Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I send her an SMS text message? / "spontaneous" date change

ChesterB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,
today I met a girl in the bus. We talked about 20 minutes, and we exchanged cell phone numbers.
Tomorrow I'll go on a trip to the Oktoberfest, I'm going to return on Wednesday. I told her I'd call her when I'm back, so we can drink a cup of coffee.

Should I send her an SMS text message from there, or shouldn't I?
I'd write simply "Hi *her name*, greetings from the Oktoberfest. *my name*".

I'm also thinking about changing the date from coffee to site seeing, because she lives in a city nearby, that she could show me...
Should I ask her for coffee and change plans "spontaneously" when me meet or should I ask for the sight seeing on the phone already?

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quit worrying so much. do what you want. i wouldn't send her a txt until you are dating.

MisterAl

Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Doesn't matter.

Don't text her. Let her wonder about you while you're at Oktoberfest. If you text her you will kill that. Just call her when you return.

It's simple: My girl went on a week-long trip a couple days after we first met. She said she'd call me when she returned. For a week I did not call her cell or text her, and neither did she call me. My interest in her intensified as I wondered about where she was and what she was up to with her college friends. Well, she certainly did call me the very minute she returned home.

And no. Make your first date a short coffee date. Maybe save the sight-seeing thing for a second or third date.

I doubt that making her your tourguide works in your favor either. Invite her to your city and be _her_ tourguide. End the tour at your historic and culturally significant bedroom.

Just stay away from the whole texting thing period. It's a total mystery killer.

ChesterB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks MisterAl. I'll make it so.
I guess it's also better to make her come to my city for coffee, isn't it?
I still wonder if I should call her on Wednesday, the day I return, or later?

ChesterB

Don Juan
Reaction score
I called her today. She didn't answer the phone, but, since she could see my number, she sent me a message saying "I cant't talk now, but I wanted to tell you that I've got a boyfriend."
Why did she give me her number then or does she want to play with me?

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I looked it up in the dictionary....

"I didn't tell you BEFORE, but I have a boyfriend"

1) I met someone more interesting than you.

2) I really DO have a boyfriend.

3) I want a boyfriend, so long as he's not YOU.

4) I was drunk/high/taking prescription drugs when we met.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ChesterB
I called her today. She didn't answer the phone, but, since she could see my number, she sent me a message saying "I cant't talk now, but I wanted to tell you that I've got a boyfriend."
Why did she give me her number then or does she want to play with me?
HAHAHA... same sh|t happened to me the other day. met this hottie at a restuarant and got her number... called her like 3 days later and she slipped in the boyfriend comment. i just said, "oh a boyfriend! that's cool!" hung up shortly after and deleted her number immediately. next. :)

ChesterB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Latte
I looked it up in the dictionary....

"I didn't tell you BEFORE, but I have a boyfriend"

1) I met someone more interesting than you.

2) I really DO have a boyfriend.

3) I want a boyfriend, so long as he's not YOU.

4) I was drunk/high/taking prescription drugs when we met.
HAHA, what about

5) I've got a boyfriend, but you're more interesting and I'm totally confused now