Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I just want her happiness and let her go?

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I started to like a girl at my school, but she called me a *****(?) behind my back. Therefore, I was a little distant towards the girl and we were just looking at each other.
The exchange of glances went on for a while and then the girl unfollowed me. Not Just me. Her Instagram had 400 followers and it's now 50. I actually didn't care much. A few months have passed then First we started saying good morning, then we started chatting for 2-3 minutes. A few days ago, he came to school alone and we were together from morning to evening.
She asked me "which types of girl you like" etc. I don't know why.

Actually, everything seems fine at this point, but I learned that the girl has a boyfriend and they seem happy. Girl showed me a necklace and said it's mf BF's present.

At this point should I just want her happiness and let her go?
And how can I do this? I was stuck with that girl like Oneitis.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Replace with Oneitis for a younger and hotter girl, preferably one who is interested in you.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Replace with Oneitis for a younger and hotter girl, preferably one who is interested in you.
Actually I feel obsessed with her probably because there aren't many women around me. Oh, and I have OCD too :D

But do you think "Love stories" like our parents' are impossible?
Is it impossible to say that I wanted the girl, I didn't give up and I got her? :D

Also I'm 21 and She is 22. Hotter ones are probably still children :D

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No knock on the OP but it sad to see how the young generation struggles with seemingly basic semantics like this.

If ANYONE I'm close with calls me a ***** ,we're done. I almost couldn't read past that sentence.

Imagine this becoming your actual girlfriend..TONS if disrespectful situations are waiting for you to happen.

You better start focusing on pursuing the RIGHT type, or your college years will finish and then it will be EXTREMELY difficult to get women with this attitude.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No knock on the OP but it sad to see how the young generation struggles with seemingly basic semantics like this.

If ANYONE I'm close with calls me a ***** ,we're done. I almost couldn't read past that sentence.

Imagine this becoming your actual girlfriend..TONS if disrespectful situations are waiting for you to happen.

You better start focusing on pursuing the RIGHT type, or your college years will finish and then it will be EXTREMELY difficult to get women with this attitude.
I won't lie man. I liked her and wanted her to be mine. So there wasn't anything ı know about her.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this the same f***ing girl you started posting about like a week or 2 ago?
There is a girl I like too much. We met from Instagram and Go for a date. She is just 1 year older than me but She thinks I'm childish and so far from maturiyt. I can still talk with her, I can message her and call for a coffe She will probably come. We can fun together(Even just the date took hours.) But at the end of the day she doesn't think we can be together. Normally my post was about her but everybody in this forum said No matter how much I love, I have to forget her, Go find another girl.

So we met a new girl now but she doesn't want me too. Actually This is worse. The first girl(I will call her B) we can go out and have fun. She treats me well but in a friendly way. But we aren't even talking with other one. Also she has a bf. I'll be honest, I couldn't get over the influence of the first girl either.

I like 2nd jus for her physique but The 1st one I totally like her.
And I'll be honest again, I know I bore you on the forum, but just when I thought everything was fine, it suddenly pops up and stays on my mind all night. Now I saw her story from Instagram and forgot about others..

So there is 2 other girl in my topic but they are the same age and both of them from my school. One is from my class and the other one is from an another faculty. As you can see my english isn't good so probably I make mistakes and you thought they are same. Sorry for that.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this the same f***ing girl you started posting about like a week or 2 ago?
By the way as you said I go out and tried to talk with people. That was fine(actually I'm still fat and on a diet, but it was better than I expected.) but should I do daygame in small cities? I was studying in a cafe and saw a girl alone. I couldn't take anything but wasn't bad. we just talked for short.

Also, when I asked a few people from my class about what they usually do, I learned that they go to big cities on holidays. There's really nothing to do here. I wasn't alone when I said this :D

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I started to like a girl at my school, but she called me a *****(?) behind my back. Therefore, I was a little distant towards the girl and we were just looking at each other.
The exchange of glances went on for a while and then the girl unfollowed me. Not Just me. Her Instagram had 400 followers and it's now 50. I actually didn't care much. A few months have passed then First we started saying good morning, then we started chatting for 2-3 minutes. A few days ago, he came to school alone and we were together from morning to evening.
She asked me "which types of girl you like" etc. I don't know why.

