Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shy homebody - how to game?

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a girl who lives across the hall from me who is very cute, with that innocent and fresh thing that I've yet to really experience and I'd like to have at least once before it's too late.

Trouble is, she's very shy and withdrawn. I've only seen her on campus once; every other time she's puttering around the common area heating up something in the microwave and then dashing straight back into her room.

How shy is she? She took the name card off her door. She's not on Facebook. The first decent convo i had with her was when I helped her catch the bus into town and she confessed that in her third year at uni she's only been into town twice.

BUT, she does live across the hall from me. Advice?

EDIT: I should say, having talked to her, that she seems like a very sweet and lovable person. Just a bit overwhelmed by the world, if you know what i mean.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask yourself these two questions first:

1) Is this socially withdrawn person really the kind of girl that I want to spend my time and energy on?

2) If things go sour, do I want to live next to her?

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knock on her door and ask if you can borrow some sugar lol!

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FIRST... you are gonna need a door jammer. Now freeze jam that door and then KICK THAT THING OFF ITS HINGES!!
Good now quickly get in there she will be frightened.. Hurry use your Mind Telepathy "You are safe, you are horny, you are safe and sedated, you like sex from guys" Great now get out your pantie prongs.. alright pull, pull them fvckers off! ok good, now INSERT! Fvcking INSERT!!!

...you know what needs to happen here? Here is a perfect thread that will explain it...
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134383

Sorry man but you're asking for what to do with this ONE girl... there is no set tools and methods we could tell you that would help you (at least that hasn't been said yet)... read that thread then do something about it.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to say i don't take this site all that seriously. I just wanted a little friendly advice is all.