Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should we be seeking virgins as our life partner?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Colossus, Live your Dream, Sam and others that it doesn't serve any good to ask your girl about their past sex partners. I am actually fine with not knowing because I clearly am no saint. However what does scare me is what if I one day I do care or I do want to know? What if I got married to this girl and I ask her and it turns me off...
The younger she is, the better your chances of her being low mileage. Throughout the relationship, she will drop hints of how many partners she's had. You can develop a good guess from that.

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally who she's been with sexually, what they've done sexually, and her relationships with other men prior to me are of no concern to me unless she's been in one bad relationship after another. "And that only concerns me because that's a clue to my future with her. "
I'm not going to ask her about her previous partners because I'm worried about getting turned off or butt hurt, but because that doesn't carry any weight now, all that matters to me is the way she acts in the now. Remember actions speak louder than words so I'll be looking at her actions and whatever bits of info she brings up either will or will not tie into that behavior.
I'm a very sexually guy I like ropes, whips, and punishment during sex so I prefer women with experience OR women who are open minded sexually. So it's a non issue for me if the girl has had X amount of partners. If she gives a killer blow job you know someone's taught her that, and to your satisfaction!

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Personally who she's been with sexually, what they've done sexually, and her relationships with other men prior to me are of no concern to me unless she's been in one bad relationship after another. "And that only concerns me because that's a clue to my future with her. "
I'm not going to ask her about her previous partners because I'm worried about getting turned off or butt hurt, but because that doesn't carry any weight now, all that matters to me is the way she acts in the now. Remember actions speak louder than words so I'll be looking at her actions and whatever bits of info she brings up either will or will not tie into that behavior.
I'm a very sexually guy I like ropes, whips, and punishment during sex so I prefer women with experience OR women who are open minded sexually. So it's a non issue for me if the girl has had X amount of partners. If she gives a killer blow job you know someone's taught her that, and to your satisfaction!
Except for the whips, chains and punishment thing, your thinking is along the lines of mine.

I do think that @Desdinova's 'high score theory' is worth considering carefully though.

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's be honest here. Aside from the STD factor, men are just insecure about women having a lot of prior sexual partners because they don't want to feel like they're competing with past lovers when it comes to sexual performance and penis size.

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Except for the whips, chains and punishment thing, your thinking is along the lines of mine.

I do think that @Desdinova's 'high score theory' is worth considering carefully though.
When i hear a man say his attraction or feeling towards his gf would be compromised if he hears about her past lovers or her past D-count I think he might have an insecurity issue.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's be honest here. Aside from the STD factor, men are just insecure about women having a lot of prior sexual partners because they don't want to feel like they're competing with past lovers when it comes to sexual performance and penis size.
The other problem is if they want to connect emotionally to his woman, that with someone who has had so many partners they tend to guard their hearts or not have very strong connections to another person. Plus they will tend to be quicker to monkey branch, unless they truly have sowed their oats and lost the taste for so many different c0cks.

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The other problem is if they want to connect emotionally to his woman, that with someone who has had so many partners they tend to guard their hearts or not have very strong connections to another person. Plus they will tend to be quicker to monkey branch, unless they truly have sowed their oats and lost the taste for so many different c0cks.

That's why it is so important for us to screen the women we allow in our lives and hone our ability to next the damaged goods. Good women exist even if they have "been around" the block a few times.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can all have your own opinions, but Chateau had the study showing that more than 5 partners increases the risk of Divorce...... Your time, your money, your decision. But it won't make me feel better about scoring to know I'm the 66th guy. I'd have a hard time saying we had a "connection"

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can all have your own opinions, but Chateau had the study showing that more than 5 partners increases the risk of Divorce...... Your time, your money, your decision. But it won't make me feel better about scoring to know I'm the 66th guy. I'd have a hard time saying we had a "connection"
Can you send a link to this so called study? I think in this day and age if a girl is over 25 and still a virgin chances are there's something wrong with her. I agree I don't want a ho... but a girl who has been with other men before at least substantiates her general attractiveness.

I think the theories of the less mileage the easier it is to make an emotional footprint on a girl is true. I think I'm just bothered by those that think a girl loses value just for the physical aspect of her being with someone else besides you.

I mean isn't sex normal????????

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I see it the only advantage a girl who is a virgin has if for guys who are insecure about they not being "the only one" their girl has been with.

Yes if she is a ho she may have incorrigible issues, but if a girl isn't yet has had sex I don't see issues for men who are secure. A girl with sexual partners may be a better match for someone than a girl who is a virgin also.

Now if we are saying 5 guys or more makes a girl lesser value, where do you all realistically think you are going to find a girl with less mileage who isn't a teenager????

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
What if I got married to this girl and I ask her and it turns me off... I mean I honestly didn't care but all this ad-vocation of finding a virgin has made me think a little.
Would it change anything for you if you found out she went to the middle east, let a man sh1t on her chest while a group of sheikhs gang banged her and took diarrhea dumps in her mouth? Because... that happens.
Now if we are saying 5 guys or more makes a girl lesser value, where do you all realistically think you are going to find a girl with less mileage who isn't a teenager????

Outside the US. I got mine.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So do all men (who are not just looking for sex) have security issues? IMO it's an automatic response in us that starts screaming that the woman is no good, as if our instincts know she's useless as a long term investment. As much as I'm aware of how insecurity is unattractive to a woman and how much I've tried to fight it, something still screams at me if I know she's fvcked dozens of men.

Good for what? Maybe their personalities are good, but it doesn't mean they're going to be good pair-bonding material.

I'll mention it again... the best and longest-lasting relationships I've seen are with couples who have stayed together since high school.

They exist, but they're a rarity. My gf has had 3 sexual partners. I was the second, but didn't date her until 2 years later.