Actually, everything seems fine at this point, but I learned that the girl has a boyfriend and they seem happy. Girl showed me a necklace and said it's mf BF's present.

At this point should I just want her happiness and let her go?
Get off Instagram. You're a guy, not a UCF freshgirl who's pissing away a few grand on a bachelor's in Early Childhood Ed, while LARPing as a glamor model

Doing so will reconnect you with your masculine energy, and by extension demolish the mindset that leads you to pine after a chick who's clearly not drenching her underroos, every time she thinks of you

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way as you said I go out and tried to talk with people. That was fine(actually I'm still fat and on a diet, but it was better than I expected.) but should I do daygame in small cities? I was studying in a cafe and saw a girl alone. I couldn't take anything but wasn't bad. we just talked for short.

Also, when I asked a few people from my class about what they usually do, I learned that they go to big cities on holidays. There's really nothing to do here. I wasn't alone when I said this :D
I'm not gonna bother anymore. I already told you what to do, you did it for like...a little bit...and now you're back here undoing all your progress.

Do what you want.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get off Instagram. You're a guy, not a UCF freshgirl who's pissing away a few grand on a bachelor's in Early Childhood Ed, while LARPing as a glamor model

Doing so will reconnect you with your masculine energy, and by extension demolish the mindset that leads you to pine after a chick who's clearly not drenching her underroos, every time she thinks of you
Thanks

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not gonna bother anymore. I already told you what to do, you did it for like...a little bit...and now you're back here undoing all your progress.

Do what you want.
Bro really :D? Why is this website for. I go out, found a girl and something happened then I came here.
If you don't wanna see just ignore my threads.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still fat
Forget daygame, forget hot women, forget women......

use your time to work on yourself. School, body, social skills and that doesnt mean "daygame" / hitting on woman that only talk to you out of pity.

I know it sounds brutal but right now you have nothing women are looking for.

Get in shape, like really in shape, not just "being on diet". Do you even work out?

There is no cheating/easy way out of your situation.

DO THE WORK

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you having fantasy relationships with women in your own mind?

Stop this nonsense.
I really don't know. It's like I have some fantasy dreams with her. And while I'm away I miss her tooo much. But when I'm see and go talk her everything is flying out of my mind. Feels more boring. feels like that magical situation has gone.
I don't like her I like wanting or chasing her maybe. I don't know.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget daygame, forget hot women, forget women......

use your time to work on yourself. School, body, social skills and that doesnt mean "daygame" / hitting on woman that only talk to you out of pity.

I know it sounds brutal but right now you have nothing women are looking for.

Get in shape, like really in shape, not just "being on diet". Do you even work out?

There is no cheating/easy way out of your situation.

DO THE WORK
I was thinking like you but I saw a few guy fatter than me but has great chicks. So I thought ıt doesn't matter.
Actually I don't look fat. I'm 186 and I look big. All of my girl friends say this to me.
I don't workout now, but I used to box and was always fat. Actually, I wasn't doing physics because it wasn't that important for boxing.

I accept body is important. The boyfriend of the girl in the story I wrote above is a bodybuilder :D

but is it everything?

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you having fantasy relationships with women in your own mind?

Stop this nonsense.
One day I found a girl ftom Instagram. She was pretty, we started to talk etc. Then I call her for a date but after she accepts I sterted to lose interest.
Then we talked more but in time After this she looked like lost interested on me. This time I started to interest her more.
I don't know why but this happens every time.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
One day I found a girl ftom Instagram. She was pretty, we started to talk etc. Then I call her for a date but after she accepts I sterted to lose interest.
Then we talked more but in time After this she looked like lost interested on me. This time I started to interest her more.
I don't know why but this happens every time.
Either meet up with them when the opportunity arises or stop wasting both of your times.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I accept body is important. The boyfriend of the girl in the story I wrote above is a bodybuilder :D

but is it everything?
This is similar to T&A and a beautiful face on women... It's not everything, but the ones who desire a decent man have to both A). Work with what they have, and/or B). Enhance their assets