Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should i tell her i snooped her phone?

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

I opened a thread about me thinking a girl i'm dating 3 months is propbebaly cheating on me with another dude.

Yesterday i cam to her house by surprise , she was surprised to see me , she was on her way to the shower . she took her phone with her so i couldn't see anything .

I asked her was she on the way out ? she said no.

I looked over her phone and saw a conversation between her and the dude wanting to meet.
She says he's a friend blah blah blah , i asked her will she accept to meet him with me , she got all upset.

Today i walked away from her house and told her i can't be with someone who is not telling the truth and hide things.

She keep saying she didn't want to meet although i saw in the text she is.

Should i tell her i snooped her phone and saw the msg?
Should i even send her a msg or call her? or wait for her to call me.

Joe.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I was giving my ex another chance on the condition she doesn't rush into a relationship with anybody else. Anyways fast forward three weeks and some guy on Facebook says they are in a relationship. I txt her and she swears it is just because he has a stalker and that she intends to stay single for a long time. Over the course of a week I have seen pics of them kissing and all that. She ****ed up big time.

Don't tell her. All she will do is deny deny deny and even if you comer at her with concrete evidence she will never admit that she was in the wrong. If you snoop through her phone then all that tells her is your insecure.

You can't be with a woman you can't trust. This is disrespect towards you and your relationship. NEXT.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LYING WH0RE!! You have two options:

1. You just keep her as a fvck buddy. This means you need to be emotionally disconnected from her and not expect anything more from her than sex. You also need to be fine with the fact that she fvcks other guys.

If you are not able to do the above, then

2. Go No Contact and find yourself a new chick. Don't get into discussions with her, don't try to confront her about the text you read and how she is lying etc. She will not admit it anyway, she'll just turn the tables on you and tell you you're a jaleous, posessive freak blah blah blah. Getting into an argument with her will only make you more pissed off and frustrated, women are masters at turning your words around, twisting the truth etc. You'll want to take her head and smash it into the wall... So don't go there, lol. Like I said, she's a LYING WH0RE, you know this and she knows this, no need to confront her about it, she's not gonna admit it. Just accept it and deal with it, which means leaving her.

And remember, the best revenge you can have on her, is by TOTALLY ignoring her and going No Contact COMPLETELY. Not even one word to her, not in real life nor through social media, just total silence like you've never known her.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No point to tell her. Once you snoop the relationship is over because you would not have snooped if you didn't think something was up. This girl doesn't respect you and you should not give her a single second more of your time.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Withdraw your attention and go cold. Eventually dump her stating your reason. Find yourself another girl. DO NOT CONFRONT HER ABOUT IT.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thundernuts said:
You can't be with a woman you can't trust. This is disrespect towards you and your relationship. NEXT.
:wave: You mean there is one out there you can, truely?
Je-zuz.

Girls, Girls, make him scream; the madness in him is a dream.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Withdraw your attention and go cold. Eventually dump her stating your reason. Find yourself another girl. DO NOT CONFRONT HER ABOUT IT.
I agree with the first part. However if she comes asking you why you're acting cold then you should tell her what you saw, and be ready to let her go.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
Hello,

I opened a thread about me thinking a girl i'm dating 3 months is propbebaly cheating on me with another dude.

Yesterday i cam to her house by surprise , she was surprised to see me , she was on her way to the shower . she took her phone with her so i couldn't see anything .

I asked her was she on the way out ? she said no.

I looked over her phone and saw a conversation between her and the dude wanting to meet.
She says he's a friend blah blah blah , i asked her will she accept to meet him with me , she got all upset.

Today i walked away from her house and told her i can't be with someone who is not telling the truth and hide things.

She keep saying she didn't want to meet although i saw in the text she is.

Should i tell her i snooped her phone and saw the msg?
Should i even send her a msg or call her? or wait for her to call me.

Joe.
You see what i mean,.... I read things like this along with the hundreds of cases just like this and wonder to myself... Is the headache, heartache, anxiety even worth it to be in a LTR in todays world with modern women? I mean really.. is it.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
You see what i mean,.... I read things like this along with the hundreds of cases just like this and wonder to myself... Is the headache, heartache, anxiety even worth it to be in a LTR in todays world with modern women? I mean really.. is it.

