Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I go out with this girl??

wannabejuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive got a question. Theres this girl at school, about a 6.3, and really not my type. The problem is, I have never had a girlfreind before, and I told myself that the one goal this year was to get a girlfreind. Ive flirted off and on with this chick. I emphisize to you all that she is not my type. So anyways, she wrote me a note that said she thought I was a great guy and all, and I never really replied. I know she would say yes if I asked her out. Im wondering if I should go out with her, even though I dont really like her, just for the experience. I doubt i would get any nookie; shes kind of a drama geek (but she is kinda cute) So thats my story, what do you think I should do??

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave her alone.

Doing otherwise is called "using" a girl.

high nrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah dude, next her.

i was also was wondering how you arrived at her rating of 6.3

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her out on a date, have fun, get more comfortable flirting with girls, and then end it with a little kiss on the lips and a "I've had fun tonight." You don't have to get into anything serious.

AC/DC, what's wrong with using girls?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to ask then no.

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
going out with her would be no more than an act of desperation. you say you've never had a girlfriend, but you can't use that as an excuse to date the next willing girl that walks up to you. i have a friend who is in a similar situation, but he really doesn't want to go out with this girl. the deal is that everyone in the group but me was pressuring him to go on one date with her. this may not seem like much, but if he did we both know that everything would be worse in the end, plus it wouldn't be cool to her for him to do it out of pity...

anyway, oakraiderz put it perfectly. if you have that much uncertainty, then she's not worth it. you're looking too hard for a girlfriend. find something else to do with your time, especially something athletic, and focus a lot of your time on that. you'll eventually come to find someone worth dating that's willing to do just that with you. that's how it happened with me! i was actually trying to take time away from dating, but i wound up going to classic skating with a girl i'd talked to once or twice at school, and now, after a month of going out, she's started the whole "i love you" thing. i'm doing quite well now!

oh, and TheSplat, using girls is cold-hearted and cruel, which is not what i'd consider traits of a dj. i'm not saying not to have a lot of fun or nothin ;) , but don't USE girls. being used is why my girlfriend had so many defenses up, so i had to work my ass off for a month to get her comfortable with me (but it's now worth it to me).

finally, i too would like an answer to high nrg's question. how'd ya get 6.3?

wannabejuan

Don Juan
Reaction score

Well, Lots of responses.

AC/DC, I guess this kind of is "using" her, but I never had ill intentions in my whole thought process, I guess I thought we would go out for a week or so and then see happens, I never really thought about how SHE played into the whole thing.

Oakraiderz- I disagree with you, im just trying to get some other input.

High nrg- Next her even though she shows intrest?, I seem to be more of a problem then she does.

Kevbo- Hardly an act of desperation, I have been really working hard over the summer to perfect DJing, and I have put desperation FAR FAR behind me. I guess you kind of have a point, but I guess the determining factor is how I feel about her, and I dont really know, If I had to give a yes or no on wether I liked her of not, I would probably say NO, but not by much. I think you misinterpritated (sp?) me, Im not slaving over this chick, beleave me, im not infatuated, but I guess I need to look harder. I wouldent really see myself as using her, I would just like to get more aquainted with her, and see how things go.

AS FOR THE 6.3, This girl is kinda cute, not quite a 7.0, but she better then a 6.0, so I would have given her a 6.5, but shes a little dorky; and it kinda shows, so she gets a 6.3 :)

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Reply

Originally posted by wannabejuan
Oakraiderz- I disagree with you, im just trying to get some other input.
Do you even really understand what i meant by it?? It doesnt appear that you do.

Reaction score
All I have to say is If you *need* a girlfriend, you wont get one. No girl wants a guy that has no life and is uninteresting and spends all his time with her. You need to set your priorties, girls being at the bottom of the list. If you are making such a goal, you will end up burning yourself because you will most definitely not get a girlfriend unless your a master of avoiding the B/S radar and somehow play your cards right , despite the desperesy (or finding another desperate chick that you probably wont want to go out with anyways, NOTE: HER DESPERESY!).

The DJ lifestyle isn't only about girls (i know everyone says this) but its so daMMN true that it must be repeated because so many people dont understand this.

