Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I respond?

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this girl a few weeks ago. Hung out with her a few times. She sent me alot of signals. She asked me to hang out etc....

I called her last week (tues night), left a funny message using an inside joke. I didn't hear back until this Saturday when she returned my call. She left a VM, playing along with my joke and then spoke about her week quickly, apologizing for not calling me back sooner (I know she is pretty swamped this week, mentioned it would be before for her).

Do i call her back after she took so long to respond to me? Or should I give her a call tommorow night and see how things are going? (She is currently out of town for a few weeks)

Thoughts? Thanks all.

Igetit!

Reaction score
I already know that you're going to get conflicting responses to your question,so just let me throw in my two cents,then I'll get out of the way.
I say no,don't call her,but there are some conditions.
You say that she's currently out of town,right? In that case,don't call.
If she away visiting someone,then just let her have her little vacation,her time away from her normal life in the town where she lives and not be bothered with things or people from her hometown.

If it's business related,and she told you about the trip,then I probably would give her a call,if you can do it at a time you know she won't be busy.

However,if you decide to wait until she comes back,then DO NOT call her on the same day she returns. In fact, I'd wait 3 or 4 days after.

Again,it's just my two pennies.

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured Id get some conflicting responses. She is currently away attending classes for the next couple of weeks. My only reason for not calling is A) She took so long to return my initial call

But I would like to call in order to "strike while its hot" If I wait until she gets back, then it will be a few more weeks from now. If i keep up the calls now, it probably won't seem so weird when I call to just catch up etc...

true romance

Don Juan
Reaction score
to call or not to call

depends what you want out of her...if you feels good then just call her...humor goes along way, don't ask for date or anything serious..

beside you have other plates to spin...I say call her and leave it at that...

you can do anything you want..but act confident

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I am going to call tonight and just keep it light and funny and go along with a joke that we had running last week. I'm not going to ask her out or anything b/c we won't be in town over the next couple of weeks.

In fact, I think the night time I will be seeing her is at my cousin's wedding (where I am the best man). I figure that as long as I keep the conversation window open + am light and friendly I will make a further move at the wedding. I figure her guard will be down a bit b/c of the sappy women stuff, and I will be looking great in my tux.

Yes, I do have other plates, but this is my #1 plate.