Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ShyRyder's 36 approaches to the Next Level

ShyRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugly Girl

Librito- Hey man thanks for you advice on indirect openers. Right now I’m just working on my confidence level and getting experience dealing with women so I think indirect are not needed at the forefront of my approaches. However I think indirect approaches will be perfect for when a girl isn’t giving you buying signals and you wannna approach. For now I am just going to focus on one game plan until it develops into a lethal skill.

So I went to the mall yesterday looking for a magazine to help me develop my style. Anyone who knows any good fashion magazines that are kind of hip hop ish but not too gangster PM me.

Anyways so I’m walking through the mall and this girl gives me EC contact as we cross paths. I though not much off it cause I was headed in the opposite direction. But as I was circling the mall I seen her again in front of me and shes pull out her phone. I walk pass again and look behind and she turns around to follow. I’m like ok whatever it’s on but man this girl was a beast literally.

You know those bodybuilders that only work out their upper body it was like that. I hate big shoulder on girls on top of that her arms seemed longer then her legs and her legs seemed really small and short, no ass. I swear it looked like a foot ball player in full gear. Man at least she has the confidence to come out of her cave. And when I approached I notice lots of stubble from a shaved mustache I swear before she opened her mouth I thought she was a man. Trust me I’m not really a vain person so you know it wasn’t a pretty site.

Ryder: Yo its hot in the mall,

UG-5: Not really

Ryder: Oh you don’t find, they haven’t put on the AC yet

UG-5:Not its ok

Ryder: What brings you out?

UG-5:I have pictures around the mall and I was just checking them out.

Ryder: What is it like art?
(maybe she could commit suicide so her pictures are worth more)hahahaha

UG-5: It’s photography and I entered into an exibit/contest

Ryder: So other people have pictures around too.

UG-5:Yah
(should have said: so what you have come to sabotage other peoples work.)

You go to school for that

UG-5: yah I go too blah blah……It’s a college

Ryder: So what do you do for fun (verbatim error: like to do with your time)

UG-5: I hang out with friends got to parties down town

Ryder: So you go clubbing

UG-5: Naw just go to parties

UG-5: Well I have to go to work nice talking too you.

when two people get together with a lot of nervousness it harder to bring it too a calm level. I think that’s what happen we just fed off each others nervousness. Should have been easier since she was Ugly but I think her nervousness and the setting of the mall threw me off. I would have waited out the nerves and closed but she ejected but I won’t count it.

Man if that was the last women on earth to hell with the human race, I’m pretty desperate and I don’t think I would let that girl give me head. I hope that she is a really good photographer. Anyways I should be thankful I was blessed with good looks and a brain to match. Now I just got to fill in the confidence and all will be good.

Had another attempt it was similar to the Spanish girl I approached before.

Resilient’s sig
Each approach is a brick in my palace
-Ryder

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ShyRyder said:
Resilient’s sig
Each approach is a brick in my palace
-Ryder
Hell ya man. I should get a rep point for my sig. :p

Anyway, don't sweat the UGs. Every human being is practice for approach interaction. In fact, now I try to chat everyone up in a store when I'm shopping. Something simple and situational. You'd be surprised how many people go through their days without saying a word to a stranger. Your approach breaks up their mundane routine lives and leaves them feeling warm if your interaction was playful and fun. I have this attitude, every time I go out now. I'll approach with a smile and ask an open ended question and see where it floats from there. If she's attractive and were vibing then I'll attempt the #close.

My first day game sarge last month, I went around a bookstore with the opener "what are you reading?" and unleashed the vacuum on em'. I did this with about 12+ in the store before the employees started to give me the funny eye, don't ask. :crackup:

Only thing I'd suggest at the moment in your approaches is experimenting with role playing. Some of your questions come off interview-esque and I think that's why HBs will burn your set with them quickly like that last one "I've got to get back to work...." ******** for I'm bored, I'm not attracted to you, and I have to get back to work.

If you have any insight into your exciting world then let loose and see if you can get the HB busting on a c+f line. Keep it up. My unorthodox approach journal starts next week.

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ShyRyder said:
UG-5:I have pictures around the mall and I was just checking them out.

Ryder: What is it like art?
(maybe she could commit suicide so her pictures are worth more)hahahaha

-Ryder
LMAO :crackup: This was a funny appoarch man. I see your learning how to make jokes ryder. Ketp them coming. Maybe appoarch more ugly girls to get more jokes man lol.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should have closed on that chick who was catching another bus...

I'm a natural ******* so saying sh*t like

BM: that guy over there sayed you were fat
HB10: OMG no he didn't!!!!!
BM:yea i don't even know him....i was probably thinking of it and blamed it on him....JK JK don't slap me...you look just fyne i just wanted to talk with you

HB10: oh you got jokes!!
BM: yea they call me a comedian....
HB10: so was your name?
BM: comedian
on and on

The girl really wanted to talk to me i was actually pretty drunk it seems im really good at approaching when in-toxicated

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Badmannaz said:
The girl really wanted to talk to me i was actually pretty drunk it seems im really good at approaching when in-toxicated
That's because you're drunk fool. Everyone thinks they are popeye when they're sloshed.

ShyRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
An easy to uneasy approach

Resilient- Your approach breaks up their mundane routine lives

Yep how many people are content to stay in there little social groups and never wanna look beyond when there is so much to see.

I still have some anxieties about socializing. Always when I encounter someone who is foreign and speaks little English my insecurities fade away because they wouldn’t pick up on what ever errors I think I’m making or chalk it up to not knowing good English or is that English well.

