Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should you go on dates with women you're not attracted to?

HyperAnalyze

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys here will tell you,

Aww yeah low quality girls? Screw that. Don't waste your time.

But if you need to get out of the scarcity mind frame its a great way to get out of the hole.

Bang her and get your mojo back. Keep her around and soon abundance will reappear.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't get an std from a fat chick cause I wouldn't be able to get it up. Once again, you're better off going out with your right hand.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something I think about a lot. I'm an attractive man, so i frequently get the attention of 6's and 7's in very obvious way. i've had a 6 at a party straight up tell me "i want sex".

I'm split with indecision, because on one hand, nothing irritates me more than my chode AFC friends that CONSTANTLY look at 8's and say sh!t like "ehhh she's okay, but her face is too long...". I'm like REALLY DUDE. This girl is cute, i'd love to put my penis inside of her. Your standards are so high that you need a 10, but when a 10 rolls around there's no way in HELL you're gonna have the balls to open her. Heck, you can't even reliably bag 7's and 8's so why are your standards so high? Oh thats right...because you need an excuse to pansy out of talking to them. So on the one hand I want to go after 7's to eliminate this mindset, increase my experience, etc.

HOWEVER. Sometimes i find myself gaming girls that don't turn me on, ones that i know aren't up to my standards. I've been on dates and I honestly feel BAD because i'm gaming this girl well, and making her fall for me, when in reality she doesn't have a chance in hell. I'm just doing it for experience. I know. I know. Women don't think twice about leading a man on and then going completely ghost on him.

I think of it like weight training. A 6 or 7 is like working out half ass and just basically going through the motions. Sure, it's better than just sitting on your ass playing video games, but then again, couldn't you have better used that time doing something even more productive or actually pushing yourself in a workout?

Gaming a 9 or 10 is like going balls to the wall and experiencing massive pain and stress in the gym. It hurts a lot at the time. You don't want to do it. Much like how you can feel very nervous, intimidated, and unsure when gaming a superhot girl. But...this is what progress feels like. The times i've made the most progress have been when i've just been crazy nervous. One of the first times i was able to get a number from a super hot girl, invite her over for a date, I was so nervous. I was sitting there, smoking hookah, and I can tell she's into me. I could tell I needed to go for the kiss. I was shaking. My hands were actually trembling, but I pushed through it, put my hands on the couch so she wouldn't feel them shaking, and went for it. I went on to have a great night, and once i got that out of the way, it was like the nervousness had exited my body and I later went on to date her a few weeks and bang her.

If you're sitting with a 7 and it's not stressing you out, and you're going well. Then step your game up. Many newbies will be fine gaming 6's for a while because gaming 6's is harder for them than the previous lack of pootang they had. But once that is too easy, like in weight training, you need to step up the resistance or you won't make any gains.

So in summary, sure. Go for that 7 once in a while, even if it's easy. It's useful for experience, and very useful because it lets you have an abundance mindset. When you have like three average girls that you're sleeping with, it can make going up to 8's and 9's at the bar that much easier. And believe me, getting shot down by hot girls repeatedly can hurt your ego and make you want to crawl back to the average girls. But never fail to push yourself. You're going to make much more progress when you're extremely uncomfortable.

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Set your standards. Once I was desperate enough to but nowadays I realise there is just no point. Furthermore at the offchance she then latches onto you, you've got yourself a stalker or obsessor etc should you then meet a girl of standards and drop her faster than a fat kid eating pie.

Don't waste your money on a needless date. Use it to take up a new hobby, errands you have been meaning to do or a holiday you plan on saving up for. It's ironic that when you least try, you normally score the more re: woman and dating.

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gravityeyelids said:
This is something I think about a lot. I'm an attractive man, so i frequently get the attention of 6's and 7's in very obvious way. i've had a 6 at a party straight up tell me "i want sex".

I'm split with indecision, because on one hand, nothing irritates me more than my chode AFC friends that CONSTANTLY look at 8's and say sh!t like "ehhh she's okay, but her face is too long...". I'm like REALLY DUDE. This girl is cute, i'd love to put my penis inside of her. Your standards are so high that you need a 10, but when a 10 rolls around there's no way in HELL you're gonna have the balls to open her. Heck, you can't even reliably bag 7's and 8's so why are your standards so high? Oh thats right...because you need an excuse to pansy out of talking to them. So on the one hand I want to go after 7's to eliminate this mindset, increase my experience, etc.

