “Hey, Dan… Wow! I’m so happy you called!” Make her say this, or make her express some enthusiasm and excitement. Even if she is partially faking the excitement, it will help her convince herself that she is excited. Have a short phone conversation with her and tell her “ok, now we’ve got our first phone call out of the way, so next time it won’t be awkward.”

Remembering why women flake, we want to appeal to her social group. There are two approaches you can take. One, if she is with a boyfriend, etc. Be super discreet, and show her that you can be discreet. Have her tell you her number and memorize it, and don’t whip out your cell phone in front of everybody. Be smooth.

On the other hand, if her friends all like you and want to help her, then be very explicit. Tell her friends what you are doing. You can even ask them if it’s ok. Her friends will love this, and then they will be pressuring her to go out with you. Great! Now she has to show up. "

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In response to the original post, do not do that. You will look insecure or weird, which will kill any potential attraction in a pick up.

satyriasis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by napoleon

do this, but re-arrange your saying.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#s hardly count

Getting the number is not important. Having women you've attracted eagerly give you their # is.

The idea is to have a good interaction and work up some attraction, not to simply get the phone #.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont say that line you suggested, if she does like you, it will make her reconsider! Getting the number is ussualy the last thing you do, so change somthing around here and dont make it the last thing, dont get the number, turn around and go, cary on talking instead!

Girls veiw oyu asking for there number as the thing you will do before you leavle, so they will give you there number even if its just because they are glad you are about to leave them alone.

You need to build more attraction before you number close!

A good idea from the mystery method is to put a flase time constraint in near the start of the aproach, for example say you cant stay for long. This weill reasure her you wont be bugging her for long and once she realsies she wont have you here for ever she might just pay you a bit more attention!

American_Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take more time to create attraction/build rapport before asking for the number. As a general rule, the quicker you number close, the greater probabilty of a flake.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There goes David D's 3 second rule. Rapport is good.

nishkaya

Reaction score
1) Time bridge
2) Qualify her
3) Build COMFORT
4) Closing should be an afterthought, not an "event".