Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should i just move on from this girl?

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill post quick recap of info

-Korean girl 9/10 really cute
-Very shy in college class doesnt talk to anyone
-I start convo with her and shes blushing, fixing her hair, etc etc
-Throughout semester i notice her looking at me , i am like the popular guy in class know pretty much everyone
-Tell her to walk w me after class one time, get her number after class, ask her right away if she has bf and she says no, tell her we gonna hangout, she asks why i say shes cute and i wanna get to know her, she says ok
-I text her few times, mostly school stuff she responds right away
-She texts me first the other day something about school and we text a bit back and forth
-She mentions shes really lazy girl and i say , i say we still hanging out during summer or u gonna be lazy to do that too.
-She replies with if i have time, we will lol i am taking summer classes...
-At this point i didnt even wanna reply but i replied with " bah you are no fun"

and she didnt reply back.

I will see this girl in class few more times, i plan on acting normal but should i let this one go or should i ask her out later on. I feel like if she really liked me she would say yes for sure or cant wait. The thing is i have another girl that already agreed to go out during summer but this girl is literally 9/10 and shes shy innocent girl , something i find really attractive in girls.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

Just act normal and don't pay her too much attention, seems like she likes the attention you give her.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you Have to ask.........

yyyy1313

Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:

If you Have to ask.........
This is unfortunately true. You know when you are in and when it's over. It's instinctual, definitely follow your instinct on this.

With that said if you don't horribly bomb things like I did. You can always talk with her and see if an interest sparks from her getting to know you. Anywho, that's my 2 cents.

LongLostFriend

Don Juan
Reaction score
What Danger said. Stop being so vague and take the lead here.

Dudes walking on eggshells rarely get the girl.