Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I get into a relationship?

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up SS? I have been MIA for a minute.

Now I want to make this brief but, this one girl I met first semester had a crush on me, I just kept talking and flirting around with her and she kept wanting to hang out with me. She is alright-looking, a 6 or 7 if I had to rate her, a little chubby. My guys threw parties and she came to them and during the whole time she was always trying to get close to me and such.

So one of those nights, we basically made out. I told her I wasn't currently looking for a relationship immediately after, she asked me why and b.s. but I just told her I wasn't really interested in that stuff. She said okay and that she never really kisses guys who she is not in relationships with. But over the course of the last 3 months, we have progressed from kissing... to groping... to sleep-overs... to getting naked... to me fingering her... to her giving me head. Ridiculous, so much for not kissing guys she isn't in relationships with. When I brought that up to her, she rationalized it by saying she "really really really" likes me. She literally texts me every 2 hours now since summer break has started.

So now she is basically giving me an ultimatum, saying that she wants a relationship or she will leave. This would be a super-easy question for me to answer on my own, but the problem is that she has literally muscled her way into my social circle. She is honestly only friends with my friends as a way to get them to influence me into going out with her. And it seems to be working since my female friends are telling me to tell my parents about her. What the f**k man... Schemin' ass b!tch.

I don't know if I should go into a relationship, because I doubt I want to get serious with her and I believe that if two people get into a relationship, they see their partner as possible marriage material. But with free access to sex... I could focus on other parts of my life and become better in bed which is something I've been trying to improve on. Then I ask myself, "Should I really get into a relationship for sex? I know I can get p*ssy without one." Plus dumping her when there might not even be a problem in the relationship would be tough...

This reminds me of that one article Pook wrote about good men being free birds and women trying to cage them. I feel like a bird about to get captured.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CaliMan007 said:
An ultimatum is a bad sign, especially if you give in.
Okay, maybe the word "ultimatum" was a little extreme for what REALLY happened. She basically told me that she really wanted a relationship and that she won't be my f***buddy forever. I just perceived it as a flimsy ultimatum.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
You are like a Paralyzaed Pokemon with 3 HP left and you're about to get an Ultra Ball thrown at you. Use your run away ability or allow her to capture you, thus adding you to her team. You won't be the top priority though!

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:
if it took you "MONTHS" to get that and you haven't had sex you are pretty much in a relationship anyway. so why not?
I haven't been trying to have sex with her, and we've pretty much done everything excluding sex, and she has always been chasing me. Her interest in me is practically through the roof. And I was leaning towards going for it, but I don't even feel like I fully got this DJ sh!t down, lol.

nismo-4 said:
You are like a Paralyzaed Pokemon with 3 HP left and you're about to get an Ultra Ball thrown at you. Use your run away ability or allow her to capture you, thus adding you to her team. You won't be the top priority though!
Can we drop the nerd lingo? :whistle: I don't care about being her number one, my ego isn't that weak... and why does everyone here think that every girl is effing another guy every 2 minutes she is away? I already said I don't see her as a serious long-term partner, I'm asking if it's a wrong move to date her for the reasons I provided.

Here's my assessment:
Pros:
-Access to/practice for sex
-Validation
-Social Proof
-Intimate connection

Cons:
-No practicing "DJ sh!t"
-Being committed at the young age of 20
-Wasting time with her vs. spending time on career/interests
-Constant thoughts in my head saying "I can get better"

I kind of wanted to get advice from guys who already have experience in relationships under this circumstance (or the likes of it), not what people think is best. FYI, she told her DAD about me...

BrownBear

Banned
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Do you play Pokemon on gameboy :woo: :woo: :woo:

I used to play Pokemon Yellow Version :eek:

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say go ahead and get into a relationship. Enjoy the sex and it will be a good way to get more experience and confidence and practice in the bedroom. You'll also have a little bit of history and contrary to what you think, it will help you with women in the future.

Remember, it's not like you're getting married. You're just going to be boyfriend and girlfriend. Don't be afraid to gain some easy experience with a girl you're already attracted to anyway. Experience doesn't have to be a long, painful road all of the time. Enjoy the easy successes too.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 20 and you don't dig her that much.

Sounds like a no-brainer to me: Don't do it/her.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol you haven't even smashed yet. A relationship should be the last thing on your mind.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get in relationship, practice sex... become teh mastah. Leave the relationship.

???

PROFIT !

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't seem that into her and you shouldn't get a girlfriend for the sake if it. But on the other hand 3 months and you still haven't smashed her? After all that time I'd be tempted to get with her for a while, smash the granny out of her until I get bored then leave. As harsh as it sounds.

May_Day

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're skeptical about being in a relationship, then you shouldn't be in one. Don't get pulled into a relationship when you don't want to be in one. It never works out for you very well.