Should I go Raw in her?? Condoms suck

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fine this is her... For what its worth I don't care if you all think she is ugly.. I find her extremely attractive and she looks better in person!

http://tinypic.com/r/107rpkh/5

Jules thanks for the advice.

Danger, stop sweating my posts.. are you still bitter from the last threads I put you in your place on?

Sam I agree I've had the same experiences.. its funny cause you'd think women would be more cautious about it since they take more of a risk. I almost think they want to get pregnant sometimes

Also I keep hearing everyone say not to go back in her until you urinate... I am assuming this is after ejaculation you mean right? Like if I am doing her and my scholong comes out... I can put it back in without higher risk?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reyaj said:
Fine this is her... For what its worth I don't care if you all think she is ugly.. I find her extremely attractive and she looks better in person!

http://tinypic.com/r/107rpkh/5

Jules thanks for the advice.

Danger, stop sweating my posts.. are you still bitter from the last threads I put you in your place on?

Sam I agree I've had the same experiences.. its funny cause you'd think women would be more cautious about it since they take more of a risk. I almost think they want to get pregnant sometimes

Also I keep hearing everyone say not to go back in her until you urinate... I am assuming this is after ejaculation you mean right? Like if I am doing her and my scholong comes out... I can put it back in without higher risk?

:nervous:

WTF @ Urinating...wuuut

You gotta understand guys who KJ have frail ego's hence half their posts are inflame wars but you will never see any post that isn't subjected to real life experince

Last edited:

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reyaj said:
Yep, I'd bark one in her!

But seriously, that chick is oozing with fertility.
If she is letting you / encouraging you to ride bareback, she wants something. And there is no way in hell she's flushing any "accident".

If a half bottle of JD was in me, I'd be vulnerable. I know this, I won't lie about it. However, the next day I'd come to my senses and lock her out of my life.

That said, that is what I'd do now. What I DID then was play the Russian roulette. Cost me 15 years and a whole bunch of money.

But ... maybe that is what you want? Beware the illusion of control you might think you have if you knock a woman up. You're not thinking rationally about it.

SH

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SecondHalf said:
If she is letting you / encouraging you to ride bareback, she wants something.
I don’t think most women like condoms any more than most men. I’ve been with women who seem to look upon an ejaculation as a prize of sorts. That is, even if they are having orgasms, they aren’t satisfied until the guy shoots his load. With these girls the condoms prevent them from getting what is owed them.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
( . )( . ) said:
They're all on the pill until they "accidentally" get pregnant. You can talk about the pill with her in nodding agreement until your blue in the face. It doesn't make a lick of difference.
Where I live, according to women, EVERY unplanned pregnancy is an "antibiotics baby." They ALL take their pills regularly. But those antibiotics she was on during an illness messed up her pills' effectiveness, and NOBODY (doctor or pharmacist) warned her about it. In short, it's never her fault lol.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Where I live, according to women, EVERY unplanned pregnancy is an "antibiotics baby." They ALL take their pills regularly. But those antibiotics she was on during an illness messed up her pills' effectiveness, and NOBODY (doctor or pharmacist) warned her about it. In short, it's never her fault lol.
:crackup: We must live in the same place. I got the exact same excuse.......:cry:

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reyaj said:
After, yes. Pissing afterward cleans out/kills anything left in your pecker after you finish so when you go for round 2 no residual can make its way in. If you're going to raw this one to the finish line, you have to make sure she's on the pill, plain and simple, and of course, be disease free. Always pull out regardless, just for the sake of your conscience. Some women get pregnant very easily, and you don't want that in your world.

If she's on the pill, and it were me, I'd be in that for a week straight with no rubber. Also, you're clearly attracted to this broad. If you go raw, do it when you're used to her physically or you'll lack control and make all kinds of mistakes.

That's just me though. I've had pretty good luck with not wearing raincoats with 1 exception when I was 17 and it broke on me and led to undesirable consequences.

If you want to raw her but you're still worried, just raw her for a bit, then suit up toward the end. Best of both worlds.

Either way, you cannot escape risk entirely if you're going to bed her. It's up to you to determine the risk level you're willing to accept. You have full control over that.

Edit:

Just read she's not on BC. Up to you, but like Colossus said, at the end of the day, the decision to protect yourself is yours alone. If this were me? I'd go raw then suit up toward the end, but my risk tolerance is pretty high. Curious to hear how this pans out, and good luck!

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Magnum extra thin, try it. Dont need to be huge to wear it either.

The thin ones....I've had a $hit ton of these break. You'd think because it's a Magnum it's not going to happen. First time, thought it was a fluke, then after the second time I stopped using them. Then, it happened a third time when I all I could find was a Magnum thin, thought no way it's going to happen again....of course, it did.

Magnum Armor is the only way to go.

namthebabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
She's on birth control, right? Do you have kids? Does she?

