Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

should i text her or what?

I Am Lost 18

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this girl and I met months ago, and have met again and again about 7 times total. We text a lot even to the point if I wouldn't text her for ONE day, she would text me saying 'hey you forgot about me!' with sad smilies. We text A LOT.

So now its been 4 days we haven't seen/talked or texted each other. Every night we are online at each others online profiles and we just wait for each other to say smth, I can feel it.

So should I break this and initiate or let her? (I can feel that she is waiting for me to initate, however, almost all times she iniates in the past)

Thakjs guys

Edit: another strong point to note: she got herself unlimited texting plan because we text each other so much, and I have the most texts I on her phone and vice versa.

Igetit!

Reaction score
I Am Lost 18 said:
Ok this girl and I met months ago, and have met again and again about 7 times total. We text a lot even to the point if I wouldn't text her for ONE day, she would text me saying 'hey you forgot about me!' with sad smilies. We text A LOT.

So now its been 4 days we haven't seen/talked or texted each other. Every night we are online at each others online profiles and we just wait for each other to say smth, I can feel it.

So should I break this and initiate or let her? (I can feel that she is waiting for me to initate, however, almost all times she iniates in the past)

Thakjs guys

Edit: another strong point to note: she got herself unlimited texting plan because we text each other so much, and I have the most texts I on her phone and vice versa.
If this is the same girl from the first thread you made,I would say you have a zero percent chance with her,but even that would be TOO high.

I Am Lost 18

Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative(btw, that same girl planted a full lip kiss on me and said can't wait to return and see me again and is away for winter vacation at another state with her grandparents, so you failed and still fail at that scenerio, cause you told me to next her right? But I still kept at my game and basically got her. so stop living on your ego, thanks).

Soo any serious and (especially) nonfailing advice?

I Am Lost 18

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and I guess I can change my name now as well, if the forum allows to do so. Cause not lost in that original situation anymore.

Igetit!

Reaction score
I Am Lost 18 said:
Negative(btw, that same girl planted a full lip kiss on me and said can't wait to return and see me again and is away for winter vacation at another state with her grandparents,
Wooow.

Dude you REALLY surprise me. I can't believe you still can't see what going on with this girl. LOL,you REALLY THINK because you got a "peck" on the lips that that means something.

Ok,well answer me this then...THIS THREAD about "should you text her or not"...is it about texting the same girl from your first thread,or are you talking about a different girl?

Be honest man.

If it is a different girl,then you'll need to give some more info about the two of you so we can see where you're at.

If it's the same girl from your first thread,then I stand by what I said.

I Am Lost 18 said:
so you failed and still fail at that scenerio, cause you told me to next her right?
I told you to next her? When? Can you produce my post to where I said that because I CAN produce the one AND ONLY post I replied with concerning that girl.

Here it is. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1622753

The reason I said the same thing is because I thought you were making a thread about the same girl.

If you're talking about a different girl,then fine,you'll need to give more info.

hover411

Don Juan
Reaction score
too little information,

you are leaving out what happened that lead to the 4 day gap.