Thats whats im saying.

Spin plates and stay non-attached

Fvck LTRs. And fvck putting emotional investment in them

Achieve your goals and aspirations instead. Bettering yourself consistently is WAY more worth your emotional investment then a dumb girl that will drop you in a second at the opportunity of a better option.

Be attached to yourself.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
narcissist said:
Thats whats im saying.

Achieve your goals and aspirations instead. Bettering yourself consistently is WAY more worth your emotional investment then a dumb girl that will drop you in a second at the opportunity of a better option.

Be attached to yourself.
You'll be lonely when you're 40

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I broke up with her , told her she broke my trust and she's a liar and i don't need this is my life. walked away.
She called me yesterday and told me she wants to fix things with me. told her i cant be with someone who lied to me and i cant trust , i told her i don't see any reason for you to sneak behind my back to meet a guy and also lie about it . she said i'm right and she was on a pressure because of me and she didn't know what to do.

I told her i know she cheated on me with him and she told me she didn't see him at all and she didn't cheated on me .

i saw the msgs on her phone and this is the only proof i have in my sleeve to show her she's a liar. what should i do?
Told her if she wants me she needs to build my trust to her and change her act.

What should i do? should i tell her to cut the talk with this guy? should i even bother listen to her? i mean she can say yes i will cut my talk with him but i can't control her every second.
What are the actions she needs to prove to me she's worthy of my time?

Joe.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
narcissist said:
Thats whats im saying.

Be attached to yourself.
Our sentiments are mutual. Really. I mean, REALLY, "is the juice worth the squeeze?"

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude its your call but you have to remember her interest is peaked solely because she doesn't have the other guy to fall back on. She doesn't feel guilty she feels lonely.

Walk away man. Sometimes its better just to let the house burn and build another than to try and save it

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zorg198...you are asking the same questions. Did you not read the advice. That's it...its over...no explaination....no contact... no good byes....Just move on to the next plate and forget ever contacting this b*tch...she is no worth your time. Abe

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
I broke up with her , told her she broke my trust and she's a liar and i don't need this is my life. walked away.
She called me yesterday and told me she wants to fix things with me. told her i cant be with someone who lied to me and i cant trust , i told her i don't see any reason for you to sneak behind my back to meet a guy and also lie about it . she said i'm right and she was on a pressure because of me and she didn't know what to do.

I told her i know she cheated on me with him and she told me she didn't see him at all and she didn't cheated on me .

i saw the msgs on her phone and this is the only proof i have in my sleeve to show her she's a liar. what should i do?
Told her if she wants me she needs to build my trust to her and change her act.

What should i do? should i tell her to cut the talk with this guy? should i even bother listen to her? i mean she can say yes i will cut my talk with him but i can't control her every second.
What are the actions she needs to prove to me she's worthy of my time?

Joe.
Look at the bold parts i highlighted and let me tell you a quick story of my Ex's actions because i find it so fascinating that almost ALL women do and say the exact same things during a breakup or turbulence in the relationship towards the end, especially when theres a new guy in the picture. My Ex of 5 years said the same things and i found out a secret email she had, I saw sexual conversations with guys and how she was going to suck their c0cks and even bad mouthing me, saying that I am a piece of sh!t when she kept telling me she wanted us to get Married and how much she loved me. When i found this out, Words cant describe the anger i felt. I had so much adrenaline that i felt i could take a bullet and still charge forward. i had to call my best friend to calm down. I printed the conversations out and folded them in my pocket. I got dressed and jumped in a cab to her apartment. I went up and she came out to the hallway.... As i stood there, I asked her if she was talking to anyone else and if there was another guy? She said "No Baby! What are you talking about!? Theres no other guy and im not talking to Any guys!" You could imagine how i felt deep inside when i knew she was lying right to my face. She even began to tear to show how honest she was being with me as she gave me a hug and told me she loved me. Im tellin you, i was close to taking a slap right to her face.... I took the printed conversations out and said "What's this then?" There was silence for a good 3 minutes as she read through them. The first words out of her mouth were.. "How did you get this?" While refusing looking at me in the eyes and that doesnt even scratch the surface of how bad and deceiving i found out she was as the breakup progressed.

