Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I go gym for Calisthenics?

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like gym's. There is only one gym in my neighbourhood and it is too crowded.
So Can I do something at home?
I don't like lifting weights much.
I like running, may be climbing, push ups etc.(more physical performance.)
So Can I do it at home?

Anthony Harris

Reaction score
I think you can do some things at home, but you won't be able to hit all the muscle groups like you can at the gym.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course you can. I have a friend that does calisthenics 2 hours a day 5 days a week and he does it entirely at home and at publicly available parks and exercise equipment.

I also do some workouts at home, but I prefer to go to the gym because of what @Anthony Harris said

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I did calisthenics out in the sun at the park I felt better. My T shot up. Quicker gains. Something primal about working out outdoors. Maybe it was the d3 from the sun as well. I was working out fasted and ate later after working out. I had more stamina and strength like that.
I use to do ring work as well. Ring pull ups, ring dips, ring inverted rows , ring flies, ring curls, ring tricep overhead extensions, ring push ups etc. I was ripped. Fvck, I need to do it again.

Lily Aldridge

Reaction score
Yes, you can totally do it at home. You can watch online videos to guide your workouts.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like gym's. There is only one gym in my neighbourhood and it is too crowded.
So Can I do something at home?
I don't like lifting weights much.
I like running, may be climbing, push ups etc.(more physical performance.)
So Can I do it at home?
Do whatever you enjoy