Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Showing just enough interest...

Todd_Ingram

Reaction score
So I pretty much hate flirting, I feel like it puts a girl on a pedestal that she does not deserve and is overall demeaning towards a man of my caliber. Yeah I'm a bit of a narcissist, not knocking you fellas who do it but ain't my cup of tea. Anyhow if I want some action I know I have to do it a little bit just to reel her in. My assumption is that if I go out of my way to talk to a girl, regardless of the situation she knows I'm on some level interested. I don't need to tell her she's hot or some stupid **** like that (Oye, I use to do that, felt like a *****). So basically I just am taking the strategy to have normal conversation and then have her give me her number at my leisure. Advice? I'd like to take the laid back approach in dating from now on but I could use a few tweeks to my game.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should not be giving advice, but let me put this out there and maybe this will help you, or help me for being criticized.

I would just make a detached causal conversation and gauge her interest level and what kind of connection she and I might have. Maybe I will make some off the wall comment, and then go from there, pointing out something interesting that she is doing, or I am doing, or maybe even something in the environment.

Example:

standing in line in a grocery store and picking up a food item or magazine and show her something healthy or unhealthy, and then going from there.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Todd_Ingram said:
So I pretty much hate flirting, I feel like it puts a girl on a pedestal that she does not deserve and is overall demeaning towards a man of my caliber. Yeah I'm a bit of a narcissist, not knocking you fellas who do it but ain't my cup of tea. Anyhow if I want some action I know I have to do it a little bit just to reel her in. My assumption is that if I go out of my way to talk to a girl, regardless of the situation she knows I'm on some level interested. I don't need to tell her she's hot or some stupid **** like that (Oye, I use to do that, felt like a *****). So basically I just am taking the strategy to have normal conversation and then have her give me her number at my leisure. Advice? I'd like to take the laid back approach in dating from now on but I could use a few tweeks to my game.
Flirting is a back and forth thing. You put in some work sometimes then you pull back and let her put in some of her own work.The point is she's supposed to know that you are on some level interested and that way she can reciprocate. Remember the opposite of being an AFC who pours his feelings out is an AFC who's too scared to be sexual and too scared to show intent.

Datpiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thers nothing wrong with showing interest, i just also show her im not willing to give up anything for it and its meaningless in my life.

Maxfarsigth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Todd_Ingram said:
I really love and enjoy flirting, I feel like I can dominate a whole conversation while having a lot of fun. Its not about putting her on a peddestal. Actually, to me is trying to knock her off to put me on it. To me flirting if trying to have fun with the girl, talk, joke and tease her, have her smile and laugh, touch or grab her, and recieving one of those girly hits in the arm (Its 1UP). My assuption is that most guys dont enjoy flirting and go all systematic. So basically Ill just continue to do that and try to get better and better at it. And yes!, it has all to be done in a laid back, chilled, non needy or desperate kind of way.

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a strong, confident and possibly also somehow attractive man, I believe it's hard to give a girl too much attention. Show her that you want, but don't need her is maybe the most straightforward advice.