Should i or should i not??

Glenfiddich101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I met this girl through a good friend a few weeks back. Shes back for a holiday before going back to further her studies.

We went clubbing and i danced with her. Lots of bumping and grinding. I found out later that she has a boyfriend in the same Uni as her but it seems that its going to end. She did tell me about it herself and that she wanted out.

I might be fooling myself but i think she is attracted to me and i do find her rather appealing.

I'm going to ask her out for a movie and drinks cos she bought me many drinks at the club.

Honestly speaking, i would love to kiss her but something is telling me that i'm going to complicate matters if i do.

What are your thoughts, guys?

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Act like she doesn't have a boyfriend when around her. If you want her, kiss her. Waiting because it will complicate matters won't get you anything except endless hesitation and emasculation.

Peace

Glenfiddich101

Don Juan
Reaction score
spoken like a true man honeyshark. :cool: Thanks. Its a pretty new situation for me since i've always NEXT attached ladies. I will go a kiss close. Shes going back for further studies so nothing to lose actually.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you say that she bought you drinks and that she said that she wanted to get rid of her boyfriend. Would she do and say that to just anybody? No! So her interest level in you is obviously pretty high.

Lemme give you a tip about the date: you might not want to take her out to a movie and drinks. Anything that raises adrenaline a lot (rock climbing, biking, go carts :D , theme parks) is going to make her more attracted to you than a passive activity like a movie. When people have adrenaline pumping through their veins, they are usually in some sort of intense emtional state.
These emotions can get worked up through surprise, fear, or just plain old fun.
If you take her to a movie, you should take her to a scary one. She'll get scared, and it will be your job to be the man and take her into your arms.

But other phsycial activities just open so many more doors. If she doesn't know how to play pool or bowl well, you could *ahem* help her with her form. If you're on a rollercoaster you are both going to be bumping into each other a lot and you'll both have a blast.
I've even heard people say that the gym is a good place to go.

Try to be unpredictable. Don't you think she's expecting a movie and drinks? :eek: Don't be the everyman. Be unique.

If you honestly want to kiss her, establish that she is absolutely done with her old boyfriend. Then use the kiss test (gently brush her hair from her face and caress her cheek etc.). If she doesn't move your hand and she gazes into your eyes, that's a green light.
If she beats around the bush when she talks about the old boyfriend and doesn't give you a clear-cut answer, then leave her alone. If she really likes you more than him, she'll dump him and give you exclusivity. Besides, being scarce is never a bad thing.

Remember that we humans want most what we can't have ;)
I hope I helped you.

Glenfiddich101

Don Juan
Reaction score
fuuny thing just happened. She sent me a text msg saying that shes at a pub with some guy friend and some other guy is trying to pick her up.

Why tell me stuff like that? To incite the green eyed monster in me? NEXT is what comes to my mind.