Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

showing a lady i am checking her out

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so today after i got off class, i got on this bus sitting at the end of it...

few stops later, a hot fashionable Asian chick came on the bus, and was walking toward me. so we were like eye to eye, I did a "head to toe" look on her, she continues to walk toward as I was looking at her face through her sun-glasses

I THINK she had a little bit smile showed but not for long, the next thing I know, she was sitting at this chair near me, so I continue to look straight (not in her direction) she was peeking at me for a second then looked away, and did it again for serveral time. I think she wanted me to look at her again but I didn't

funny thing I had to get off 3 stops after that, I didn't get a chance to get her phone number but I had the courage to look directly at a girl (never done this before) so I was really proud of myself, I will continue holding the eye contact, just until I feel comfortable with it, then I will start talking...

she was looking at me after I got off the bus, I caught her in the corner of my eye :cool:

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cute story, but I think you missed an opportunity. You may not have had time to get her number but maybe you should have at least smiled and said hello on your way off the bus. This would give her something to ponder and work into her little fantasies so the next time she sees you, you'll be IN.

You don't need to wait until you're comfortable in order to take risks. If we all did only what we were comfortable with then we would never get anywhere with women. Gild your balls with brass.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girls find it attractive if a guy looks at them up and down in good tasteful non-staring manner. she knows that you are checking her out not not sexually staring at her.

great work.

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a q

does that mean she is a attention *****?

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tom121
i have a q

does that mean she is a attention *****?
If a girl - any girl - was checking you out, it would stroke your ego and it would make you feel good. Would that make you an attentionho?

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations on moving out of your comfort zone. Keep pushing those limits.

An AW wants you to show interest to feed her limitless need for attention and does not particularly care who gives it to her. It takes a while to know if someone is definitely an AW. If you meet again and talk to her and hang out for a while and you start to sense she needs constant feedback and affirmations and only shows enough interest to keep you coming back she is tending toward the whor1sh side.

When you have dealt with enough of them you will be able to spot some of them faster but do not seek practice. :D

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
dont overanalyse a simple thing like eye contact jesus

Guerrero

Don Juan
Reaction score
I say next time you see her stick out your penis and draw a happy face on it with a permanent marker. Go up to her and be like "hey, hey you!" while shaking your happy face willy in your hand. Try tapping her back with it, chicks love that :D

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Guerrero
I say next time you see her stick out your penis and draw a happy face on it with a permanent marker. Go up to her and be like "hey, hey you!" while shaking your happy face willy in your hand. Try tapping her back with it, chicks love that :D
yeah i'll do that k :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
apparently I tried the same thing today (eye contact)

I just lost it like before, I wonder how I got the courage to do it at the time

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
wearing sunglasses makes it easier to make eye contact in public
because they cant tell if your really looking at them directly.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Guerrero
No, you get a raging hard-on through your clothes, go up to HB with a massive grin, point at your boner and say "hey hey! he likes you!"

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha you guys are funny

yeah next time I should wear my sunglasses (golden color with semi transparent) that way they can't tell if I am looking at them or not :p