Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Showing a girl you disapprove..

Stud No1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok heres the story

I met this girl a month ago, we're getting on quite well - quite alot of contact, texts and phone calls (some crazy 4 hour long calls). Basically, we get on like a house on fire.

Been on just the one date but have met up several other times too at bars and stuff. My interest level is decent, not through the roof for various reasons which i won't go into right now.

Anyway, we both wind each other up a bit. I probably go too far myself sometimes but thats just my nature. I would say i've got control in that im not love-struck or pussified and just ultra-confident (not to boast, but she's commented on it many times)

So lately she's been saying a few things to get under my skin, like things to purposely annoy me, things trying to knock me down a notch. I mean, whatever she says isn't the annoying thing, but it's how bloody obvious it is that she's trying to knock me down from being so confident. I've dealt with this before and cut the last girl who did this ****, loose. It's just such a turn-off how they think, i'd prefer the a girl just to be ****y herself than to feel she has to try crack my inner confidence. I don't mean, negs per se, i mean things like trying to play me or make me jealous for example.

Today she texted me jokingly something that fitted this bill. I mean, i just woke up to read this and i was like "aw **** this, i've been here before". So i just texted her back "whatever". She responded with another joke. I just said "cya" and didn't text her back. She sent me 3 more messages today - one saying i so serious, one saying dont huff with a sad face and the other just a forwarded joke to get my attention.

I mean, i do like this girl but she has to cut that ****e out, it just makes me unattracted to her. So i want her to learn her lesson without me coming across overly serious, or childish. Seems like a bit of a catch 22 situation.

Where do you draw the line? Contact her tommorow and forget it for now, tell her she's forgiven this once (half-jokingly) or just keep ignoring her?

I mean im sure she's got the hint now, but if i just pretend everythings fine (Which is the easy thing to do), she'll likely do it again. I don't like being disrespected but giving a girl a "talk" doesn't appeal to me either.

Anyone else every dealt with BS like this?>

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's kind of hard to say how you should handle it, since you don't really give us an example of the disrespect you feel you've received from her. If, as you say, she's really attempting to cut you down, you should just next her. However, it's entirely possible you're just getting worked up over nothing, or that you just haven't set proper boundaries with her. Give us some examples of what's going on and we'll tell you what we think.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say something to her calling her a "hater", i would be like baby, i know im the man im used to people hatin on me by now....but remember no one hates on a bad thing...you know you love this...or something funny(you not even scratched by her comments-yet gettin the point across that you know she secretly admires her...I would even say in front of people "yeah she fvcks with me but what we really got is a Helga and "Arnold" relationship(from the cartoon hey arnold)"

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stud No1 said:
Anyway, we both wind each other up a bit. I probably go too far myself sometimes but thats just my nature. I would say i've got control in that im not love-struck or pussified and just ultra-confident (not to boast, but she's commented on it many times)
-If you're doing it expect to get it back.
-If she is overdoing it then it's time to set some boundaries to let her know what you want.
-If you set boundaries then you yourself must not cross them either. You admitted that you went too far yourself.

Have a chat with her and explain to her what you want. Sometimes when people start oking around they both want to outdo each other and it gets a bit out of hand.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
baby123 said:
I think you should tell her your real feeling. Just give her a call and disscuss your problems.
I hope that's a joke. Yeah, go cry to her.

You said it yourself- she's just trying to knock you down a notch. It's called a TEST.

Women TEST us all the time to see what our weaknesses are. They want to see if they can knock us off our high horses.

She's doing it by annoying you (which I hate also), however you failed it this time. You let it get to you. And she knows it. Hence why she sent you some **** text message about huffing and puffing with a face; she's feeling good about finally knocking you down a notch.

It's not a big deal to fail a test once in awhile, but from now on take women's jokes as what they are; JOKES. Laugh at them and respond with something wittier back, because after all we should be capable of that as DJs right? If you treat her jokes as jokes, things will be far better.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, what kind of jokes are "over the line" with you Stud? I have no clue what you're asking because it's so friggin' vague.

I need to know because right now, it sounds like you're being a big baby. Maybe you really aren't but without clarification (and as someone who married a girl who CONSTANTLY busts my balls, and who I happily engage in playful verbal combat with and return the favor), that's what it looks like to me.