Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

show dignity and self respect and the girls will come flocking...

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If there is one good piece of advise from an older guy like myself through all of my experiences with women it is this:

Show that you value yourself and your goals more than them and they will respect you and find you that much more attractive.

I have a good example:

Several years ago, I met this extremely hot girl at a club and managed to get her number as well as a couple of dates. The thing is that I was so hung up with this chick that I started doing stupid things that I did not even realize back then. I would call her too often and send her cards while I barely knew her and gave her way too many compliments among other things. In short, I showed her to my detriment that I valued her more than I did myself.

As the result, she probably had little respect for me and treated me as such.

I finally came to my senses, and I stopped calling her altogether. I in fact lost interest in her and through my sudden cavalier attitude, her interest shot through the roof. The tables were turned, and it was her who began chasing me. By then it was too late as I had met another hottie more to my liking although the girl in question was one of the hottest girls I ever met.

I realized that the tables were turned because I showed self respect and dignity among other things. I also showed that my time was valuable and that I was not into games.

The bottom line is this. Next time you meet a hot girl, do not let her looks blind you and cause you to do dumb things as in my case. Treat her like any other person and above all put yourself and your family above her. She will respect you greatly for it.

I will add a caveat to this. If you look like a slob no amount of self respect will likely attract hot girls to you. But you will certainly have the leg up on the guy who treats women like goddesses even if he has model looks.

I hope this helps.

jmeredi

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's so true, another thing is not to do EXACTLY what they want. Theres an article about this on the home page. It doesn't mean to NOT do it, just make them work for it a little.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am very fortunate to be dating a hot one at the moment. She was telling me about her friend who has this great guy who "does whatever she wants." I told her, "please, that would get old quickly." She was just dumbfounded. At least I am a mystery.

C-Damage

Don Juan
Reaction score
A warning ; if you 'compleatly drop interest' in the girl your dating she'l probably just go and f_ck some other guy who does show interest - even if he only does so for a minute she'l jump rite on his **** to punish you for abandoning her.

Dont be stupid about it.