Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I stop gaming this Freshman girl?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there's this Freshman girl, who is starting to show REAL signs of attraction to me and is has even started jokingly calling me her boyfriend and stuff. Now, I might do this but there's a problem, I'm a senior and I'm 18 and this girl is like 15 now. The number 1 reason I wouldn't do that sh*t is because I'm afraid if I DO and anyone finds out, my ass is going to get landed in jail. I constantly tell her she's too young, but despite that she's still interested. She's okay looking and honestly if she weren't a Freshman, I maybe would've hit it. But yeah man.

jon3947

Don Juan
Reaction score
shes just interested in you because you are a senior, ignore her and treat her like a friend, then the attraction will go away

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Stud, this might be the best post you have ever made. I'm not trying to be a d!ck, and I'm sorry if I come off sounding like that, but you are actually demonstrating some game here and a decent amount of it at that.

Let me break down what is happening here.

You have social value over this chick because you are a senior and she is a freshman. That is the wonderful thing about high school, the upperclassmen - even the freaks and geeks - have instant social value because of their age. All the while, you are ignoring her and telling her she can't have you, which is just raising her IL even more for you. This is a classic demonstration of girls wanting what they can't have.

I'd imagine that you bringing up the age difference is helping your cause even more and only working to increase your social value.

What would I do if were you? I'd hook up with her, and I hope I don't sound like a complete perv for making that suggestion. Here's why. Tons of my friends in high school dated freshmen when we were seniors and nothing ever came of it, even though they were having sex. At the very least, just go out with her a little bit and get some experience with her before you head off to college. You can't get arrested or in trouble for making out with her I don't think.

You don't want to be that guy living on the dorm room floor who wouldn't know a pu$$y if one was put on his nose. Every guy on this message board who went to college I'm sure can identify a guy they knew who came into college as a freshman without ever having any sexual experience with girls.

At least think about it El Stud. I think it would really help you out if you got a little action and experienced some success - even if it is just making out. This girl wants your bones. Just invite her out to a party or for a date even and kiss close her. Shouldn't be hard, as it sounds like she is already hot to trot.

muzicfreak2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
El Stud, this might be the best post you have ever made. I'm not trying to be a d!ck, and I'm sorry if I come off sounding like that, but you are actually demonstrating some game here and a decent amount of it at that.

Let me break down what is happening here.

You have social value over this chick because you are a senior and she is a freshman. That is the wonderful thing about high school, the upperclassmen - even the freaks and geeks - have instant social value because of their age. All the while, you are ignoring her and telling her she can't have you, which is just raising her IL even more for you. This is a classic demonstration of girls wanting what they can't have.

I'd imagine that you bringing up the age difference is helping your cause even more and only working to increase your social value.

What would I do if were you? I'd hook up with her, and I hope I don't sound like a complete perv for making that suggestion. Here's why. Tons of my friends in high school dated freshmen when we were seniors and nothing ever came of it, even though they were having sex. At the very least, just go out with her a little bit and get some experience with her before you head off to college. You can't get arrested or in trouble for making out with her I don't think.

You don't want to be that guy living on the dorm room floor who wouldn't know a pu$$y if one was put on his nose. Every guy on this message board who went to college I'm sure can identify a guy they knew who came into college as a freshman without ever having any sexual experience with girls.

At least think about it El Stud. I think it would really help you out if you got a little action and experienced some success - even if it is just making out. This girl wants your bones. Just invite her out to a party or for a date even and kiss close her. Shouldn't be hard, as it sounds like she is already hot to trot.
I agree 110%... oddly enough its the natural order of things. The younger girls are attracted to older guys, ESPECIALLY in high school... take advantage of your social proof and man up and go for it.

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Well there's this Freshman girl, who is starting to show REAL signs of attraction to me and is has even started jokingly calling me her boyfriend and stuff. Now, I might do this but there's a problem, I'm a senior and I'm 18 and this girl is like 15 now. The number 1 reason I wouldn't do that sh*t is because I'm afraid if I DO and anyone finds out, my ass is going to get landed in jail. I constantly tell her she's too young, but despite that she's still interested. She's okay looking and honestly if she weren't a Freshman, I maybe would've hit it. But yeah man.
Yuck. There's plenty a fish in the sea.

Seniors who hook up with freshman either A) Don't have enough game to hook up with girls in their own grade or B) Are ****ing creeps

Don't do it man. Especially if you don't even think you're gonna bang her. Not worth the risk (even if you were going to, it isn't anyway...)

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Supremo said:
Yuck. There's plenty a fish in the sea.

Seniors who hook up with freshman either A) Don't have enough game to hook up with girls in their own grade or B) Are ****ing creeps

Don't do it man. Especially if you don't even think you're gonna bang her. Not worth the risk (even if you were going to, it isn't anyway...)
Blah Blah Blah, I hear everyone say that so I'm going to repeat it here. Younger girls don't have the "high school guys are like so immature like OMG" attitude. They are much less of a pain in the ass. They will be less argumentative and be happier just being with you.

For legal check your state laws :up:.

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
LMFAO, the only thing you ever hit is you wall with ur nut every night.