Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I respond to this?

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nexted a chick last week that was showing low interest and just generally blowing me off. Flaked on our last 2 meetups, both reasons may or may have not been legit, but regardless I was detecting low interest from her and decided to next her. She was putting her friends and social life over me and she was one of those AWs that would tell me how she had never been rejected, wasn't used to that, and would brag about dudes wanting to hook up with her, etc. Another words she stood on a pedestal cause she's decent looking.

So I sent her a next text last week and have since forgotten about her. Didn't expect to or care to hear from her again.

Out of nowhere I just got text at 1 AM saying "I miss you. Why did you do this."

Followed by "I really do."

Should I respond, or keep NC going? I would like to reel her back in. How would you guys respond to this?

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the real Question is, the AW is making her move! Should you bite or not?
I think you can easily find the answer now! :) I wouldn't answer but even if I did, I would let at least 4-5 days pass maybe send something like, hey what's up? nothing more than that!

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanit0 said:
So the real Question is, the AW is making her move! Should you bite or not?
I think you can easily find the answer now! :) I wouldn't answer but even if I did, I would let at least 4-5 days pass maybe send something like, hey what's up? nothing more than that!
my sentiments exactly. Was thinking maybe she is just trying to see if she can get my attention back and doesn't like how I've taken it from her.

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NC has different results depending on the case! For example your NC here made her see a man who is not giving her the attention she is used to and there for you are different than the others, so she is actually testing you right now if you for real!

NC after a LTR or w/e with a woman who is not an AW makes her think that you can make it without her! And that's what bothers her, so she will try to win YOU back, not the attention she had!

On both cases though you must hold your grounds and be real! Don't fall that easily, especially now that she is biting the bait! :)

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanit0 said:
NC has different results depending on the case! For example your NC here made her see a man who is not giving her the attention she is used to and there for you are different than the others, so she is actually testing you right now if you for real!

NC after a LTR or w/e with a woman who is not an AW makes her think that you can make it without her! And that's what bothers her, so she will try to win YOU back, not the attention she had!

On both cases though you must hold your grounds and be real! Don't fall that easily, especially now that she is biting the bait! :)

This was nothing serious. Only saw each other for less than 2 months.

And yea like I said she literally mentioned she had never been rejected, wasn't used to that, bragged about how many dudes wanna hook up with her, even would joke with me like as if it weren't to work out with me she wouldn't care. Lots of dumb bs like that. Honestly in retrospect those were obviously all red flags but all that was on my mind was her double ds. Looks wise it's there but man her personality is lame.

I also know NC is better to just simply brush em off and move on indifferently but I really wanted to burst her bubble and literally let her know, hence texting her that lol.

So do you think to reel her back in the best strategy would be to stand ground and maitain NC for a while? I really don't care about getting her back but wouldn't mind hooking up with her again.

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1am ? you need to be careful. She could have been out with friends had a few drinks then got home and gave you 1 second of thought...honestly I wouldnt respond. A woman sending a text does not count as an action in my book. Her ringing you up and saying look I'm really sorry can I make it up to you, are you free next Thursday night is more of an action. So imo you should ignore the text and wait for something more solid. Make her work a bit. Most guys would cave...

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd suggest you to maintain NC and later on she will make her move again I think! She has to win you now!

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
window said:
1am ? you need to be careful. She could have been out with friends had a few drinks then got home and gave you 1 second of thought...honestly I wouldnt respond. A woman sending a text does not count as an action in my book. Her ringing you up and saying look I'm really sorry can I make it up to you, are you free next Thursday night is more of an action. So imo you should ignore the text and wait for something more solid. Make her work a bit. Most guys would cave...

Very true. But actually knowing her schedule she had work the next day and doesn't party on work nights, and typically stayed up late.

You are also right a text doesn't show very strong action. Perhaps offering to talk or meet would show much more interest.

I'm not being naive here, I am not taking this as caught feelings at all. I'm leaning towards she can't stand the thought of rejection and being walked away from.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanit0 said:
Yeah, I'd suggest you to maintain NC and later on she will make her move again I think! She has to win you now!

Good call. So you think she will make another move? D@mn right I am the prize. I don't put up with disrespect or unnappreciation (which is how she was in the end), if I detect that I walk. Ain't gonna settle.

