Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should i had done this or was it a good move?

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night i tried calling this girl once as unknown number and she didnt pick up then later on i called regular showing my number and the voicemail was on, so i just decided to send her a sms from the internet. this is wat i said.

" wats poppin' gurl this is (name) just wanted to let you know that im feeling you too, and that you aint gotta act shy around me, i'll call you...."

What do you all think was that a mistake?

I mean the gurl is going nuts for me and she already got the word that i like her too cause of my cousins.

Did i mess up by sending that message?

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol...tx buddy, i mean thats just how i talk, cant help it:D

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have sent the message first. If she has anything on the ball she'll realize that you were the first one that called but tried to fool her into answering by hiding your number. She will also know that you had called (via caller ID) but decided not to even leave a message saying it was you that called.

Sending a text message after those two instances may make her think that you are uncomfortable talking with people. I'm not saying that she will but who can tell what goes through their minds with much certainty. If it matters, the text message you sent was good enough to leave on her voice mail.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ Dont forget about one of the most important rules homie.

Never leave any messages on their voicemail.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo, whats crack-a-lack-in' doggggg......

She'll see it as a sign of weakness that you didn't leave a voicemail.....everyone here says not to leave them, and i agree more often than not it doesn't work in your favor

Question:

You get a girls #, you give her a call, get the voicemail...Isn't it the mature thing to leave a message instead of ducking the voicemail especially if its a celll and she has caller ID? If she has such low interest that she won't call back, f-her...

I ask because I was put in the situation last night, this chick was real hot too...i'll let you know if she calls back.....

Alonso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bfl
^^^ Dont forget about one of the most important rules homie.

Never leave any messages on their voicemail.
Yeah, but the rationale behind that rule is that with VM's you come across as scared to talk person-to-person (or at best, two dimensional and uninteresting) on the phone. Your solution (hanging up on VM, then doing it by SMS) is subject to exactly the same criticism (plus she may suspect stalkerdom).

Originally posted by b's nuts
wow, that message sounds like you talk like P Diddy!
Ha. Good point. What's with all the wigger-speak and goofy catchphrases ("I'm feeling you too?" -- sounds like a second-degree misdemeanor in most jurisdictions, plus (if what you're really trying to say you like her) kind of weak to bust right out and declare it (even if she suspects it). I bet not even P-Diddy communicates this way in his real life (who would?).

One day you may like some girl who speaks (and can spell English). Being able to respond in kind would be a cool thing.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DankNuggs
You get a girls #, you give her a call, get the voicemail...Isn't it the mature thing to leave a message instead of ducking the voicemail especially if its a celll and she has caller ID? If she has such low interest that she won't call back, f-her...
That is exactly what I am talking about! The text message that blf sent basically saying he had the same feelings as her and that she could be comfortable around him would have been perfect voice message.

He did not seem like a lost puppy following her around AND he stayed in control in saying that he'd call her back. He didn't say when so SHE may be the one waiting/wondering when he will call or maybe even ring him back if he was around.

As long as he wouldn't become a pest in that he called so much that it would seem he was checking up on her, he would be doing pretty well. Unfortunately, the call/hangup, call/no voice mail then text page is very AFC. The good thing is that his text message was good but may loose some umph because of his other actions.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alonso

Ha. Good point. What's with all the wigger-speak and goofy catchphrases ("I'm feeling you too?" -- sounds like a second-degree misdemeanor in most jurisdictions, plus (if what you're really trying to say you like her) kind of weak to bust right out and declare it (even if she suspects it). I bet not even P-Diddy communicates this way in his real life (who would?).

One day you may like some girl who speaks (and can spell English). Being able to respond in kind would be a cool thing.
Ok just for the record.

Wigger speak and goofy catch phrases, homie like i said before this is how i and we (todays african american youth) talk now in days in a regular basis so im sure that she didnt have no problem with me saying what i said in the way i said when she is also into that type of speak.
I agree that it might be kind of weak to declare my feelings right away .
Oh and im sure that p diddy talks like that in real life.

I got kind of offended when you said that that " one day you may like some girl who speaks ( can spell English) Being able to respond in kind would be a cool thing so ima tell you straight up that i know how to talk " proper " english and " educated english" if thats what you call it, and since u seem like that type of person...:rolleyes: but that gives you no right no put down all the people who talks like me by saying what you said.

And the reason why i dont spell the entire words is cause THIS IS THE NET who cares? im just trynna type as quickly as possible.

Trust me sonny if this was a job interview i wouldnt be yappin' to da boss like this here, u know im sayin?' ;)

Oh now back to my next Q. When should i hit her up with another call? i sended her the message on monday, now is wednesday, i was thinkin' in callin' her today, should i ? or should i wait some more?