Maybe part of the reason you are so attracted to her is that she lives in another state, and you don't get to see her all the time, thus getting less opportunity to see her unattractive side.

There are a lot of places on a woman's body that will get you off quite nicely without carrying the risk of pregnancy.

And remember that condoms are considered one of the less-effective methods of birth control anyway, as well as being not particularly good at preventing the less serious STDs like HSV and HPV. There is still trust involved, even with the condom.
It can't prevent crabs or other stuff, but is best against pregnancy, HIV, gonorehaea, etc.

OP, the choice is yours but get her tested, and if possible get on her the pill or SEE her take an injection. that way, if she's all clear, and you come in her, there's no son or daughter to feed down the road...

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
potato said:
women seem to look upon an ejaculation as a prize of sorts, they aren’t satisfied until the guy shoots his load.
Very true from my experiences as well.

I'd bet this girl (I would definitely do her btw) has been banged
raw A LOT and from many dudes...if she's been on POF more
than a couple months.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
namthebabe said:
And ugly? Not my type, but she's cute, i'd giver her an 8 or 9.
Give me a ****ing break. You can't even see her face, it's all washed out. That's what chics do to hide their face on POF. It's another version of fat chics taking pics at an angle.

Not saying she's ugly, she's probably hot. But can't judge for sure from that pic. Need a better pic before declaring an 8 or a 9.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
:crackup: We must live in the same place. I got the exact same excuse.......:cry:
My ex BPD's excuse was "I am infertile but got pregnant anyway. It's a miracle baby!"

Then the poor b@stard who got her after me knocked her up, she left him, and now gets 2 child support payments from different men, while the betas now take care of her and provide a 3rd wallet.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
Very true from my experiences as well.

I'd bet this girl (I would definitely do her btw) has been banged
raw A LOT and from many dudes...if she's been on POF more
than a couple months.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: POF is for bottom-feeders.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again: POF is for bottom-feeders.
BUT BUT BT...you can meet quality girls on POF 8/9's according to this poster

49au said:
And believe it or not, there are quality women who have come up with the strange idea that it is hard to meet a guy at an obnoxiously loud meat market (I mean nightclub), and go online.
Quality women on POF don't exist(and if they do usualyl something is of i.e. they are awakward, overweight, or you just are not attracted to them sadly), IMO just because a girl is goregous doesn't mean she is quality. The women that I tend to have had the most issues with are POF/Online dating.

I've met over 200 women on POF and I can tell you some crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy stories

B

BeDJ

Solomon said:
BUT BUT BT...you can meet quality girls on POF 8/9's according to this poster

Quality women on POF don't exist(and if they do usualyl something is of i.e. they are awakward, overweight, or you just are not attracted to them sadly), IMO just because a girl is goregous doesn't mean she is quality. The women that I tend to have had the most issues with are POF/Online dating.

I've met over 200 women on POF and I can tell you some crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy stories
It seems you have intertwined your internet persona with your own reality and the people you know. Perhaps, you must hold that image at all cost - even against personal greatness.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this is turning into a POF quality of woman debate now, wonderful! **** she is from POF I should just next her all together right? Question is what about guys who are on POF?? Are they so wonderful and not flawed??? I am sorry but the fact that I imagine a lot of you are on POF to make this judgement makes you hypocrites.

I actually do agree with most of you that most girls on there are head cases... and maybe this girl is too... I don't know... I just know that I am insanely attracted to her... This is how I feel. Its really not fair to say "every" girl on POF is messed up. Honestly I don't find them to be worse than other girl I've picked up in person somewhere... I also think there are a lot of attractive women on there.

I posted a pic... I don't expect everyone to think she is attractive, but I do and thats how I feel. I had amazing sex with her and I enjoyed it so much. I can't wait to do it again.....

Here is another picture of her: http://tinypic.com/r/2wdt6h4/5

I don't think she is fat.... but I am sure some of you will make other negative comments.. again I don't care cause all I dream about is eating this girl out lol

But a lot of your posts do have me wondering if I should raw dog it... I think I will, but then put a rubber on before I blow my load.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeDJ said:
It seems you have intertwined your internet persona with your own reality and the people you know. Perhaps, you must hold that image at all cost - even against personal greatness.
"Internet Persona" wait whut?

Sorry but unlike most here I don't have an "Image" to keep up or a "Rep" to uphold I could frankly careless what the perception of me is on this forum. If I did I wouldn't be/have posted vidoes/pics/audios of me in the past.

On top of that I have friends who read this forum, If I started making up tales or falsehoods trust me, they would check my a$$ unlike some guys here who only post ducktales of glory all day long

@Reyaj she's a cutie brah, what's the ass like tho?

:D

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's cute dude, quit defending her cause there's no need. I won't tell you the horrible things I'd do to her, but you shouldn't care what I or anybody else thinks. If she's attractive to you....that's what matters.
She's an 8 in my book just FYI.