Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I send flowers to my ex?

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was talking to my ex-gf last night via MSN (we keep in close contact, despite the fact she's in college in Alaska) and we happened to get in a discussion about Valentines day after I asked her what she had gotten me. She recently sent out my b-day present late along with a card and something else. She told me she'd love to get flowers or a stuffed animal, then I went on to tease her about how she'd just use it for an ego boost and go bragging around campus.

Thing is, if she sent me something do you think it's appropriate if I send six roses to her? We're still **** buddies when she comes back from school, so it's not like I'm trying to buy sex or a relationship from her. I thought it'd just be a nice gesture. What do you guys think? Any links to sites that offer flowers for same-day delivery from different states?

Mind_Body_Soul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
itishe said:
Thing is, if she sent me something do you think it's appropriate if I send six roses to her? We're still **** buddies when she comes back from school, so it's not like I'm trying to buy sex or a relationship from her. I thought it'd just be a nice gesture. What do you guys think? Any links to sites that offer flowers for same-day delivery from different states?
Are you on crack? Seriously? You're getting sex why do you need to give her anything? You aren't her b/f. F.ck that sh.t man unless you are doing it just because you have $ to blow.

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well don't get her roses. Get something less cliche.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna cancel my order tonight. I don't know what I was thinking. Atleast it was only 6 roses.

Any cheaper, "less cliche" ideas?

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
itishe said:
Hey guys,

I was talking to my ex-gf last night via MSN (we keep in close contact, despite the fact she's in college in Alaska) and we happened to get in a discussion about Valentines day after I asked her what she had gotten me. She recently sent out my b-day present late along with a card and something else. She told me she'd love to get flowers or a stuffed animal, then I went on to tease her about how she'd just use it for an ego boost and go bragging around campus.

Sorry but you don't send flowers to hors and that includes fu-ck buddies. If you do then you are basically paying for sex

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your trippin, sending her those roses.

A. She's your X
B. She's out of state
C. Your already fvckin her, when she returns.
D. Why you spending money on some sh!t that doesn't need it!?

You could have texted her a simple ; ) wink.
Then went out and dropped 40 bucks at a bar w. a homey, and pulled one of the thousand and one pieces of ass... hungry for a man tomorrow night at a bar. Locking down a new bootycall.

Feel me?
Hope so!

Peace'

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** me in the goat ass! I've been trying to call FTD for about 6 hours now. "We're sorry but due to the high call volume, we can't take your call."

Oh, can't I wait on the line? Nope. I'll try calling the local flower shop tomorrow who is under FTD to see if I can still cancel. I think I'm screwed dudes.

Oh well, I figure this will be one of my "nice guy" moments. She does 80% of the calling on the phone, we're still **** buddies, she's not a slut, and she's a cool girl. So it's not too bad I suppose. Live and learn.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha called the floral shop this morning and luckily I could still cancel my order. :box:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
itishe said:
Haha called the floral shop this morning and luckily I could still cancel my order. :box:
So how do you feel?

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relieved. My ex is being super romantic today with me even though I didn't buy her ****.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feel a little more in control?

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For sure dude, it's like I turned her on. She'd be ****ing like a mad woman right now if she was here.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MOTHER ****ING **** SUCKER SON OF A GOD DAMN *****. The flowers arrived!

I'm giong to the florist and raising ****ing hell I want my money back.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is thanking me heavily and is very chirpy and nice. Like she was earlier, but now just more so.