Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I Settle Down?

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I have been pimpin' it up and working on my game. I have improved so much its crazy, scoring all along the way. On New Years I got with a girl that I was good friends with. Don't know how that happened. Her friends came up and told me that she liked me. We ended up fully makin' out on 12 o'clock.

We met up again later that night and it happened again. I was all over her but she loved it. Just felt right.

Now I'm really sure she likes me and I'm not sure if I should settle down or not. She is a really nice person but she is only above average. The thing is I know I could have anyone I want, I've been scoring chicks so hot that every guy I've talked to was jealous or congratulated me. So do I want to go for this girl?

Also that means I wont be able to game girls anymore, when I've got a few lined up and there's so much I want to try.

I need the LTR experianced badly anyway. Probably more than general 'game' as I think I might have that covered now. Being friends just cuts so much awkard crap out as we already know each other.

I think I'm gonna go for it and/or see what happens. I've been asking for a LTR for so long I probably shouldn't throw this away just on the grounds of a ego trip.

What do you guys think?

EDIT:

Strange thing is I put NO dj game into this girl at all. None. Nothing. Came out of nowhere. But then some say the best ones do.

DonAlan456

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not settle down for a bit?
see if its what u want
if it isnt you can always break up with her or just tell her you need a break for a bit to think

Envy

Don Juan
Reaction score
it really depends on how old you are bud, i know guys in their 18's that tell me all the time "Dude i want to settle down and possibly marry her!!" i tell them of course thats great and they should go for it, but don't spend all your time on just one girl especially if your young.. if you believe strongly in your heart that she's the one for you bro go for it. but don't spend a time you could have been having fun to settle down with someone and then end up hurting.
i tell my friends all the time... after high school long relationships happen more often.

but thats just me :)

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't settle down, you'll regret it.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 16 so marriage isn't even in my vocabulary at the moment. When I say settle down I just mean get a girlfriend. I do need LTR experiance.

@Rata Blanca: why?

DonAlan456

Don Juan
Reaction score
why not do it
if u see a a dif girl ud rather go out w then dump her