Thanks to that experience, As well as similar to my best friend and other friends, I will NEVER trust a female with what she says. They will lie worse than satan himself. Dont believe one word of what shes telling you.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem here is :

This girl is learning to a degree in another city , 1:30 hour drive away from the center. she only getting back to her home on the weekends and she comes to my house and after i come to her's. she cant't go anywhere .

I told her even now i want to see actions not words. if not i say goodbye. she said i understand and i will show you.

Joe.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
The problem here is :

This girl is learning to a degree in another city , 1:30 hour drive away from the center. she only getting back to her home on the weekends and she comes to my house and after i come to her's. she cant't go anywhere .

I told her even now i want to see actions not words. if not i say goodbye. she said i understand and i will show you.

Joe.
Yeah,.... She's gonna show you alright.... Just how much of a liar she is.

tripod23

Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
Look at the bold parts i highlighted and let me tell you a quick story of my Ex's actions because i find it so fascinating that almost ALL women do and say the exact same things during a breakup or turbulence in the relationship towards the end, especially when theres a new guy in the picture. My Ex of 5 years said the same things and i found out a secret email she had, I saw sexual conversations with guys and how she was going to suck their c0cks and even bad mouthing me, saying that I am a piece of sh!t when she kept telling me she wanted us to get Married and how much she loved me. When i found this out, Words cant describe the anger i felt. I had so much adrenaline that i felt i could take a bullet and still charge forward. i had to call my best friend to calm down. I printed the conversations out and folded them in my pocket. I got dressed and jumped in a cab to her apartment. I went up and she came out to the hallway.... As i stood there, I asked her if she was talking to anyone else and if there was another guy? She said "No Baby! What are you talking about!? Theres no other guy and im not talking to Any guys!" You could imagine how i felt deep inside when i knew she was lying right to my face. She even began to tear to show how honest she was being with me as she gave me a hug and told me she loved me. Im tellin you, i was close to taking a slap right to her face.... I took the printed conversations out and said "What's this then?" There was silence for a good 3 minutes as she read through them. The first words out of her mouth were.. "How did you get this?" While refusing looking at me in the eyes and that doesnt even scratch the surface of how bad and deceiving i found out she was as the breakup progressed.

Thanks to that experience, As well as similar to my best friend and other friends, I will NEVER trust a female with what she says. They will lie worse than satan himself. Dont believe one word of what shes telling you.
when reading this it took me right back to an ex who did exactly the same thing........while i was working one night we had kinda of split up.....but were still talking if you get what i mean...............she was telling me she still loved me blah blah blah..............and you wouldnt believe it !!!!!!!!................but guess what she had another dude round at her house...............shock horror............she was a lying little creature who manipulate anyone to get what she wanted .................thank fvck i told her my thoughts and walked away.......

you have to watch the actions of women........this alone will give you the info that you need to be clear in your mind whats really going on..

never forget that everyone deserves to be told the truth , and being lied to directly to your face is one of the worsed things.

i know one thing for sure the situations i have been in recently have changed my outlook towards women in a big way , im not sure how it will take for these bad feeling to go away, but i will be glad to see the back of them.

good luck with what ever you decide

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tripod23 said:
when reading this it took me right back to an ex who did exactly the same thing........while i was working one night we had kinda of split up.....but were still talking if you get what i mean...............she was telling me she still loved me blah blah blah..............and you wouldnt believe it !!!!!!!!................but guess what she had another dude round at her house...............shock horror............she was a lying little creature who manipulate anyone to get what she wanted .................thank fvck i told her my thoughts and walked away.......

you have to watch the actions of women........this alone will give you the info that you need to be clear in your mind whats really going on..

never forget that everyone deserves to be told the truth , and being lied to directly to your face is one of the worsed things.

i know one thing for sure the situations i have been in recently have changed my outlook towards women in a big way , im not sure how it will take for these bad feeling to go away, but i will be glad to see the back of them.

good luck with what ever you decide

Can you elaborate of how to watch her actions?