Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I fvck a girl who has a boyfriend?

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serious question. There's this girl who always tells me she's bored and her boyfriend doesn't have any friends, he just plays video games everyday blah blah blah. The boyfriend actually let her come with me yesterday and we went out to see good looking cars and sh*t.

I didn't game her at all. I know I can make her p*ssy wet in a matter of seconds but I didn't because she has a boyfriend. I feel bad for the dude. At the same time I haven't had any after me and my ex broke up which is more than a year already.

She's hot and pretty but my ex is just a little bit better so I don't want to settle down with her though I love her personality. Still, if I were to get a girlfriend I want a girl who would be better than my ex in terms of looks and personality.

I'm pretty sure she's down to play but I just really feel bad about her boyfriend.

I need serious advice so please, post your jokes somewhere else. Buy yeah man, this girl would be happy to get f*cked by me anytime I want. It's just the boyfriend. I think she has better as$ the my ex dude, sh*t she turns me on.

What do I do?!?!?!?!

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are super cool with her boyfriend, then don't, cuz thats like a friend cheating behind his back. Thats eff'ed up. But if you are just 'cool' with the boyfriend, then I say go for it. I've attempted to tap a taken girl. She was all for it. But I hesitated and missed out on some good booty.

Just go for it and don't regret it.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diaforetikos said:
If you are super cool with her boyfriend, then don't, cuz thats like a friend cheating behind his back. Thats eff'ed up. But if you are just 'cool' with the boyfriend, then I say go for it. I've attempted to tap a taken girl. She was all for it. But I hesitated and missed out on some good booty.

Just go for it and don't regret it.
I told her to bring her boyfriend, she said he didn't want to go. Last time I saw the guy was over a year ago already, so we're not really cool. He didn't even get out of the house when I picked his girlfriend up.

I need more encouragement before I do this. I know a lot of people think there are more fishes in the sea but honestly I don't know any girl who's single.

Damn man, all I have to do is ask her if she's off from work, and if she is, get a hotel and ask her to stop by and game over.

I did make out with a girl once. She told me she was single but I saw on facebook she wasn't. It felt good to make out with a girl who has a boyfriend and have her tell me she wishes more guys like me exist. I'm getting there man. I'm telling you, live by the DJ Bible. It's definitely changing me. I'm becoming the great catch by each passing day. I'm going to LA soon to go for my dream of winning a world title in boxing. Unite dream and day like Pook said.

But man, I don't remember Pook saying to f*ck a girl with a boyfriend.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I haven't done this before. Is karma really a b*tch?!?!? aaaah

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
after reading the situation...do it. you will regret it if you dont, i promise you that.

you only live once...or most believe

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude,

If her boyfriend is not a friend of yours, then f*ckin' do it!

If you don't do it, you will regret it...

Real men take what they want, and don't cater for every loser out there.

I can tell you from my personal experience that being with a "taken" woman (in my case, she was married) is incredible....makes the s*x absolutely explosive.

Make sure to post a field report after you do.

PS - Chances are, she's looking to "jump ship". Do well, and you'll have a good chance with her. Just be a man!

Joser590

Don Juan
Reaction score
I say go ahead and have sex with her if the bf is pretty much a stranger to you. Guilt should have nothing to with it because in a way you are hooking the guy up. Imagine if he wants to marry this girl someday; better to find out she is a cheating wh0re now instead of years and years down the road. Talk about wasted time for the BF!!!

Forget all that BS about Karma!!! Why else do you think good hearted fellows who are considered "nice guys" always finish last? The answer is because karma simply does not exist.

Runner83 could not be any more correct! The sex will be MIND BLOWING just for the mere fact that "doing the nasty" with a taken girl is rebellious and looked down upon by society. The only thing you have to be sure to do is establish major, and I mean major, sexual tension between this chick and yourself before getting her out of her panties. This will just drive her more insane and make her want to tear your clothes off. The best way to do this is to have a couple of workout-dates with her at a gym

I am speaking from experience but for your own sake, do not develop feelings for this chick. I made that mistake and I was dragged down in the massive drama and train wreck that was their break up.

