Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

should i try for her digits?

coffin

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok this waitress comes into my work almost every friday night. and when i ring her up she seems to smile alot and jokes with me. i was thinkin about askin her if she would like to smoke with me and then try and get ehr digits afterwards if it went well. should i try it? i know nothin about this girl but she looks semi decent and seems pretty chill.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you asking such a ridiculous question? You know the answer, you just want people to tell you not to, so you can justify being too much of a pvssy to go for it.

coffin

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i wasnt lookin for a no i was hopin for some1 to tell me it isnt a stupid thing to do. usually i wouldnt even think about doin it, and cuz of that im basically a amatuer. i hope she stops in 2 morro cuz i really need to get my **** 2gether and maybe it wont be as hard to aproach girls when im out

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats the first thing you need to know here. If you see a girl you like, MAKE A MOVE, and dont let anything stop you. Why wouldnt it be a good idea to approach this girl? Worse case scenario, she says no. Best case scenario.... use your imagination.

coffin

Don Juan
Reaction score
hopefully she comes in 2night cuz its time i man up and grow sum balls and try and get a girl instead of pvssyin out all the time.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
use the search function to find "Sexuality Projection" , by Ojete

the problem is that youre overthinking such a simple, natural process. get in touch with the desires you have as a man. you like her, you want her, so go for her. leave all the worrying and analyzing behind.

-SLB

coffin

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for suggestin that post. ima try that ive already been doin it sumwhat. lost 40 pounds so far and hav gotten a lil more cut up in the arms ( still have a small gut tho :( )but its better then bein 230 and havin a huge gut.

coffin

Don Juan
Reaction score
get this **** the 1 time im ready and confident to ask this girl her number and stuff she doesnt come in lol. she is there every friday night and the 1 time i was gonna make a move she decided not to come. now i gotta wait till next week if ima try it.... lol