should I stop messing with this girl?

Abaddon

Reaction score
I've been gaming this sophomore chick and she seemed into me and everything, I kissed her awhile back and she seem to like it. We always kino and stuff, and talk about sex and whatnot. I'm thinking she wants a man, but turns out I'm too old for her??? She said it would seem wrong for her to go with me cuz I'm 18 and she's 16, but I call bs. she's about a 7.5 and a big freak so I wary to just let it go, but my friends are all telling me to back off. I'm thinking the same thing, just ignore and if she really feels that way then it's that, move along.

any input or advice for me?

Abaddon

Reaction score
I do that already, but I want to **** her not her friends. good advice though.

chubbycheeks720

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a 16 yr old Junior, and if u f*** her then she might cling (judging from my experience in HS). Also shes gonna be labeled as a slut whether shes is aware of it or not; whether she cares or not.

Abaddon

Reaction score
I want to hook up with her, not just f*** her. but she's says I'm too old and I think it's bull. How should I go about this?

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she's rejecting you. You're not too old. It sucks leaving a woman when you believe you have a good report with her, but move on dewd. You're 18. High school is the easiest time to get women in your life if you play your cards right.

Just something I would add, don't go for the virgins unless she's amazingly beautiful and you want some arm candy. Some will make you wait no matter what game you throw, but then again I don't think you're very selective at the moment.

Hook up with her and not **** her? Do you want to act like a prick and not use your prick? Virgins confuse me.

Abaddon

Reaction score
well, I've been stunting on her(talking to other chicks in front of her, being really flirty with her friends, etc.) but it seems like she is getting really cold towards me. I know she wants to make me jealous for some reason since whenever I see her she'll instantly gravitate towards a male. I said hi to her yesterday and she gave me a absentminded wave and kept walking. this is a huge shift from earlier. I'm ready to give up on this girl since she is a big migraine to game. any advice on the situation?