Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should you leave a message the first time?

ted

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sick of calling a girl the first time and having to leave a message. They usually don't call back. I am much better talking to a person than a machine. From now on, I am going to ask when is a good time to call and call at that time. If they don't answer the first time, I'll call back at a similar time. If they still don't answer, I am throwing away the number. I now believe that they are qualifying you by your message. Remember that we are qualifying them, so don't leave a message. Any thoughts or opinions?

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya, leave a message once. If they dont call back too bad for them

Sir Shags Alot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I never leave a message. Most phones have caller ids. I really don't care if a chick I just meet dosn't call back. Maybe I am lazy, I just think it is a waste of energy. If the girl is interested she will see you called and then call back. If I call a couple times and she never anwsered.....the number is in the trash. Not a fan of VM.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't leave a message the first time....(I hate the 'hey, its DN, i just met you on XXX at XXXX, hope your doing well...)

XANEUS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, you should have done a search before posting this as I'm SURE it's been aswered at least 25 times before. But I have something new to add, so I'll reply.

Leave a message. So that next time you call she knows it's you. She will NOT call you back. No matter how interested she is, on a percentage basis, she will in all likelihood not call you back.

You're still going to have to call again... but at least then she'll be more likely to pick up... after all you ran good game on her when you first met her, right?

Once you get her on the phone, take your time, build comfort, but then be EXTREMELY persistent when you try to close her (see part 3 of my recent triple lay report).

For the above reasons I often now give girls my number when they give me theirs. Have faith in the game you've run, but realize that women are inherently flakey. Play the odds.