I know of a few high school couples that ended up getting married... but I think its rare overall... I also think that someone who ends up marrying their high school sweetheart is doing themselves a disservice of not seeing what else is out there. I could imagine curiosity and novelty would cause wedges in these couples.

Is the girl you are referring to your current girlfriend or one you had in the past? I'm not sure what you mean by you didn't date her until 2 years later.

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So do all men (who are not just looking for sex) have security issues? IMO it's an automatic response in us that starts screaming that the woman is no good, as if our instincts know she's useless as a long term investment. As much as I'm aware of how insecurity is unattractive to a woman and how much I've tried to fight it, something still screams at me if I know she's fvcked dozens of men.
I myself have no issue with discussing a girls past D-count, I won't ever bring it up myself but usually tease her back once shes asked me the "how many girls have you been with" question. I don't believe all guys have an issue with this, i believe that most men are competitive, and if a women has many previous partners the bar to give her a world class fvck has risen significantly. The feeling that you are probably not her best fvck and never will be is enough to cause any man to pause for a second to reflect on it.

With my wife and with almost all women before her i used to enjoy having conversations with them about how good they've been fvcked, what positions, locations, and other kink related experiences they had. This allowed me to try a host of things i would have never thought of myself and it made me a much better lover. As life went on and i got a little older i started noticing that i was the teacher more then the student and that had its own perks! It's easy to wow a girl in bed when you've been mentored by women for a long time on all the kinky stuff they've done.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I myself have no issue with discussing a girls past D-count, I won't ever bring it up myself but usually tease her back once shes asked me the "how many girls have you been with" question. I don't believe all guys have an issue with this, i believe that most men are competitive, and if a women has many previous partners the bar to give her a world class fvck has risen significantly. The feeling that you are probably not her best fvck and never will be is enough to cause any man to pause for a second to reflect on it.

With my wife and with almost all women before her i used to enjoy having conversations with them about how good they've been fvcked, what positions, locations, and other kink related experiences they had. This allowed me to try a host of things i would have never thought of myself and it made me a much better lover. As life went on and i got a little older i started noticing that i was the teacher more then the student and that had its own perks! It's easy to wow a girl in bed when you've been mentored by women for a long time on all the kinky stuff they've done.
This is the mindset I was looking for in a polarizing debate here. Anyway maybe you can use facts here to help dispel some of the notions that a moderate or high count (depending on how you look at it) affects a relationship. If you don't mind sharing, how many partners has your wife had before you, and how long have you been together happily?

She's my current.
So you are the 2nd guy she's been with...So you got with her in the past, then in the time you were broke up with her she slept with someone else, and now you are back?

I could forgive a non-virgin if she was a Trump supporter or a Liberal hater.
What do you like most regarding Trump's political stance?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are the 2nd guy she's been with...So you got with her in the past, then in the time you were broke up with her she slept with someone else, and now you are back?
We were never officially together at that point, although that's what she was aiming for. I had made it clear that I didn't want a LTR at that point in my life, but she fvcked me anyway.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We were never officially together at that point, although that's what she was aiming for. I had made it clear that I didn't want a LTR at that point in my life, but she fvcked me anyway.
Well she doesn't sound like she has a lot of mileage on her, but she isn't a virgin either. If you happend to meet an attractive girl with a cool personality tomorrow who was a virgin, would you hold her in higher regard than your current gf?

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the mindset I was looking for in a polarizing debate here. Anyway maybe you can use facts here to help dispel some of the notions that a moderate or high count (depending on how you look at it) affects a relationship. If you don't mind sharing, how many partners has your wife had before you, and how long have you been together happily?
There's a few different ways of looking at this.

It is proven that the more a women falls in love the more desensitized she becomes to it (high score theory) but this is not tied into any sexual acts because we all know women don't fall in love because of the physical act of sex, but through the emotional roller coaster you can provide them, and their perceived smv they have placed on you in contrast to their own perceived smv. In this regard it is my personal belief that women generally have two solid shots at falling in love before they become desensitized to the point that they will have no problem insta-jumping from one dude to the next. You get yourself a girl who's never been in love and she falls for you hard and you maintain frame, play by the rules, give her an emotional up and down roller coaster while fvcking her good and leading then at no other point in her life will she be more naturally inclined to stay committed and faithful to one guy. The curve ball in this scenario is the age at which most women initially fall in love. It is young, usually no older then 21, and they are unable to maintain any relationship due to being at the peak of their own smv in a sea of alpha fvcks. Their are women in their mid twenties and late twenties who have never fallen in love due to one reason or another and i would recommend targeting this age group and dipping into the early twenties crowd only for plate spinning.

Most guys here want their cake and frosting too...The general status-quo around here is to spin as many plates as you can, next, and pump and dump. But fail to realize that in order to fulfill this the flip side is women are going to have higher and higher D counts as a result lol. It's funny because the opposite affect of this is women become more and more sexually experienced and it becomes harder for the average guy to make an sexual impression on her. And even though to guys like me this is perfectly acceptable and welcomed, to most it's seen as an affront to their own masculinity, and brings about feelings of insecurity. For a women the amount of D she has isn't going to matter to her in a relationship or affect how she reacts in a relationship with a guy she truly loves. Only her previous "L" count actually matters here, in other words, how many times shes previously been in "Love" with a guy will definitely affect how she acts in any relationship she has. That should be of bigger concern to any guy. That's a direct threat to your way of life! When after being married for twenty years you're desensitized wife decides to cash out of the marriage and leaves you high and dry without any warning, and is riding the c0ck carousel within a week, it's good indicator she was never truly in love with you to begin with. The desensitized women are the ones looking for beta-bucks more then anything.