So I go to the library for my usually study session and sit in the study area a couple tables across from the AsianHB. She gives me no buying signals what so ever so I’m like “ok” and get down to work. After 20mins of trying to concentrate on work with a good looking girl in front of me she gets up for break. Then I really she how hot she is nice ass and everything. So I’m like fvck it I don’t need any buying signals, action equals confidence and waited for her to come back. She comes back to sit down I get up walk towards her until I get to her table then I get distracted by the security guard and cop out by turning left. So I pretend to check out the Chinese section of the library until I realize I’m being foolish turn around walk towards her and say.

Ryder: How’s the studying going? (in my indoor library voice)

A-HB: IT’s GOING GOOD

Ryder: what are you working on?

A-HB: I’M STUDYING FOR MY AST

Ryder: what is the for like university or something

A-HB: NO ITS WHAT YOU TAKE TO START LAW SCHOOL. (it’s funny cause I was expecting a foreign chick instead I get some super confident pre-law chick)

Ryder: so you wanna be a lawyer

A-HB: That’s the idea

Ryder: so what do you like about it

A-HB: I like to read a lot.

Ryder: yah but that’s like reading law books (I tried to say something like that but it came out a lillte broken) ( maybe I should have tried to bust on her about being boring)

A-HB: (forget what she said some lame ass answer)

Ryder: bet your in it for the money (meant it as a bust)

A-HB: yah for sure if I wanted to do something for fun id be dentist or a doctor (if u say so)

Ryder: so where you from?

A-HB: I’m from blah blah(some rich area)

Ryder: so what brings u down here

A-HB: my AST course

Ryder: (stall, thinking……..) *exchange akward smiles* (still thinking)
Yah so I’ll let you get back to your work (grudgingly)

Felt pretty wack stalling and ejecting like that. I know I kind of returned to the interview convo, haven’t been able to match the success of that bus approach, but I’m trying.

Pros
-My positive thinking is so ingrains so automatic I don’t even have to try. After this approach I just felt great even though it didn’t go really well.
- approached in new area, the library with a lot with silence and everyone could hear convo
-went up against a girl who was really confident.

Cons
-ejected without closing
-interviewing
-went away from my script

Just gotta say the gym, approaching and martial arts is making my confidence go to levels I have never seen before, through the roof. I really honestly believe that I can handle every and any situation. I swear even if there was no possibility of getting girls from approaching I would still do it for the confidence boost and upping my social skills. I think its completely crossed over from something that could be painful from rejection to something that’s new exciting and fun and I don’t know what’s going to happen.

1.With this girl I asked her if she minded me sitting down. Would it show more confidence to sit down without asking?

2.How do I handle the situation when I stall? Should I sit there look in another direction? Look at her? Should I just wait it out? Man that was awkward

3. What’s the difference between busting and insulating.
HB: I like to read a lot
Ryder: wow thats sounds boring. *slight smile* insult or bust?

I’m averaging 2 approaches with convos a week plus many attempts. If I can get that to 3 with closes ill be a very happy man.

Ryder’s summer of love
Never giving up
-Ryder

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ketp trying man. I see that you are posting a little more often like me. So that means you are getting more confidence. You learned something like I did. To tell if a girl wants to talk or not and care less !!!!!
Shyryder it's funny pushing a convo and watching girls be unable to say " go away or I don't want to talk "
Why women do this because they are afaid of looking like b!t(hes.

I still say you should do 100 approaches.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tips for shyryder

liked how you said F^ck it and approach props on that...con you should have been more forwarding, you know commenting on outfit...i believe you need to be a little more sure about yourself when talking....like it really doesn't matter because it's a win situation it isn't like you had her in the 1st place...it's only a benefit for you if you pull..get to the # close a little earlier...i know how hard it is though man..:up: good work

ShyRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trip

I spent the weekend out of town for my martial arts event. For a couple weeks now I’ve been stressing about the trip since it’s outside my comfort zone. It didn’t go really bad like I might have imagine nor did it go really well either. Was stress during and my confidence wasn’t really high. But I pushed a lot of boundaries and I think I’m a better man for the experience. Being on stage, socializing and sleeping at new acquaintances houses, finding my way around a foreign city, hopefully this will transfer over to more con in my approaches.

Before I left on my trip had I pretty good approach at my laundry mat. There was actually a lot of sexuality with this approach and I helped her take some of her thongs out of the dryer. She was a HB6 and maybe in her late 20s. The thing is I was being nonchalant and didn’t approach her to eagerly when she smiled at me at first. But I think she acted the same way towards me by going on the phone(her boss was calling her) and leaving the laundry mat. So she told me to hold up and she would be back soon. At this time I was doing laundry to prepare for my trip so when my clothes were finish I left. Anyways I hope ill she her again because I’m pretty sure she wants to fvck.

I believe that I’m trying to much to make comments and use teasing when I’m trying conversation. These things are key to me having better conversations but Its foolish for me to do this at the expense of the flow of the convo.

So I’m back and ready to go strong
-Ryder

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome back Ryder, wasn't so bad huh? =P

Hmm yea you should work on solid conversational skills, fluffing and vibing and so forth. Without these basic skills you're dead in the water. It's all very well adding teasing into an interaction but the most important thing is solid conversation skill, once you have that then you can add on the frills later.

-AudiTy =o

ShyRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Internets down

I'm keeping track of my progress with word so ill up date you guys when i get a chance. Im going for it never stopping, hope all is well with you guys

love and respect to all the DJs

-Ryder