Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

shrunken balls

Dodgeball

Don Juan
Reaction score
from my anti depressents (which im sure it was because theres been cases of it ) my testicles have shrunk and i have low sperm count im really worried about this, has anyone ever had this?

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Testicular Atrophy. I would really let your doctor know about this. Really.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know that you have low sperm count? Did you get a test of sperm sample?

rob686

Don Juan
Reaction score
dodgeball,

Sorry to hear about your condition bro - didn't know anti depressants could cause testicular atrophy.

Well, here's a *possible* solution - take some Clomid (generic name Clomiphene Citrate) (50mg) and Nolvadex (generic name Tamoxifen Citrate) (20mg) every day for a month. Clomid & Nolva are used successfully to stimulate LH & FSH production which in turn increases testosterone & sperm production, in hypogonadal males.

Then go and get your serum testosterone levels checked via blood test in 2 weeks upon discontinuation. Also, feel and see if your 'boys' are back to their normal size after 1 month.

Your doc might prescibe the same therapy and if he doesn't, do ask him what he thinks about the above therapy.

Notice I said *possible* - some ppl need to be on a dose > than a month to see significant results and/or use additional drugs like HCG. Of course , the last of line treatment would be on testosterone(TRT) for the rest of your life but I don't think you'll have to resort to this as your condition was artifically induced (anti deps).

Good luck and keep us informed of your progress.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am taking anti-depressant but my balls are ok. :) seriously man. What kind of stuff are you taking other than steroids which can cause shrinkage of balls?

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a possibly quicker and easier fix than the suggestion avobe would be to get some argenine with ornithine, and then a zinc magnesium supplement. the agrinine will increase the *** at least, and the zinc-magnesium will increase testosterone...i dont know about sperm itself and how do you know you have a low sperm count? maybe theres not much coming out but in proportion sperm might be at a normal level.

rob686

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zinc/Mag suppplementation is good and cheap.

Perhaps you should go for this first, but remember - if your HPTA (your body's natural testosterone & reproductive hormone feedback mechanism) is already partially/completely shut down, you'll probably need MORE than a zinc/magnesium/tribulus/avena sativa/oyster/tongkat ali/OTC supplement to bring your nuts & testosterone back to normal.

Best thing - get a complete androgen/fertility bloodwork done (test,free test,fsh,lh etc) immediately to see where you stand and take remedial action from there. REMEMBER the best advice is from your doc/endocrinologist

ps. Have you been on the juice before?

Dodgeball

Don Juan
Reaction score
steroids? no way man ive only just started regularly exercising nevermind steriods lol i take cyptolpram anti depressents and theres been a few cases of it with the drug, im going doctors on monday so i'll keep you informed

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say get off the meds and see a shrink...

I'd never condon the usage of pills to treat a mental condition unless it was serious schizophrenia or something...did I spell that right not sure...

but yea you're probably better off finding a solution to your problem that won't cause you physical damage...

All those perscription meds have laundry lists of side affects and they can't be better than exercising and discussing your problems with a professional.

:rockon: