should I continue...?

spread_love

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a really cool and cute girl at a club this weekend, we talked for ages, had lots of laughs and flirted with each other a lot, she even complimented me on how good I look for my age.

But I think I have gone and done something dumb, I asked her if she wanted to exchange numbers when we were chatting on msn today and she told

hmm, feel a bit weird doing that, exchanging numbers, i don't really know you well enough

I am guessing this is a polite of saying forget about it?

I'm not afraid to say that I am still quite rusty at the dating game, but girls do talk and flirt with me and buy ME drinks.

Any help would be appreciated.:up:

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am guessing this is a polite of saying forget about it?
Yup. You could have said "it's okay, I'll only call you 11 times a day because I have nothing better to do."

But no matter. If you talked for "ages", then she'd give her #. There's zero interest, pal.

92 GSR-4

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh well. My opinion is to game on anyway...however I wouldn't do it online. I would stay off MSN for a while then one day randomly get on, and when she asks "where have you been?!?" Tell her You've been busy lately. Make sure she knows you have better things to do than sit around on MSN all night playing tiddly winks.

Maybe her interest in you will climb...but you gotta play the game now, don't go stright to the number/date thing.

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you did anything dumb. Don't base your opinions on what any one gal does. You and her talked at the club a long time.. you then chat.. and then she says she won't give you a number caz she doesn't know you that well.. WTF???? It's just a phone number. She's already been with you face to face, and that went well.

IMO, women really spend more time talking with their own insecurities, than talking with the guy in front of them.

With all that said, best us guys can do is just increase the odds a gal will get over her FEARS of being sociable (ya, they have fears analogous to our fears of approaching, etc). You approached her in a respectful and sociable way. She addressed fear, not you.

Juggler recommends that when the conversation is at a high point, suggest that you get together again, or ask for the phone number then. She's feeling great, her fears are set aside, she figures she just wants more of that, so why not give you the digits?

spread_love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Yup. You could have said "it's okay, I'll only call you 11 times a day because I have nothing better to do."

But no matter. If you talked for "ages", then she'd give her #. There's zero interest, pal.

That was kind of you to tell someone that you don't even know that I am a stalker...I hope you feel really good about yourself.

I didn't even think to ask for her number on the night and bull**** there is zero interest...

spread_love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thomas94305 said:
I don't think you did anything dumb. Don't base your opinions on what any one gal does. You and her talked at the club a long time.. you then chat.. and then she says she won't give you a number caz she doesn't know you that well.. WTF???? It's just a phone number. She's already been with you face to face, and that went well.

IMO, women really spend more time talking with their own insecurities, than talking with the guy in front of them.

With all that said, best us guys can do is just increase the odds a gal will get over her FEARS of being sociable (ya, they have fears analogous to our fears of approaching, etc). You approached her in a respectful and sociable way. She addressed fear, not you.

Juggler recommends that when the conversation is at a high point, suggest that you get together again, or ask for the phone number then. She's feeling great, her fears are set aside, she figures she just wants more of that, so why not give you the digits?

Thanks for being intelligent and honest

peace

Reaction score
Is she an American? If so, then she should know the reason a man asks for her number IS so that she can get to know him!! :rolleyes:

Quit using the computer to get a chick that you met in person already - it doesn't work. Don't chat online with her anymore - thus she will be forced to communicate through the phone if she wants to set up a date!!

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So wait, howd you get her email and not her phone number? You shoulda got the number at the bar yo.

spread_love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Is she an American? If so, then she should know the reason a man asks for her number IS so that she can get to know him!! :rolleyes:

Quit using the computer to get a chick that you met in person already - it doesn't work. Don't chat online with her anymore - thus she will be forced to communicate through the phone if she wants to set up a date!!
nah she is a New Zealander (well traveled though)...

that's good advice...thanks

spread_love

Don Juan
Reaction score
WaRpEd said:
So wait, howd you get her email and not her phone number? You shoulda got the number at the bar yo.

she has it on a forum I visit a lot and you can send private messages as well.

I don't really care to be honest, I was just curious and wanting to learn from it if I had messed up.

the pokemaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
best thing you can try do is try see her again and put the game on her. girls don't care how much they know you if they're sexually attracted.