PS:
Read the bible. :D

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, what do you consider using a girl? Taking a cute, but not beautiful girl out on A DATE is not using her. What about using ugly girls for social proof? You can't be so naive as to think that they don't use us too. It's all one giant game. There's nothing cruel about it.

wannabejuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reply #2

TheSplat- Thanks for backing me up, I didnt feel like I would be using her If I went out with her.

OakRaiderz- What do you mean then?

Kevbo- I never said I *NEED* I girl freind, and I understand the obvious implications you would see if I had said that. I do not, but I would *LIKE* to have a girlfreind this year so I dont feel quite so left out with all my other freinds. I am in ZERO way desperate, and if I were not able to get this girl, I would not think twice about nexting her. Beleave me, I have come quite far on my DJ path, I remember the days when I would not be able to even engage in conversation with this girl, now im flirting, talking, etc with this girl. Thanks for watchin out for me buddy, but I got this part covered.

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i just have to say that anyone who's willing to date a girl just to have a girl is being desperate. i admit i felt the same before i got this girlfriend, 'cause all my other friends were makin out while i didn't have a girlfriend or anything. however, i kept going out there just to have a good time, and i finally found someone that got my interest, made a few moves, and now i'm in.

there ya go. i made the same comment since you bashed it twice. now it's balanced out. anyway...

i was just trying to say that no matter what you should never date a girl just to have a girlfriend. it's kinda hard not to want to when, as i said, you see all your other friends makin out all the time, but hold out. wait 'til you see a girl that you're actually interested in.

wait, i have a question. how well do you know this girl? have you talked to her a lot, or just once or twice? if you haven't really talked to her much, then maybe you could give it a shot for two reasons: 1) it would be experience, and 2) you may find that she could be fun to date. that kinda happened with my gf. i didn't really want to at first, but my two best buds (which is actually now one best friend and one *****-whipped guy who USED to be a man) got me to try it for a little. i did, and now i'm glad i did.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Reply #2

Originally posted by wannabejuan
OakRaiderz- What do you mean then?
I meant that if you have to ask if you should do something like then then you shouldnt. If you honestly wanted to you would, no questions asked.

Reaction score
WHY the hell are you wasting your time with this chick if she isn't your type? that is just ignorant(no offense)

make good use of your time son.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why hello.

take her on a date and become butt-buddies.

wannabejuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm

Seems like people have two general oppinions: One is I not to waste my time, because if I wanted to go out with her i would have by now, and the second is what the hell, go out with her for whatever reason.

Reaction score
Just go out with her and stop wasting your time. You might like her you might not, it can't really be determined from brief conversations. Hello people! If you waited for the "Perfect" girl to go out with than you'd never find her because you can't find someone that you believe is compadible without getting to know them first!

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wannabejuan-

a DJ knows what he wants and he gets it.

he doesnt ask other ppl what they would do. he has enough confidence in his own decision making skills.

thats whats oakraiderz2 was sayin in less words FYI.

wannabejuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotcha...

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not read any replies, and I dont need to. You are a budding DJ, just learning the trade and how to carry yourself. Spend time with this girl. Be genuine - you are hanging out with her for experience... shes a 6.3 HS braod, she won't care. Have fun, get some action, practice makes perfect. Don't get emotional over her, and don't let her get emotional over you. If you sense any kind of attachment forming and you don't want it, be up front with her [which will probably result in the end of your 'relationship].

Bud, everyone starts somewhere, and for you its a 6.3 that you don't really like, I don't see a problem with that.

Few girls I date actually mean something. Out of the last 10 girls I've kissed only one's meant something to me beyond a lil fun. But girls are no different... don't be fooled for a second. Women sit and figure out which guys to date to have some fun/help their rep and plan it down to the day. Your just being a man and taking conrtol of hte situation.

*DONT BUY INTO THEIR BULL***** ppl will sas on you for dating women just for the sake of it... those are not DJ's, they don't truely love women. When that 9.4 walks into your life next month/summer/yr/whenever you'll be glad you spent time with a few extra girls so you can handle yourself and rock her world.