HOWEVER. Sometimes i find myself gaming girls that don't turn me on, ones that i know aren't up to my standards. I've been on dates and I honestly feel BAD because i'm gaming this girl well, and making her fall for me, when in reality she doesn't have a chance in hell. I'm just doing it for experience. I know. I know. Women don't think twice about leading a man on and then going completely ghost on him.

I think of it like weight training. A 6 or 7 is like working out half ass and just basically going through the motions. Sure, it's better than just sitting on your ass playing video games, but then again, couldn't you have better used that time doing something even more productive or actually pushing yourself in a workout?

Gaming a 9 or 10 is like going balls to the wall and experiencing massive pain and stress in the gym. It hurts a lot at the time. You don't want to do it. Much like how you can feel very nervous, intimidated, and unsure when gaming a superhot girl. But...this is what progress feels like. The times i've made the most progress have been when i've just been crazy nervous. One of the first times i was able to get a number from a super hot girl, invite her over for a date, I was so nervous. I was sitting there, smoking hookah, and I can tell she's into me. I could tell I needed to go for the kiss. I was shaking. My hands were actually trembling, but I pushed through it, put my hands on the couch so she wouldn't feel them shaking, and went for it. I went on to have a great night, and once i got that out of the way, it was like the nervousness had exited my body and I later went on to date her a few weeks and bang her.

If you're sitting with a 7 and it's not stressing you out, and you're going well. Then step your game up. Many newbies will be fine gaming 6's for a while because gaming 6's is harder for them than the previous lack of pootang they had. But once that is too easy, like in weight training, you need to step up the resistance or you won't make any gains.

So in summary, sure. Go for that 7 once in a while, even if it's easy. It's useful for experience, and very useful because it lets you have an abundance mindset. When you have like three average girls that you're sleeping with, it can make going up to 8's and 9's at the bar that much easier. And believe me, getting shot down by hot girls repeatedly can hurt your ego and make you want to crawl back to the average girls. But never fail to push yourself. You're going to make much more progress when you're extremely uncomfortable.
I'd love to be able to game 7s successfully, so I'm not even at that standard yet. This girl is a borderline 5.

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomo said:
Set your standards. Once I was desperate enough to but nowadays I realise there is just no point. Furthermore at the offchance she then latches onto you, you've got yourself a stalker or obsessor etc should you then meet a girl of standards and drop her faster than a fat kid eating pie.

Don't waste your money on a needless date. Use it to take up a new hobby, errands you have been meaning to do or a holiday you plan on saving up for. It's ironic that when you least try, you normally score the more re: woman and dating.
Yeah, I honestly feel like I can't get it up with this woman. It's purely only to "be on a date". But I feel like it's better to just practice on women that I'm actually attracted to.

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
teddy said:
If you're in a dry spell or need practice. Or is it better to just go on dates with women you're attracted to so that you become used to it?

Dude, no, don't be an *******. Do something good for this world.
How about you go get some hot women and date them instead. I'm sure you're probably in my situation and bored out of your mind, though.

Pick up some hobbies or something. Life doesn't revolve around women. lol.

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did it quite a few times and regret it. If I wasn't attracted to them, at some point I would end up treating her like ****, or disrespectfully, and then I realized I was doing the exact same thing that I hated women for doing to me. Maybe that's just part of the game but it's a waste of time for me now

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
teddy said:
Yeah, I honestly feel like I can't get it up with this woman. It's purely only to "be on a date". But I feel like it's better to just practice on women that I'm actually attracted to.
Have you got female friends mate? I like to keep a few around for that exact reason. I know a few that I may have either stuffed up or I am not interested in (but if I opened my bedroom door and she was lying there naked)... you get the gist. Most girls like to have their ego stroked so it goes both ways when you are out with them as long as you both know nothing will ever escalate. Furthermore if you are willing to put up with their sh** every now and then one will come through introducing you to a girl from your social circle etc thats recently become single that you may not have known about or let you in on where you may get a chance to hook in.

