Should I walk off?

Confused

Don Juan
Reaction score
IF you have a facebook 1st date and the girl forgets or says you didn't confirm it with her even though you didn't need to should u just walk off when she shows u signs of disrespect?

this b1tch had the audacity to not only cancel on me 10mins beforehand but also show up late.. AND gave me an evil stare and raised her voice to get me to back down, she was threatening to not go for a drink with me and i caved.

i felt invested cos i drove all the way down.

should i really just have calmly said, 'you know what, dont try to switch this around, this is your fault i didn't need to confirm, u did it with me, u forgot so you are the 1 who's suppose to make it up to me.'

and then walk off? i felt like i didn't respect myself but at same time i just want to bang her, she's some random facebook chick who i dont respect anymore but i feel like she's got me by the balls.

but interestingly after we went for the drink we got on really well.. but actions wise i gave away too much power. she disrespected me, should i bring up the issue again further next time?

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I'm big on confirming, even with my boys, because you never know. Anyways, by her reaction it seems you've dodged a bullet, she seems a little psykotic.

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Respect is essential for her to be attracted to you.

Her threatening not to go for a drink was a test which you failed. You should have called her bluff.

She obviously wants the upper hand, and is willing to use every manipulative trick in the book to get it. That's what women do, we just gotta learn to deal with it.

Definitely do not chase her. I wouldn't verbally tell her either, women don't respond well to that. If she chases you, ignore her for a bit to make she sure knows she cannot take your time for granted.

I recently dealt with a girl like this who was interested in me first. One day she flaked last minute then reassured me she still wanted to meet up. I was mad but I didn't let her know. I was going to next her but I gave her the benefit of the doubt and asked her again the next week and she was enthusiastic. So a couple weeks later we actually met up and she started acting like she's too good for me and I'm lucky to get the chance to hang out with her.

I should've walked off but did I? No. I decided to hang around in the hope of getting laid because I had slept with her before. Did I get laid? No. The disrespect just got worse and we don't talk anymore.

Never put your dignity and self-respect aside just to get pvssy: it will hurt your self-esteem, and ironically she won't respect you so you won't get laid anyway!

Women will ALWAYS push their boundaries. It's up to YOU the man to not let her manipulate you.