Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

should i dump her?

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
me and my girl went to this little restaurant down near her house with her brother and one of her friend...as we were about to get in the restaurant she told me to stay outside...i said why?...she said, "so no one would know we're together"...as soon as she told me that i stepped closer to the door...she looked at me as if to say don't go in...knowing that i'm older than her by 3 years and knowing that we were in a relationship i didn't like how she treated me today...i don't know if i'm overreacting but i feel like i should really break up with her...our relationship was those type that you thought will last forever...we get along so well...we love each other...but today i just don't know...i don't think i can stay with her anymore but i just want to know if you guys think i'm just overreacting...being too sensitive or something!~

EdHunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I don't think you're overreacting. What she did shows massive disrespect and you're right to be considering dropping her. But first, talk to her. Just ask her, straight-up, why she didn't want to be seen with you. There is a possibility (although I doubt it; that said, I don't have enough background on your relationship) that she had a legitimate reason to not want to be seen with you.

But first, you should just sit down, clear your head, and don't do anything impulsive.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
There is really one reason, because she has somebody else. I wouldn't care for other reasons. If she was REALLY into you, she'd want to be seen with you. Get a hint.

Should you dump her? If you want, stop seeing her, if you want find another girl while you have this one. One thing is for sure, you're done with her, if you have some respect for yourself. She doesn't sound like a lady you'd keep for ever, right?

Dump that hoe.

It also sounds like you set a very submissive frame in your relationship with her, so it might be alright for her to do that. This is another reason to move on. You can't improve yourself while you staying with this one, you're done, and there is nothing you can do to make it right, there is no talking with her, forget it.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man, that sucks dude. EdHunter is right that you should ask for an explanation. But most likely, you need to next that b1tch.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djSlvt said:
There is really one reason, because she has somebody else. I wouldn't care for other reasons. If she was REALLY into you, she'd want to be seen with you. Get a hint.

Should you dump her? If you want, stop seeing her, if you want find another girl while you have this one. One thing is for sure, you're done with her, if you have some respect for yourself. She doesn't sound like a lady you'd keep for ever, right?

Dump that hoe.

It also sounds like you set a very submissive frame in your relationship with her, so it might be alright for her to do that. This is another reason to move on. You can't improve yourself while you staying with this one, you're done, and there is nothing you can do to make it right, there is no talking with her, forget it.
ugh!...i think you're right...i've been submissive in the relationship...and i was very hurt that she had to say that to me...just that the relationship was so good...though we had our ups downs still...plus i'm sure when i tell her we're done she's gonna start crying and beg me to stay which is the hard part...idk!~

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EdHunter said:
No, I don't think you're overreacting. What she did shows massive disrespect and you're right to be considering dropping her. But first, talk to her. Just ask her, straight-up, why she didn't want to be seen with you. There is a possibility (although I doubt it; that said, I don't have enough background on your relationship) that she had a legitimate reason to not want to be seen with you.

But first, you should just sit down, clear your head, and don't do anything impulsive.
i'm definitely dropping her...just waiting for her call when she gets home...whatever her reason for wanting me to stay out not to be seen by someone...maybe it'll be cheaper if we acted like i wasn't with them 3...whatever it was she could've stopped and told me why instead of treating me like a dog telling me to stay out...damn i thought she was the one...it's hard but i'm really moving on...ugh!...damn but everything was just so good!~

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UGH!...i used to laugh at people being so weak having a hard time moving on but now i'm in that same exact position...but if it's gonna happen later on it might as well be now...damn!...now i'm talking to myself!...GrRRRRRRRRR!~

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Search for dealing with one-itis... You'll be fine dude. You don't even have to have a talk with her.

It's not about her. Everything you do is about you.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd have leaned down to right beside her ear and whispered "dumped" then immediately walked inside and talked to the cutest girl within 10 feet of me.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, your pride took a massive hit boy.... (even I'm putting you in your place)

Unfortunately, you only got yourself to blame for letting her rule over you, but that doesn't excuse what she did, which is in my eyes, an unrecoverable dis... like she put a dagger in your heart right in front of you. Plus you're three years older and you don't act it or she doesn't think so.

She is not proud to be seen with you. Her friends probably expect her to be with someone better.

You could have recovered if you just ignore her and went right in. Now, you just sat outside like a good doggie should... You'll always be that good doggie to her and eventually she'll want to be fcuked by a naughty dog. :D

Something has to be done about it. You gotta punish her. You either have a talk to her knowing that she's gonna cry. Be strong. Tell her how the relationship is going to work and she'll either comply or rebel. If she rebels then you should just string her along till a better offer comes (be active about seeking a better offer) and leave her. Or.. just leave... don't give her any excuses.

Last edited:
Reaction score
vagrant said:
me and my girl went to this little restaurant down near her house with her brother and one of her friend...as we were about to get in the restaurant she told me to stay outside...i said why?...she said, "so no one would know we're together"...
She has another pimp!!!! Do you have another hor?

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i can understand. this sometimes happens when the guy is a lil older than the chick and he is the 'good man' kind. I have been in your position. the best thing to do..? tell her, ' listen, you don't do it for me anymore' and just leave.. don't have to be her friend or anything.. look for quality.

always remember when you look for quality, there will be a LOT of trash you'll need to deal with that WILL come your way.. stick to yer guns and know you want quality and not just dubious good looking hors.

the world is bludy infested with these saaaad sad women man. Be very careful!

TheOnE111

Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
I'd have leaned down to right beside her ear and whispered "dumped" then immediately walked inside and talked to the cutest girl within 10 feet of me.
damn that was priceless. Good **** bro

yhgsvh74d

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man just the fact that she felt able to say something like that to you says a lot about your relationship. Good advice above.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well has anything happened like this before? Has she ever been embrassed to be seen with you in public or with friends and etc.? If she has dump her ass but if she hasn't then I would ask her why she did that and if its a good reason which I highly doubt then maybe it could still work but if it's not dump her on the spot.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i got to talk to her last night and if you've been following all my posts i was the same guy who was caught by her dad doing something in their house...apparently her parents doesn't like to see her going out with me cuz i didn't apologize which i'll never do...that restaurant was the same restaurant that her family goes to almost every week and a lot of the people that works there knows her and her family really well...she said she wanted to make it seem as if we met at the restaurant by accident and that we weren't together cuz they might let her parents know...still she should've told me when i asked her why she wanted me to stay outside first instead of treating me like a good dog...yeah she cried really hard last night and apologized...this girl is just crazy about me but i really need to change somethings...A LOT of things!~

Reaction score
Dump her in the Dumpster!!!

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, with this new info coming to light (and you can't expect us to follow your history) her action can be quite understandable, not excuseable but understandable.

She seems like she respects her parents, but obviously, she needs her man too.. However, not having the parents on side will make it a very tricky relationship long term... You literally have to smash thru the bad boy barrier that they have created in their minds by perserverance more than anything else, or marry the damn girl.