Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I tell her

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is so damn typical. AFC comes in and posts how he just loves this girl, but is confused, what should he do???////1111???? Regulars give him good advice, he doesn't like it, lashes back, then disappears with no update whatsoever, I guess for fear of being proven wrong. Egos I guess. Dashriprock did this the other day as well. I want to see what happened with these AFC dunces.

Truebrit

Don Juan
Reaction score
kdnash82 said:
For those who don't know, sex leads to complications. That lasted a good week and a half at best.

QUOTE]

For those that don't know oh wise one. G*y.

Quick question also - what is it with you guys in the States getting married so young - he's 26 and married and divorced already yet no one comments on that. Is that the norm there?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fwiw, women actually find it attractive that I am divorced. I did not think it would be that way. Men are not like that. We want unused property, not someone else's old toys. Women are different. They do not see a man as going down in value every time they have sex or have a relationship prior to meeting us. Women are intrigued when I tell them I was married. I asked a woman about this, and she said, "of course they are. It means that at least one woman thought you were of high value. Plus they want to start comparing themselves to your ex, wondering what she had about her that made you want to marry her."

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truebrit said:
Quick question also - what is it with you guys in the States getting married so young - he's 26 and married and divorced already yet no one comments on that. Is that the norm there?
yes it is the norm here. and that's probably why our divorce rate is over 50%, among many other things.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are intrigued when I tell them I was married. I asked a woman about this, and she said, "of course they are. It means that at least one woman thought you were of high value.
It's also that then they know you are the "marrying" type, rather then the guy who's never going to commit (their definition of committing of course meaning marriage).

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't tell her sh!t unless she brings it up.

If that is the case then tell her that you were married once but it didn't work out. If she wants to know when you split with your ex tell her that it was over before you met her.

It doesn't matter if you were still "technically" married when you met her. You were separated and it WAS over. The technical part is just paperwork and doesn't mean anything.

P.S. Asking for advice and then slagging the people who take the time to respond is pretty low.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear KDNash,
I have been twice divorced,had many Relationships similar to yours in duration,I have never been asked the date of my divorce,never even been asked to substantiate the fact that I am divorced which is far stranger....Forget about it KD it's full steam ahead to your next impetuous disaster.

Truebrit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
Don't tell her sh!t unless she brings it up.

If that is the case then tell her that you were married once but it didn't work out. If she wants to know when you split with your ex tell her that it was over before you met her.

It doesn't matter if you were still "technically" married when you met her. You were separated and it WAS over. The technical part is just paperwork and doesn't mean anything.

P.S. Asking for advice and then slagging the people who take the time to respond is pretty low.
Its not rocket science - too scared to spoil a good thing with sex + weak approach = AFC

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes it's much better to be divorced than never been married. it's a fact that women are "green lighted" by this revelation.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the original poster - why are you wasting our time?

Warrior gives you his take, and then a short 15 min later you are already discounting what he said.

If you are not going to even CONSIDER others' advice, why the hell are you asking for it?

We are not girls, we are men, and that means we are not necessarily going to tell you what you want to hear.

Open your mind, and ruminate over the responses in this thread for a week or so, and then decide on your own

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he logged out to save face and scurried back to the afc shadows, his tail singed.

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude are you for real? You're going to actually try and claim that you're not being AFC and rip on Warrior's advice, which was right on? Your head is in the clouds man, and I'm still trying to clean off the AFC you upchucked all over me with your first post.

"Sex complicates things?" Who told you that, your little sister? That may be the single most womany line I've ever seen posted on this site. She likes your friends? Who gives a sh*t, she's lucky to even have met your friends, especially since it's only been a month. And you're considering going to Hawaii, after knowing this chick for 1 freaking month? Who's paying? Is she? If so by all means go. If you're footing the bill, AFC.

Did you ever think that maybe, just maybe since you're IN the situation and obviously already waaaaaaaaaay more into this girl than you should be after only a month, we can see things you can't? And some of those things we can see that you're oblivious to may be stuff you don't wanna hear. So don't come in here, get solid advice from a top poster, and rip him and everyone else because they tell you something you don't want to hear.

Yahoo! relationship advice thataway------------->

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I don't feel the need to tell her unless she brings it up. There's no need to jeopardize the relationship yet until you've become more invested. It sounds like you guys are moving pretty quick in this relationship which is a good thing.

THink of it this way, if you had jus tme ta girl for the first time in a cold approach, you wuld never tell her this stuff. it would just scare her away.

For this woman, if she spends say, 3 months with you, and you two become extremely close and she's really into you, THEN you tell her, shell be much more forgiving and technically you didn't lie to her, you just never brought it up