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm of a different persuasion than most posters here obviously. Been there done that (got with a girl with a b/f) a number of times actually with a few girls. Used to find it a bit of fun and a challange. Then I grew up and got over it. But Hey to each their own I spose.

As an end note, no girl whos ready and willing to cheat is worth pursuing for an LTR which seems to be what the OP is considering here.

Joser590

Don Juan
Reaction score
jocca said:
I'm of a different persuasion than most posters here obviously. Been there done that (got with a girl with a b/f) a number of times actually with a few girls. Used to find it a bit of fun and a challange. Then I grew up and got over it. But Hey to each their own I spose.

As an end note, no girl whos ready and willing to cheat is worth pursuing for an LTR which seems to be what the OP is considering here.

^This times infinite!!!!

I repeat, do not consider this chick for a LTR. I do not think you are doing this but it does not hurt to be warned multiple times. The mind is very tricky and sometimes you lose control of it. Especially if you really click with this girl and you haven't had sex in awhile.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
runner83 said:
Dude,

If her boyfriend is not a friend of yours, then f*ckin' do it!

If you don't do it, you will regret it...

Real men take what they want, and don't cater for every loser out there.

I can tell you from my personal experience that being with a "taken" woman (in my case, she was married) is incredible....makes the s*x absolutely explosive.

Make sure to post a field report after you do.

PS - Chances are, she's looking to "jump ship". Do well, and you'll have a good chance with her. Just be a man!
Are honor and dignity characteristics of a real man as well ??

p.s. Im not saying the OP should or or shouldn't do it, I just find it lame that the OP needs other peoples approval to validate his actions.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally don't find it lame, it's true that you have to know yourself what to do, but if you don't, why not ask others? That is what this forum is for...

I personally wouldn't do it. I've used to think that you should do it, but now I think it's maybe better not to do it. There are many girls that don't have BFs that are hot, so its better to stay away from trobule. It may bite you in the ass later! Who knows? If I were you, I wouldn't do it.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave it. It's not worth the effort and the grief. Trust me. As the old saying goes...as it begins so shall it end. Start foul end foul.

The Proof

Don Juan
Reaction score
That situation has drama and bad karma written all over it. Be a man and do the right thing, don't go creeping on another man's girl. What if the boyfriend finds out and decides to step on your face a couple times, or trash you car, or anything else to ruin your day (all natural reactions to being disrespected).

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Finders Keepers Losers Weepers. Stop contemplating and go rail the sh1t out of her. I'm abit skeptical if you even really can, what makes you think you can? Why do you feel bad for the boyfriend? Isn't that one of the many things taught on this site? She isn't attracted in the relationship anymore. So how the hell is bad karma surrounding this? This is just a guy that happens to be on SS on the winning side for once, and not the other way around making a thread about why his girl cheated on him or why she isn't attracted nomore.

I say, go straight in guns blazing and hope they serve beer in hell, man.

Zolrrak

Reaction score
The way i see it, women seek men, real men, his boyfriend is stuck in a childish world.
IMO, go for it or tell her you don't get with women in relationships in any case if she is interested she will drop the guy.

SHE is being the cheater, if it's not with you, it's going to be someone else, and remember
IF SHE DID IT ONCE SHE CAN DO IT AGAIN

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Mad Ghost said:
Finders Keepers Losers Weepers. Stop contemplating and go rail the sh1t out of her. I'm abit skeptical if you even really can, what makes you think you can? Why do you feel bad for the boyfriend? Isn't that one of the many things taught on this site? She isn't attracted in the relationship anymore. So how the hell is bad karma surrounding this? This is just a guy that happens to be on SS on the winning side for once, and not the other way around making a thread about why his girl cheated on him or why she isn't attracted nomore.

I say, go straight in guns blazing and hope they serve beer in hell, man.
amen

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
What do I do?!?!?!?!
You worry too much about what other people think. It's just sex. It's not like you're trying to steal her away. If your friend get cheated on, then it's really his fault for not being man enough for her. You're just the lucky bastard that was at the right place at the right time.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with other ppl. Who cares about her boyfriend, it's his fault he's a loser. This is a valuable life lesson for him anyway, maybe after she dumps his ass he'll learn how to become a real man.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure why not, but that's all she's good for. Don't become too tied up with a cheating b*tch.