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shizz702 said:
Good call. So you think she will make another move? D@mn right I am the prize. I don't put up with disrespect or unnappreciation (which is how she was in the end), if I detect that I walk. Ain't gonna settle.
Although I think she will make another move, cause she is such an AW, you look a bit frustrated! Simply forget her and go for the next one! If it works it's ok! But don't worry about it so much!

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanit0 said:
Although I think she will make another move, cause she is such an AW, you look a bit frustrated! Simply forget her and go for the next one! If it works it's ok! But don't worry about it so much!
Lol I have had my fair share of frustrations lately brotha, but have since been working on not letting them get to me and developing the indifferent mindset advocated on here.

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shizz702 said:
Lol I have had my fair share of frustrations lately brotha, but have since been working on not letting them get to me and developing the indifferent mindset advocated on here.
Nice to know! Keep up the good work then! Just remember, you are the prize, the rest will just fit in!

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanit0 said:
Nice to know! Keep up the good work then! Just remember, you are the prize, the rest will just fit in!
Thanks brotha!

Still maintaining that NC too. Lol just out of curiosity I checked her fb and noticed she put some bs on there about missing me.

Think I'm gonna mess with her and wait a few days, and just shoot her a text like, hey, or something just to get a rise out her!

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder if this site is about getting laid or looking cool to other forum members!

If she says "I miss you" there is a chance she wants to fvck. Contact her back and gauge her interest. If it's clear she's stringing you along go back to NC.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Sometimes I wonder if this site is about getting laid or looking cool to other forum members!

If she says "I miss you" there is a chance she wants to fvck. Contact her back and gauge her interest. If it's clear she's stringing you along go back to NC.

Lol not trying to look cool here bro, simply sharing this current experience.

You make a good point here and this is why I wanted to open this for discussion, to hear different point of views.

GameTime76

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her interest level is LOW. She is not use to guys not giving her attention so she is now giving you false hope. Dont become another one of her "collections."

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GameTime76 said:
Her interest level is LOW. She is not use to guys not giving her attention so she is now giving you false hope. Dont become another one of her "collections."

Good call. Agreed, and ain't going that route. Rather have my pride and stick to my word. You got to have standards, and her actions the last 2 weeks failed mine.

GameTime76

Don Juan
Reaction score
shizz702 said:
Good call. Agreed, and ain't going that route. Rather have my pride and stick to my word. You got to have standards, and her actions the last 2 weeks failed mine.
Good Job! Its your life, kick the unworthy ones to the curb!

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GameTime76 said:
Good Job! Its your life, kick the unworthy ones to the curb!
Thanks brotha!

Can happily say too incidentally after I nexted this one, I lined up another. Developing the move on mindset, and spinning plates is one of the best things I've learned from this forum and applied to my life.

The old me would have stuck with her and put up with her bs, and ended up dumped and hurt.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shizz702 said:
Nexted a chick last week that was showing low interest and just generally blowing me off. Flaked on our last 2 meetups, both reasons may or may have not been legit, but regardless I was detecting low interest from her and decided to next her. She was putting her friends and social life over me and she was one of those AWs that would tell me how she had never been rejected, wasn't used to that, and would brag about dudes wanting to hook up with her, etc. Another words she stood on a pedestal cause she's decent looking.

So I sent her a next text last week and have since forgotten about her. Didn't expect to or care to hear from her again.

Out of nowhere I just got text at 1 AM saying "I miss you. Why did you do this."

Followed by "I really do."

Should I respond, or keep NC going? I would like to reel her back in. How would you guys respond to this?
I personally wouldn't want to be with that kind of bad person in the first place. At best this one is a pump & dump anyway. Meh, if you feel like sex with her is worth the hassle then keep playing it low-key and use aloof game. Only contact her once ever 2 or 3 times she contact you. Keep your contact to a minimum. If she gives you a long-winded text, you could reply with one sentence. If she gives you a 1 sentence text, reply back with 1 word. Stuff like that.

Women like this are just huge value sucks and leach off attention. When she said she missed you, my go to response would have been something along the lines indicating she had to prove it by way of giving something back. Bring the movies:

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/07/29/chicks-dig-jerks-game-is-its-own-status/

Alternatively, be a skittles man:

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2009/05/19/be-a-skittles-man/