Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I have gotten her number?

avrilishot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tuesday I went to the dentist. And anyways there was this 27 year old hb6 cleaning my teeth for like 10 minutes. Then after that this other girl comes a HB 8 and she has her hands in my mouth doing whatever. while shes doing that shes telling me about herself. and she telling me jokes and stuff. Then after shes done she starts telling me alot about her saying how old she is. I find out she is a year older than me. We have a good conversation for like 10 or more minutes. But at the end I didnt ask for a number. I felt like it was to odd of a situation. I mean she did have her hands in my mouth and I guess now shes my new dentist. So should I have gotten her number or no? Also I have to see her in a few month again for a check up.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She may have just been trying to make you feel comfortable and relax. However. You never know if you never ask.

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
whenever you ask yourself the question "should i of gotten this attractive girl's number" the answer will always be "yes".

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
personally I couldnt ever date someone who sucked my saliva out of a tube, scraped placque off of my teeth and looked up my nose for 30 minutes.