Should I end it?

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, it's been a while since I've asked a pyssy question like this but I'm in dire need of some guys who know what they're talking about here. First off let me just say I think Facebook is pure evil when you're in a LTR. The other day my girlfriend hounded me for being in a picture with a group of girls and today I look on her facebook and she had some new pictures uploaded by her single female friend with my girlfriend and two guys with their arms around them (These pictures however were taken over two weeks ago, so they were in no way a 'get back' if you will) Now I know they're just pictures but the pure hypocrisy of her actions really turned me off. Just recently her single friend posted 'Don't make plans for Friday night, I've gotcha!' on her wall and its made me a little concerned. This single female friend is a gold-digger/manipulator so I hate it when she hangs out with my girlfriend but I don't let her know that.
I feel like the relationship has lost a lot of steam and I'm wondering if it's time to call it quites. She still calls me quite a bit and tells me how much she likes me she wants to hang out with me tomorrow. We hardly sleep over each other's places like we used to and she's just had a b!tchy attitude every now and then. If feel like there's no way to make her happy, she always has something to complain about. Anyway my plan was to ask her to hang out with me Friday night because I know that's when her friend wanted to make plans and if she chooses to hang out with her slyt friend over me I'll end it. Is this worth working on or should I end it?

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, it sounds like you're not getting very much out of it. Like you said, the relationship has lost it's steam. Better to get out of a draining relationship than drag it on and get unexpectedly dumped or cheated on.

Something I've learned from myself is if I'm trying to make a decision on being with a girl, that if I second-guess myself or if I have to ask other's opinions, that I shouldn't be with her.

Reaction score
She is a hor and you are merely the next pimp in line - don't worry too much - you will not marry her - just pimp the "Biitchy attitude" hor and forever seek a woman!!!

And when I say forever - I mean forever!!!

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, seems like in your heart its OVER... its really just a matter of formalities now... when to tell her how to tell her... what to do with your life and how to proceed.

She'll choose to hang out with her friends over you is only natural if you have become boring to her. She is simply taking the better offer in terms of social stimulation. same applies to guys wanting to hang with friend when their gf becomes nothing more than a regular fcuk if that. You do sound a bit needy, so correct me if I'm wrong.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, it sounds like you've got this hor somewhat hooked on you. So if you really want her, you could probably hang onto her. Don't let your emotions or decision be based solely on her hotness, tho. If she has a b1tchy attitude, don't tolerate it just because she's hot. If you can't take it anymore, find another hot hor who isn't such a b1tch.