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomo said:
Have you got female friends mate? I like to keep a few around for that exact reason. I know a few that I may have either stuffed up or I am not interested in (but if I opened my bedroom door and she was lying there naked)... you get the gist. Most girls like to have their ego stroked so it goes both ways when you are out with them as long as you both know nothing will ever escalate. Furthermore if you are willing to put up with their sh** every now and then one will come through introducing you to a girl from your social circle etc thats recently become single that you may not have known about or let you in on where you may get a chance to hook in.
Sadly, I just have one, who is actually more like my brother's friend.

I have another, but she's fat, unattractive, and much older than me. But she thinks I'm a boss, so we hang out (she has a fiance, so no worry about her trying moves on me).

Other than that...pretty much the only females I know are ones I've tried and failed with and had to cut things off because I was developing oneitis for them.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
when i first started dating i wasn't attracted to probably the first 3 girls i went out with. you got to start somewhere. that's everyone ont his forum's problem you want to read a book and date hb 8's. you would not go to a war without going through real LIVE basic training. you don't play in the NFL without 4 games of preseason. but guys want to date dimes with no dating experience. the real world does not work like that

after a few girls like this i eventually got comfortable enough to handle hotter women.
HB8's and above are only a "big deal" to beta faggots who pedestalize women.

You don't need dating "experience" when you remove the pedestal. :up:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Rex Co-Signs This Powerful Statement

PlayHer Man said:
HB8's and above are only a "big deal" to beta faggots who pedestalize women.

This statement deserves a +3 and I need to remember it my damn self when approach anxiety sets in.

Yo PHM, I tried to give you some rep points but I got this message:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PlayHer Man again." What is this sh*t about?

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the movie the 40 year old a virgin said a quote about starting off with the lower numbers in the 1-10 scale if you are an experienced and then work your way up but I forgot how it was said

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Naaaaah we all know that's not true, you can't just take some computer nerd, make him impervious to women and send him out to pick up swimwear models. He'll still get shot down but he just won't care.

Alright let's change the question slightly, if the OP had said he's only into dating models but he wasn't getting any, would you then tell him to date non-models to get better? Yes.

Omerta

Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
I believe the movie the 40 year old a virgin said a quote about starting off with the lower numbers in the 1-10 scale if you are an experienced and then work your way up but I forgot how it was said
Yeah, but he was a virgin and didn't have any exercised boundaries of where he could land.

If you know your SMV and have proven it in the past there is no reason to lower your standards and dumpster dive. It only hurts you in the long run.

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Wright said:
Naaaaah we all know that's not true, you can't just take some computer nerd, make him impervious to women and send him out to pick up swimwear models. He'll still get shot down but he just won't care.

Alright let's change the question slightly, if the OP had said he's only into dating models but he wasn't getting any, would you then tell him to date non-models to get better? Yes.
Here's the thing though. I'll be happy with a 6 or up. But I'm in such a huge dry spell that the girls I'm considering now are like a 4. Looking at her pic and imagining ****ing it makes me wince. But then who's to say I have to **** her, I could just use it for experience....but I'm not excited about it at all.

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One must walk before he crawls. Don't make fattie slaying a habit, though.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
even though I often get better and frustrated over not having had a girlfriend yet but what makes me feel better knowing that it's a matter of me being unable to attract the type of woman I really want instead of just settling

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
even though I often get better and frustrated over not having had a girlfriend yet but what makes me feel better knowing that it's a matter of me being unable to attract the type of woman I really want instead of just settling
Completely true. I'm in the same boat as you JaegerPilot.

Also, ended up not taking the date, texted her once then decided "**** it" and stopped texting and then she blocked me lol (found her online).

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she was ****able or at least good enough to suck your **** I'd say yes. If a girl isn't ****able I don't need the practice. I'd **** a 5 in my rating system.

Also it's not a dry spell if you've never got started. It's just doing bad with girls. I've been broken up with my hot ex and haven't ****ed in months so I'm in a dry spell. You need to lower your standard as low as they can go and still have you horny. Also don't ignore hot girls they can be easier to get some times.

Dating is old school. Consider just hanging out at a bar then bringing them home.