Show me what conquers the hot women?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hot Girls" are very cliquish and will do what the rest of the group does. If the rest of the group won't approve they might not do that.

So it's better to be part of their social circle, or a local celebrity. They might use a guy for some $ or favors. It doesn't help your case though. An independent man won't be treated as well because her group will be iffy about it.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...

Stop obsessing over that mythical hot woman that will fall head over heels for you because of your game.... super **** or wrapped Lambo.

Concentrate of finding a GOOD woman... Find that best friend. Someone who will love and care you. Guess what ?... She most likely not be a 9/10... She probably will be average. You won't find her attention whoring in a bar... She will be that sweet waitress... that cute classmate... your best friends sister.

Trust me..... In the long term you will be a happier man.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
Nah. I smell an abuser of women, or a potential abuser. He needs to fix himself 1st before even considering adding a women or children, may God have mercy on their souls.
Well, he openly talks about doing hard time for threatening to kill a woman and harassing her for not wanting anything to do with him. So.........

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That too and others if you read between the lines of his posts

D.Savage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot guys attract hot women, atleast in the very beginning. For a guy to even get his foot in the door with a 8+ he would have to be a 8+ himself, personality, game, social skills come after that but initially its the looks.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot guys attract hot women, atleast in the very beginning. For a guy to even get his foot in the door with a 8+ he would have to be a 8+ himself, personality, game, social skills come after that but initially its the looks.
It's not that. Social approval is huge. You think frat boys are all 8+? They get jump-offs cause of their affiliation.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By not being a sex offender like you.

Reaction score
By not being a sex offender like you.
1. I'm not a sex offender

2. Weren't you just accused of raping a fat girl?

3. Mods, why is this allowed? I have to listen to little pu$$ies like this talk sh1t every 3 seconds, then I get warned or banned when I respond.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...

Stop obsessing over that mythical hot woman that will fall head over heels for you because of your game.... super **** or wrapped Lambo.

Concentrate of finding a GOOD woman... Find that best friend. Someone who will love and care you. Guess what ?... She most likely not be a 9/10... She probably will be average. You won't find her attention whoring in a bar... She will be that sweet waitress... that cute classmate... your best friends sister.

Trust me..... In the long term you will be a happier man.

Fuking spot on.. Its that HOT woman that will leave your head spinning, then you can come on SS crying like a little Bich, telling us all you didn't realise she was BDP!

Find somone with some qualities, someone who you can develop a healthy relationship with.

Who cares of she is a HB7...

On a side note... STAY away from the FATTIES!!