Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

should I practice kino on chicks I work with?

avrilishot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Will recently I got a job at walmart and anyways theres some really hot chicks there, and i never met them yet but im thinking about doing it real soon. anyways I am kinda new to kino, and so I was wondering would you do kino on chicks you work with? also I dont work close at all to these chicks. I work in the back and some of them work in the front area of the store. and when I have to put things to the front I see them. so help me out.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably not a good idea to practice touching women you work with - asking for legal stuff.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We call it kino, HR will call it sexual harrassment.
Agreed. I would not go there.

Lifeguard

Reaction score
With so many women to pickup, stay away fom the ones at your place of employment.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
When I was younger I smacked a female friend on the bottom with a newspaper and got in trouble because some old hag thought it was wrong.......

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
harassment should not be an issue if you do it right.... most initial kino is above the waist... nowhere near the butt. and yes, smacking a chick you hardly know on the butt is not only not acceptable but not dj either.

YES! practice kino. but part of that practice is starting small and PROPERLY GAUGING REACTION before escalating.

practice. depending on the guy, work can represent the most access he has to women.

delta

p.s. i think practicing kino is as harmless as it gets. but relationships and dating can be tricky....

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You will become the creepy walmart guy who always touches the cute walmart girls (as if there is such a thing as a cute walmart girl)

Why don't you practice kino on girls who you meet, take out and date.