Should you tape it to avoid a rape accusation charge?

FieldReportGuy7

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm beginning to ponder whether I should tape all my sessions in order to avoid getting accused of rape.

Is this a good idea?

Sh*t, I know you can get charge for invasion of privacy, but I'd rather take that than spend 25 years of my life in jail for freakin crime I did not committ.

Stuff like this can happen these days, its not new.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a lawyer but I don't think taping it would be admissible evidence unless you informed the girl beforehand that you were taping her.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she acts weird in the bedroom then ditch her.

If not, then you have nothing to worry about. Of course there are always exceptions and laws are more pro-female than ever now, however worrying about being charged with rape with every girl I'm with is just a headache.

edit: If you live in Sweden, then a video (no audio) recording may not be such a bad idea.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why you should have one sexual parthner.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're getting into this situation frequently enough to fear rape charges, maybe it's time to tone down the sexual performance, no?

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree though if things start going on the decline and you suspect that your little plate is beginning to bang someone else or hell if its your wife and you feel shes about to divorce your ass for some ridiculous reason.

I would say video tape the sex. I think even if it IS illegal she would change her tune very fast if she was throwing out "Rape," IF everyone in the court room was about to see her having sex.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good idea actually,

Just make sure you have the best lawyer in town on retainer; should **** ever hit the fan he can drag his 20,000 dollar suit and intimidate whatever ambulance chaser hack she has hired....

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who was accused of rape, he filmed it I dunno if the video was consensual but after a lot of money spent on a lawyer and having the tape he was cleared.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mpimpin said:
I have a friend who was accused of rape, he filmed it I dunno if the video was consensual but after a lot of money spent on a lawyer and having the tape he was cleared.
Holy Christ! Did he sue the bytch for lawyer fees for wrongful accusation?

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
Holy Christ! Did he sue the bytch for lawyer fees for wrongful accusation?
Nope I think him and his family were ready to be done with the scandal. It was a mixed race small town issue. Big mess