Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SHould i next this girl? seniors or masters please, i need help

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my decent looking girlfriend from 4 years ago contacted me

i already went out with her once last week and we had sex on the first day

would she be fast with other guys also?
or was our love 4 years ago enough to justify this sex so fast?

i was supposed to have a date with her this friday.

but when i called her up to confirm on thursday, she said she forgot and had homecoming, so i said ok

today she tells me a friend of 8 years asked HER to a homecoming dance and she is going tonight on saturday

BUT, why would she cancel our date on friday because she said she forgot?!

i can come up for some reasons of why she would not want to go out with me if she forgot about the date (forgot to dress nice, forgot some makeup, forgot perfume or other reasons she would be too embarassed to tell me) but that was kinda Bullsh!t

i think i might next this bytch

hardest thing to realize now she is smoking hot because she lost 20 pounds!!!

when she fell in love with me, i was an afc
does she still have the "normal" looking girl and not a hot girl attitude?

and should i do the afc stuff that made her fall for me 4 years ago or has she adopted the hot girl attitudte?

this is a girl i'd like to be with now

or did she want to see me again to fuk with me (well, she did literally fuk me haha) and show me what she looks like now and tell me what i missed???

she still the one that i.m.s me first when most of the time, but after that, the chats have really slow responses like she has no interest in our convo and shes chatting with lots of other people

so i'm expecting shes chattign with a lot of other guys in her high school :(

what should i do to get her attention on me???

we set up a date on friday and if she flakes again i'm definately gonna forget her

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this is an X-girlfriend. Did you dump her, or did she dump you?

If she dumped you, then I wouldn't think of getting back together with her, since she'll just dump you again. (Aside from the fvckbuddy thing... she's using you for sex, there, kid!)

BGMan

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i didnt read your post because if you have to ask whether or not to "next" a girl, the answer is most likely: yes.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't waste your time with her just because she's hot, you know she's not worth it. If she had sex with you as soon as she ran into you, it's safe to assume that she'll do it with another guy. Hate to tell you this, but the guy taking her to the homecoming is also hitting it, and she'd rather be with him.

Find another girl, don't settle for this ho.

Peace.

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MindOverMatter took those words straight out of my mouth. Mole.... I have had bad expiriences with ex's so be careful. Your ex in particular seems like nothing good would come out of her either. Just don't fall for her again and be careful. Thats all I can say to you bro. Peace.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say that this chick is going through a slu-t phase. Most americanized women go through this stage.

This girl will and is having sex with other guys. She will also have sex with you again.

my advice is this.
Don't stick around and wait on her. Don't worry about her. Accept her as a little slut that you've had and may have a few more times. Once you accept her as a slut you won't worry about her anymore. Also, date a bunch of other girls. Increase your numbers. Do you have any reason to gamble all your money away on this one number? sounds rather foolish to me. Keep your wits about you and just move on. She is insignificant to you for a serious relationship unless she comes running toward you.

Trust me, when a girl is worth a relationship it is easy. there are no tricks or games that you have to play. she will call you. She will wait for your call. etc...

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DO NOT GO AFC for this b*tch!!!!

There are many reasons to possibly explain her mixed signal and inconsistant behavior but all you have to do is keep these things in mind:

1. Do not go back to being an AFC just to get with this girl.

2. Do not be blown away just because she looks better now.

3. Treat her the same way she treats you and go have a life and interact with other people and put her secondary on your list of priorities the same way she is treating you.

4. Stop chasing her and see if she starts chasing you.

5. NEVER, EVER, let the thought of going back to AFCism come into your mind just to get some chick. That is a pathetic thought.

Senior Ding-Dong

Don Juan
Reaction score
If u go AFC on her then u are effectively giving all ur hard work the finger. If u want to go back tot he way u were before becoming a dj then u haven't grasped the point of this site. Going AFC on her would just be an embarrasment to urself and u surely must be above this level of thinking by now.