Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should i just move on?

TheGunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this girl on a cold aproach 3 months ago...

Her interest level dosent seem to be on a high note but i dont believe she has been disrespectful up to now...

Always answers my calls, sometimes shes very busy or even asleep and even if i say ''goodbye'' so she could go back to sleep or do whatever she is doing she says its ok and preffers to have a chat...

I asked her out one day when i tought her IL was going up, (she had been texting me all day and called me the next morning to wish me a happy BD)... We agreed to go out on a thursday but that day i texted her early to confirm and she said she was tired so i told her that it was ok and that we could always go out on another day... She proposed ''next week''...but i waited again to ask her out...

Finally went out three weeks later after i asked again, we agreed to a wedenesday this was on a monday and she said ''yes but let me get back to you on that one, i'll let you know tonight or tommorrow if wednesday is ok''.... She waited till wednesday morngin to confirm....The date went ok, not great, shy girl...

Basically her IL isnt that high, she seems to be in ''love'' with a guy that isnt even her bf and only calls her once or twice a month (lives far)...

So... should i just move on? No contact for a while? Any ideas?

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your mistake was trying to be her friend for too long before asking her out! you've become something of a friend to her in the 3 months talking on the phone, you've become her ego booster.

Next time don't delay asking a girl out, find out her interest level right away. Saves you time and effort. I'd move on, contact her scarcely if not at all and see how she respond. In the mean time, go after other girls.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have become one of the girlfriend. This one is not worth the effort.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGunner said:
Met this girl on a cold aproach 3 months ago...

Her interest level dosent seem to be on a high note but i dont believe she has been disrespectful up to now...

Always answers my calls, sometimes shes very busy or even asleep and even if i say ''goodbye'' so she could go back to sleep or do whatever she is doing she says its ok and preffers to have a chat...

I asked her out one day when i tought her IL was going up, (she had been texting me all day and called me the next morning to wish me a happy BD)... We agreed to go out on a thursday but that day i texted her early to confirm and she said she was tired so i told her that it was ok and that we could always go out on another day... She proposed ''next week''...but i waited again to ask her out...

Finally went out three weeks later after i asked again, we agreed to a wedenesday this was on a monday and she said ''yes but let me get back to you on that one, i'll let you know tonight or tommorrow if wednesday is ok''.... She waited till wednesday morngin to confirm....The date went ok, not great, shy girl...

Basically her IL isnt that high, she seems to be in ''love'' with a guy that isnt even her bf and only calls her once or twice a month (lives far)...

So... should i just move on? No contact for a while? Any ideas?

The only thing that this story tells me is that you're desperate.

You met her 3 months ago, and you've had 1 "date". But you call her and text her all the time, I'm sure.

But why are you calling her? What could you possibly have to say to this girl who has barely given you the time of day?

Other than the fact that you pulled her on a Cold Approach (which I respect), you've done everything wrong. All the calling. All the waiting around. Repeatedly asking her out after she's flaked.

When I see low IL, I walk away. When you see low IL, you ask how to raise it. That's the fundamental problem. This girl isn't going to work out. So stop trying to force the issue. There are other women on planet Earth.