Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should you reply to every text message?

MKS82

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl texts you something like good nite should you reply back? I need to be more of a challenge to this girl so i debate whether or not i should reply always. basically we dated for a little but still hang out a couple of times a week. i know she doesnt see me as a challenge anymore. i just feel its a little too much d1ch headish not replying to her going out of her way to say good night to me. although it could be a mass text. hahah.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex girlfriend would get upset if I didn't reply to her texts. I would here and there. Sometimes, I couldnt reply to her right away. She would think I was ignoring her, not wanting to talk to her, or mad at her and whatever else. Just reply if you want it doesn't really matter. Aslong as she is the 1 texting you all the time.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MKS82 said:
If a girl texts you something like good nite should you reply back? I need to be more of a challenge to this girl so i debate whether or not i should reply always. basically we dated for a little but still hang out a couple of times a week. i know she doesnt see me as a challenge anymore. i just feel its a little too much d1ch headish not replying to her going out of her way to say good night to me. although it could be a mass text. hahah.
do not respond back to unimportant messages. idle minded texts do not get a reply from me

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what i do is, if what she says interests me, or is asking a question, i reply.
if it's just a statement that i don't care about, i don't.
simple

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually don't hold a text message convo for more than 10 messages. Not because I'm keeping count, just that I think it's too long. And if she texts me saying stuff like "entertain me" or stuff like that, I don't even respond to it.

Cashew

Don Juan
Reaction score
As everyone else says, I wouldn't reply to that. There is no real reason to.