Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I get ripped or buff

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just remember that muscle is great, and that even getting cut/athletic requires a lot of work. But don´t go overboard, on muscle. First because guys that are trully huge have bodies that didn´t even exist in the stone age, so there is not wiring to love huge guys, and most are not even taken seriously. Of course many women want to try these guys as fuglydude has already told us, and they are certainly more attractive than the average man with his belly.

Also there is a testosterone balance, and huge guys are seen (even subconsciously) over agressive due too much testosterone. I read an evolutionary biologist on this.

The guys that make women crazy you know who they are, men´s health type, brad pit in troy etc...

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting big(ger) is also mandatory for the confidence that comes with it with respect to other guys.

As man we are subconsciously intimidated by bigger men. It makes a lot of difference in your head if you are stronger, bigger and more masculine than him.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
Getting big(ger) is also mandatory for the confidence that comes with it with respect to other guys.

As man we are subconsciously intimidated by bigger men. It makes a lot of difference in your head if you are stronger, bigger and more masculine than him.

That's not really true - it is the overall look

and most importantly the eyes

I am 170 lbs right now, in good shape - but when I walked around the club today 250-300lb bouncers would look me in the eye and turn away

it is about fear, do you look liek someone who is not intimidated and isn't afraid?

AND YOU CAN NOT FAKE THIS. I can't stress this enough because you will get punked. You genuinely have to know that you can get out of any situation - that's real confidence.

Only once in my life was I intimidated by a huge guy, and that was because he had really badass tatoos going from wrists to his neck, and he looked like that Dog Bounty hunters' evil twin - so I told him this, and he was a cool guy