Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SHUT DOWN the forum...

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamePendo
That's why I think it's egoistical.
i dont follow you at all.

the purpose of this board is to spread knowledge about women and help people improve their lives. if the quality goes down then we all lose.

...well, all of us not here to socialize lose.

i feel that im already a DJ... so why do i want this board to stay clean? for the sake of OTHER people. i want people who are going through the same mistakes to learn... and you know what? the more DJs there are, the WORSE off i am. more successful men = more competition against me. yet im egotistical somehow.

it seems like you have a problem with people trying to help others. AND you call it egotistical. care to explain?

on second thought... maybe i should give up... restoring the forum to its former greatness (ive been coming here long before i registered) seems impossible if its people object within this thread even.

never mind, were egotistical *******s. there goes a few thousand peoples lives. i hope you realize this (or care...)

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jonny football hero
I can see it working. Altough (sp), you'd have to keep H & F open. Those dudes in there are serious.
yeah I admit I kinda **** a bit once in a while in the other forums (except HS..maybe once or twice..and never the H&F forum).

I fuk around in general discussion and anything else. oh yeah. I don't fuk around in tips either. so keep H&F open because that is good pure shiat in there.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its an excellent idea to shut the forum for a month. Even though I have been guilty of posting crap at times. But I do have a life outside this forum. There was a time when I logged on here at least once everyday for a nearly a month. But since I got my driving licence back, and I have sold my car (looking for a new one), started going to the gym and playing soccer again, I hardly have time to log on. I hardly even go on msn. But I do agree with some of you guys on how this forum has become the only life for some of the people on here. I think what these people need to do is shut down their internet and TV for a month.

KOSR

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking someone make a post sticky with:

Your post should contain substance only relevant to the amount of experience you have gained in real life.

Otherwise it will be the blind leading the blind. I'm blind so I don't post much, but, I do have upcomming goals :)

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem I see with shutting the forum down for a month... is it re-opening. Within days people would come back here, start posting again, and things would be just the way they were when it was closed. What then? Shut it down again? Short of shutting it down forever, I don't see any way that closing the forum is going to help anyone... :rolleyes: For the month it was down, those who are using this as a 'social outlet' would just shift their posting to a different forum; I highly doubt that it would force them into going and making approaches in the real world. So, the idea - while not completely without merit - is just too unfeasible and unrealistic to work, in my opinion.

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Here's another sign:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44515&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

People digging up and giving advice on posts a year old because they have nothing better to do.
Now this is something I'm definetly guilty of. Like you said, there is nothing to be added to this forum. I have said just about everything I have to say on most topics and would rather bump an old tip that I wrote than rewrite it.

Also, there was a post awhile back about SoSuave being okay or something. It was a good post about how people should stop complaining about the board falling to sh!t. I used to care too much as well, there was a while where I post almost exclusively in the suggestions forum telling people to find something better to do than complain about a fvcking forum.

This forum provides resourses for guys that want to change and are willing to put in the work to do so. But not many are willing to put in the work, thats not gonna change no matter what this site does to try and change it. Accept it and move on with your life.

Mr. Mystery

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that's the thing. Right now i come to post here to either help with some specific issues (not that "i need to get laid") sh1t, or to joke around with some guys i know.

Everything squerrels mentioned is true. It is rare that i read something i havent thought of before, so the only reason i stay is to help others then? I'd love to think so, but i think i just like the community, may be a little too much, just like all of us, we do feel that we are a little more important becuase of this site... but then again, i feel that the ration of great men on this board is MUCH greater than in a typical bar or a club.

I dont think there is much harm as posting here 3-5 times a day. As long as you are having a good social life, and DONT STAY HOME TO VIEW THIS SITE instead of going out, you will be fine.

P.S. What exactly do you think forums are? They are an outlet. I've seen people with 31k posts on XBOX forums, girls with 20k posts on high school hot or not forums. Every forum can lure the person who doesnt have anything better to do. Shutting this one down, while sounding good in theory, will not change that person.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
I've seen people with 31k posts on XBOX forums, girls with 20k posts on high school hot or not forums.
:eek:

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that is a good idea... just shut the site down, maybe have a little message for all the readers on the front page like "we have noticed too much keyboard jockeying...from here you can go do something productive outside, or go to another site"

As for the guy bumping an old post...would you prefer he started a new thread and then everyone flame him for not DAFS?