Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Showing Your Stick

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
use a walking stick pretend you have a limp and just collapse in front of the girl ( the pity factor social psychology )
it works like magic

SBW

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few years back, I was genuinely movement impared.

I nearly lost the use of one leg due to a massive abcess that just about cut my psoass muscle and left me with nerve damage that took out just about all feeling between hip and ankle.

Never once in that period did my varying degres of imparement help me attract any female atention beyond professional helpfulness when I was in hospital. In fact, when I was in a wheelchair and on crutches (less so) I may not have even been regarded as a member of the human race and faced total abandonment on a few occasions when my attempts at moving myself resultaed in situations where I could have used a bit of help.

It was only after about six months, when I'd recovered enough to be able to get myself around with the help of a stick that I seemed to begin to be recognised as a vaguely human being again. :(

So no, I wouldn't advise that one myself.