Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I say something?.....

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met up with a girl I been "dating" out last night at a club, she is in town for the weekend, so I don't see her that often, but we talk and text quite a bit. We say "I love you" so we hit it off pretty well.

Well as soon as I see her she is all over me kissing hugging, grabbing my ass.. I love you I miss you blah blah blah...

Well are making out hot and heavy in the club....
Then her and her friend disappear for a sec... She come back and takes me over to a group of guys that ate buying them shots... She's kinda wasted but she starts flirting with this guy... It was noticeable to the point her friend kinda nudged her... So after that we go to another part of the club an make out again I'm fingering the whole nine... Then we leave to head back to my house I tell I can't wait I need to fvck her in the car, she says "let's do it". I
bang her in the car... My question is as a respect thing should I say something about the flirting she did in front of me? Or ignore it ... She is 24 and fresh out of a relationship and was drunk....

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
You banged a trick in a car who openly flirted with another dude, in front of you.

Marry her. Don't wait. Marry her and take her home to meet Mom.

Have babies with this idiot. The fact you're considering being exclusive with this slag says everything about the "real" you.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
You banged a trick in a car who openly flirted with another dude, in front of you.

Marry her. Don't wait. Marry her and take her home to meet Mom.

Have babies with this idiot. The fact you're considering being exclusive with this slag says everything about the "real" you.
You're being a little too logical here :D

Yes shes a sloot I'm not disputing that brother, but remember that just like women we also feed off on the way they make us feel.

When a good looking woman makes you feel like a man it's like a drug that's hard to get out of. OP here didn't have to wait long she made sure to satisfy his needs.

Ok so she flirted with another guy at a club while drunk..WHICH GIRL HASN'T??? I see b|tches grinding on guys even with their bf's being there. I see b|tches harnessing attention from all sides.

I'm not disputing that she isn't wife material cause she isn't but she definitely sounds fun. :D

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a good looking woman makes you feel like a man it's like a drug that's hard to get out of. OP here didn't have to wait long she made sure to satisfy his needs.

This sums it up quite well, she has catered to my needs and is smoking hot...I have become addicted to it.. I'm going to work on my oneitis first, that should fix everything cause right now I'm kinda stuck...

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She punked you out. What she does on her own time is her own business, but for her to do that in front of you...

Shriveled your balls.

And what's with the "I love you". Get some more women on your plate. This b*tch is sex material only.

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl flirts with other guys all night and then goes home and fvcks you and doesn't really ask much else of you.

SOUNDS AWFUL.

She doesn't live near you and probably fvcks other guys when she's wherever she is when she's not near you. You are aware of this right?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Was what she did disrespecful? Absolutely.

But, she F'd you, not them. She was just attention wh*ring the other dudes.

If you can hit it again, great. Otherwise, don't sweat it. She's not dating material, just ONS or FB material.

mahoney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ffs most of the posts here are from the point of view of being one of those other dudes she flirted with "oh no then she went home and f'd some other dude) and then how to make it so you are that other dude

well, here you are, you are that other dude. dont see the problem here at all