Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I go for it, or not?

EdHunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I wound up going to prom last night with a wonderful girl who is, unfortunately, the gf of a guy I know (I had asked her to prom before he asked her out, but then he didn't want to go to prom, so we went anyway).
We had a great time---I had her laughing and kinoing me a lot, although we didn't dance a whole lot together because of the slight awkwardness, plus one of her friends kept ****-blocking me (and I get the sense that my date felt a little blocked as well).

So, we had a great time, and I have the feeling that I might have been able to get away with more than I did...
All in all, success. The thing is, I would like to see if I could make anymore headway w/ her.

Her bf is, in my opinion, a bit of an AFC (although I'm the pot calling the kettle black here), so IDK how much longer they'll last...but regardless, how can I build from my positive interaction @ prom into an increase in attraction?

Venusian Artist

Don Juan
Reaction score
You wanna play steals? Okay, there's nothing wrong with that... Well... Just game her how you normally would... If she likes you enough she will ditch this "kettle" :)

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Venusian Artist said:
You wanna play steals? Okay, there's nothing wrong with that... Well... Just game her how you normally would... If she likes you enough she will ditch this "kettle" :)

Very true. Just act like she has no boyfriend. If she says... "but I have a boyfriend..." just be like, "and..? he's not here now is he?" :rolleyes:

EdHunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, guys. Actually, I'm not that concerned about the whole bf thing. My plan has been to try to succeed be being more on the sidelines, so that as she and the bf talk all the time and his excitement and mystery are stripped away, I emerge as the more interesting alternative. Well, my question is, how do I go about striking the balance between totally disappearing from the radar on the one hand, and being too obvious on the other. Since she's a soph and her bf and I are both seniors, I only see her a bit during the school day (enough time to be like, "hi" or some such, maybe brief chit-chat); most of our pre-prom communication took place over Facebook messaging, so that's what I've got to work with.

I don't really know what I'm interested in a whole lot, but I have a gut feeling that I could get farther. So....any advice?

EdHunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumps

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, here's the thing Ed, I personally disagree with stealing/seducing a taken girl because 1.) I maintain my integrity, 2.) Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife (I'm not a fundamentalist imposing religion, but nonetheless it is a good virtue) 3.) I wouldn't want someone trying to steal my girl. So there you have it.

Now, if she is unhappy with her relationship and she is on the prowl demonstrate that you're a great alternative.

If she is happy with her bf, don't ruin it, but some flirting here and there is harmless.

EdHunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
aussie...fair enough...I personally don't have quite as many qualms...although I think it's wrong to break up a marriage/engagement/really long-term relationship, most HS relationships are transitory anyway...

That said, I'm probably not going to pursue it assiduously...they're both pretty happy, I have several other options, and I'll just look bad. I'll probably just run enough mild game to stay on her radar, if need be, but nothing more...