Alonso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, here's a better way to put my point: slang has its place, and in some cases can even be more vivid at getting a particular thought/emotion across than can regular language; but sometimes wigger/street slang, or any slang, becomes a crutch to the point where one's just repeating a meaningless catchphrase. Think about it: when some rapper ends every sentence with "Know what I'm sayin . . ." or "Keepin' it real" or "Represent!", what does that communicate, or add to what he said before that phrase? Nothing -- it's just a placeholder or verbal tic (you could think of a lot of analogies from other slang, such as the Valley Girl overuse of "totally" and "like"). Your goal with your girl is to be creative and to communicate exactly what you want to communicate, when you want to. Now admittedly, it's possible to overanalyze these things, but speaking to (and especially e-mailing and SMSing) a girl is a time to think closely about what you're saying, choose your words, and make a good impression (which doeesn't mean you have to use fancy language; just means you have to think it through). It's hard to do this in "real time," and I know that using slang phrases or cliches is one way to make it easier (heck, businessmen use goofy business jargon in meetings for the same reason) but I'm just suggesting that it's worth paying a little more attention to trying to select your words and match your thoughts.

It also worries me that you're trying to type as fast as possible. I hope that's not true with the ladies. First, it seems overeager (that's why I'm not a big fan of SMS -- you either have to give it your constant attention or else the conversation gets all garbled/overlaps; but paying that much attention, and typing that fast, makes it look like you've got nothing better to do; plus, it's kind of hard to end an SMS chat gracefully). Again, I think your goal is to say something that looks casual but actually has some thought put into it -- I know a guy who spends ten minutes or so writing a 2 sentence e-mail to a girl he's after -- but he only e-mails her every now and then, and his two sentence e-mail (despite the thought he puts into it) sounds super-casual, avoids giving any wrong/weak impressions, etc., because he's thought through what her reaction to each particular phrase might be. Anyway, that's my $0.02 -- if you want to use your own group's slang, fine; but even then, use it to enhance your meaning (not hide it behind hastily strung together cliches -- not that you're necessarily doing that all the time, just that it's a danger of combining quick writing with stock phrases).

Now to answer your question. You haven't really told us enough about your background with this girl, how you know her, etc. But on the chance you made a bad impression with the hang-up, etc. on Mon., why not wait a bit? If she really is liking you, she'll still be liking you Fri.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i had planned to wait until tomorrow thursday but i might wait until fri, depends how i feel lol.

Oh and bad impression? why , i didnt know that not leaving a message is a bad imperssion, as a matterfact 90% plus, of the people i know dont leave messages when they get voicemail etc.

But anyways even with that though, this female is really into me she even has gone to the point of saying " i dont just wanna fuk him i wanna make love to him"

We'll see what happens, i cant believe that i had the thought of calling her back today.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee

" wats poppin' gurl this is (name) just wanted to let you know that im feeling you too, and that you aint gotta act shy around me, i'll call you...."
WTF? "wats poppin'?" LOL...this just sounds corny. On the other hand, it rhymes (too=you) so you may have hope of a career on the white-boy freestyle circuit. :p

Dunno what you should do with this girl now. If you feel like calling her, call her up. If not, you might want to wait until you see her in person again (from what you're saying, it doesn't sound like it's going to be an excruciatingly long time).

For future reference:

-Call, dont' SMS
-If you get voicemail, she's already got you on Caller ID, leave a message.
-Don't talk about "the relationship" over the phone or SMS (talking about how you're "feeling her" and about her being shy)
-Be brief, either tell her you'll call back, or tell her to call you.
-If you said you'd call back, call back at another time/day and if you get voicemail again, tell her to call you.
-If you tell her to call you, DON'T call again wondering "why she's not calling." If she wants to talk to you, she will call you.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well actually it might be like 2 weeks till i see her again, if i see her.

But i just checked my phone and i think that she called under private at 12:48 pm im not sure if it was her or not but whoever it was didnt leave no message they just stood there like 5 seconds without saying nothin' and hanged up, not sure if its her or not.

Ill probably call her like tomorrow.

Reaction score
Originally posted by bfl
But anyways even with that though, this female is really into me she even has gone to the point of saying " i dont just wanna fuk him i wanna make love to him"/B]

Easy cowboy, wh@res don't 'love' they just satisfy their lustful desires! Don't you fall in love with a ho!

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh dont worry ima call her back tomorrow at a total different time.

Oh and dont worry i aint gona fall in love with no ho';)

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, that message sounds like you talk like P Diddy!
^^ And B's Nuts you are the one who is quoting 50Cent in your sig.